• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ ★ Dream Journal : Share your dreams ☯

I had a dream where I was taken to some remote island compound to undergo brain surgery to cure neurosis. Aesop Rocky was the doctor there and had a bunch of gangsters with him.

At some point it became evident they wanted to torture me for eternity instead of healing me. I realized escape was not an option, so I desperately tried to kill myself, but every attempt was thwarted by the gangsters. They would not let me kill myself so they could torture my soul.

They kept following me around doing this little swagger dance, like some dance from a rap video, and it was the most terrifying thing. This dance looked silly but represented eternal pain, hopelessness, fear, and their total control over me. Oddly terrifying.

Last edited:
One more BL related dream

This time i was hearing the music of "Juice World" which i've never actually heard and only seen mentioned in the nickname "Juicewrldfan". It was some devastatingly awesome rap, old school with a new elegant twist. Maybe i should listen to "Juice World" although i'm not sure it's anything like what i heard in my dream. During this dream i kept visualizing subway escalators to go with the music.

I was walking though the world (a forest, a building), except everything started turning into a fractal. Like a kaleidoscope, duplicating, rotating, turning askew. I became lost and confused as it became increasingly difficult to navigate.

Suddenly this man opened a trap door and used a long wooden stick to tap on the ground guiding me to the correct path through the fractal world.

He explained it was some sort of puzzle, some sort of test, and we laughed about it. I woke up before it's purpose was explained to me.

Yesterday I had a vivid dream of a Russian girl I had a crush on as a teenager. In the dream, she was sitting on my parent's porch (which wasn't their real porch, dreams are funny) and she was smoking joint after joint, just hanging out there. Her appearance was of her 18 year old self and I also felt like I was a teenager again. I sat with her and got high in the dream and that was really the gist of it. Nothing sexual occured. But it left me feeling... odd. It had a weird sense of forboding. The dream was lit with muted and dark colors. It was night.

Real weird. I hadn't thought about that girl in over 15 years. Suddenly my mind dredged her up for this dream and it really had no context whatsoever.

Last night I dreamed that I was able to control the four elements (fire, water, air and earth), like the cartoon Avatar: the last airbender. However it was to hard for me to control the earth element in a precise way and the fire element I just could control the fire of the others. I had a blockage on making my own fire.
This made me feel sad, because I thought that I was a failure and a waste with this wonderful powers (and the fire part made me think that I'm too passive and I need to impose limits to people), but in a moment I was able to create my own fire after something that I don't remember happened. But I felt like Azula from Avatar and Rin from the Poppy war... And it was so good.
I love this dreams where I'm like a fantasy character hahahaha

the other night i had a dream that there was a fish/snake like creature on a table and for whatever reason i tried sucking on it's head. i think it was supposed to get you high or something. but you suck on this things head and then another snake mouth type thing came out of it's mouth and went down my throat. i don't remember getting high in the dream. it just kind of scared me so i woke up.

Got in a fire fight with James Bond in my dream last night. He karked it, and then me and some other person spent awhile trying to revive him with chest compressions. Unfortunately we his heart wouldn't restart, according to an ipad, so we decided it would be best to just let him die instead of reviving him with brain damage. No one wanted to see a vegetative Bond. Then he's on the slab and a class of students come in to have a lesson on the mortuary process or something. Lol.

I'm like months behind on these, so I'm combing through my journals and picking out some of the more interesting ones little by little...

- I was lying in bed watching trippy neon colors shoot through the sky when I realized that I was dreaming. I "woke up" (in the dream) and went to tell my mom about it, but we were in the kitchen of the house I lived in over 30 years ago. We had received a large box filled with various snack foods, but also ampules of vaccine for diseases like smallpox.

- I was trying to sleep outside with my head on a weightlifting bench but some Asian lady kept talking to me. I went to my female cousin's house and she & her (now ex-) husband were both drunk and coked out of their minds. As I was leaving, I accidentally stepped on some guys foot and he chased me outside to fight.

- I worked at Wendy's and accidentally got a female co-worker in trouble somehow. I felt horrible and started acting crazy, talking about killing myself if she got fired. My parents came to pick me up and I ended up at her family's house. They didn't seem to be upset with me though. There were small, colorful chickens in the back yard and small streams of fire shooting from the ground. Her dad was drunk on wine. My mom drove me to the convenience store and there was a bright green ostrich inside. My dad picked me up, but he was drunk and looked like my mom's late father. We went back inside the store and drank white wine.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

Been having more nightmares about the weird vampire/cannibal creatures with baraka type teeth. This time I had just moved into this village out in the middle of nowhere, like in the 1600s or something. But the baraka things aren't the main entity that's after me, it's a shape shifting demonic IT character. Feels like from another dimension, always lurking and sending out his henchmen to track me down.

Been having more nightmares about the weird vampire/cannibal creatures with baraka type teeth. This time I had just moved into this village out in the middle of nowhere, like in the 1600s or something. But the baraka things aren't the main entity that's after me, it's a shape shifting demonic IT character. Feels like from another dimension, always lurking and sending out his henchmen to track me down.
That's crazy. On the bright side, you just taught me a new word: baraka. I had to run an image search to see what it looked like. Scary stuff!

That's crazy. On the bright side, you just taught me a new word: baraka. I had to run an image search to see what it looked like. Scary stuff!

it really is. Just the recurrent nature of it too. I've been having the same kind of dream for years. The dream I just mentioned started off normal, kind of pleasant actually. Then there's always something weird that happens that shifts the vibe of the dream and I'm like oh shit... not again.

Will make a megathread soon, about oneirogens, so perhaps I should post the mix there, but as BL is like it is (different people seeing different threads at different times..) then I will post it here too.

I had an AMAZING dream in terms of super ultra realistic details, as vivid as reality (if not more). It's the type of dreams I call : The Parallel.
All those dreams in the parallel start as really vivid and become ultra-lucid at least during some minutes, that can seem hours actually.

As I've checked for years, when I reach the Parallel some things most occur, the most basic ones are:
-solar storms of a certain magnitude (X are the strongests, but high Gs are enough).
- GABA agonists or serotonin enhancers (REM rebound).
Perhaps other factors as important emotional events, being alone in the bed or lunar phases have some importance, but I think not as important as the other factors.

The last day I was in the Parallel was with an herbal mix that seems super strong: mucuna pruriens the evening before + 3 grams artemisia annua just before sleeping (thujone vividness) + 2 grams ashwagandha when waking up (WBTB induced lucid dreams) and then coming back to sleep.

The vividness, lenght and lucidness of that dreams was so remarkable that I consider it on my top 20 dreams ever, even if the theme itself was quite unremarkable.

The dream started with a "subconscious trap" that I have experienced several times, it seems like an entrance test. A spiral staircase. I started to go down them and then I remembered another dream where there were similar stairs, certainly when you go down them everything starts to get dark. Soon after I thought about it everything began to darken so I started to climb as fast as I could. As I was going up everything started to get lighter but also to blur, as if reality was melting...
I don't remember how the dream went on but it was quite complex, a very complex narrative, about arriving somewhere where there was some problem/danger. This type of narrative is VERY common in thujone/artemisia dreams. I remember being in some sort of open area, near a city, maybe somewhat similar to the one in the movie 28 weeks later, in the helicopter scene, however you could see buildings not too far away, under a hill and there was a wasteland where there were cars. I had to take one of those cars, but I didn't know which one, and there was some kind of risk in one of them, like a bomb going off.

The dream was not yet lucid but it was vivid. Before getting into the car I had to get around a strange guy, who looked like a Matrix agent, but dressed as a ghetto man, his movements were undulating, like flying but he was really "running". I thought I might have to confront him, he looked evil but I thought it was a trap like the one on the stairs so I just got around him to get into one of the cars. I started to think that this might/must be a dream....

Soon after this and after more narrative aspects that I can't quite remember I found myself in a clinic. It is here where the dream took on a spectacular vividness, like life itself.
The clinic had a black floor with metallic or mineral glitter, everything was very new and spectacular, it looked more like a laboratory than a hospital although there were a couple of nurses who were very very hot. One of them was quite small, so much so that she almost looked like a "dwarf" but you could tell by her features that she was no younger than +25yo. Petite, one would say.
The other one was very also very pretty, brunette and round faced, but not cakey, she could be Romanian or Turkish. Although they seemed to ignore me they went back and forth, sometimes making wiggly movements, which seemed to want to get my attention.

It is very typical of the dreams of thujone/artemisia the appearance of succubi or distorting characters that result in a dissolution of the dream, of the lucidity or even in flagrant attacks that end in sleep paralysis. In contrast, ashwagandha dreams tend to have (for me) an exploratory and urbane character, in which, if these beings appear, they seem to have no significant power, if anything they may be teasing or set traps that can be overcome. In this case there seemed to be a hybridization. ..

I temporarily ignored these super hot nurses and began to explore the clinic, I was not worried about being there since it did not seem that anything that happened there had to do with me, although I was ecstatic with the place and with the tremendous clarity of the place and my consciousness. I thought "how did I get here"? "what is this, why this and not somewhere else."?
I opened the curtains of the clinic and saw a city in motion, the degree of detail of the buildings (futuristic) and of the events and cars was overwhelming. I thought "my mind can't be fabricating this.." Really the sense of deja vu I had was almost a reaction to the awesomeness of the scene.
A little later I turned my head and saw the brunette near me, looking at me as if waiting for a response. As it was already evident to me that it was a lucid dream I couldn't resist the temptation and I thought about making out with the two nurses....
I made out with the first one, the brunette and it was strangely demure, I didn't expect something like that. Then the little one came closer and I did the same. In this case the kiss was much more intense and I started to get scared because I noticed a succubic energy on her lips (if you have experienced it you will know what I mean).
Soon after I felt that, I came back to consensual reality.

A little later I turned my head and saw the brunette near me, looking at me as if waiting for a response. As it was already evident to me that it was a lucid dream I couldn't resist the temptation and I thought about making out with the two nurses...
Although I sometimes try to perform more "scientific" experiments in my lucid dreams, making out with women and flying are by far my favorite activities! :ROFLMAO:

I've got months of handwritten dreams that I need to post when I get a chance. Stay tuned...

Although I sometimes try to perform more "scientific" experiments in my lucid dreams, making out with women and flying are by far my favorite activities! :ROFLMAO:

I've got months of handwritten dreams that I need to post when I get a chance. Stay tuned...
In my case most times I feel that are "succubic" distractions not to keep my path on the Yoga of Dreams, so to speak.

Context: I recently bought a car. I've had a driver's licence for almost fifteen years, but this is the first car I've ever owned, and the biggest purchase of any kind I've ever made.

I was at an outdoor rave. The early parts of the dream at the rave don't stand out much in my memory. Notably, I ingested a designer ketamine analogue at one point. The effects had mostly faded by the time the memorable portion of the
dream began.

I had driven my car to the rave. The car was parked on a slope. The slope seemed to be man-made, perhaps of wood. At the bottom of the slope was a vertical drop of somewhere between about six and twenty feet (it varied throughout the
dream). There was a field after the drop. The party was taking place in the field.

I was in the field talking to a friend and fellow raver (in real life, this person was recently murdered). I mentioned that I had a new car. We climbed a ladder up the drop and walked over to my car. I unlocked it and let my friend sit
in the driver's seat. As soon as he did, the car lost its balance and violently flipped over. It rolled for a bit to the right, and then back to the left. Finally, it came to a stop, upright. It had remained on the slope, albeit closer
to the edge than in its original position.

My friend was fine, but the car had sustained major damage. The whole back of the car had ripped off and was twisted at an unnatural angle. I was horrified. I tried to twist the back of the car back to its original position, but quickly
realized that this was futile. My friend jumped into the car to try something else to get it back to its original shape, but again, the car violently lost its balance when he got in it. This time, it rolled right over the cliff and was
smashed to pieces. My friend, again, was unharmed.

I was angry at my friend. I was trying but not succeeding to be calm. I began to tell my friend how much the car had cost me, but thought better of it and simply told him it had been very expensive.

I called my insurance company. Three men came and began interrogating me. We started in the field and examined the car. They were shocked by the amount of damage it had sustained. We went toward the spot on the slope where the car had
been parked. At this point in the dream, the drop was about my height and I was able to jump up onto the slope without using the ladder. The insurance agents used the ladder, however. We went over what had happened. One of the three men
was tall and overweight, and had a full red beard. He looked like a biker. It turned out he wasn't actually an insurance agent like the other two, but a salesman at the dealership where I had bought my car. He began to berate me,
accusing me of deliberately smashing the car in order to collect insurance money. I was shocked and explained to him that this didn't make sense. I had just bought the car, and would receive less, or at least no more, from the
reimbursement than I had originally paid. In addition, I was sure there were cameras around, and it would be clear from the video that the unusual scenario I was laying out for the car's destruction had actually happened. He seemed to
believe me, and his demeanour softened.

One of the two insurance agents was a thin man with dark hair and glasses, and it was to him I was mainly explaining the situation. At first, I was very worried that the insurance company wouldn't replace the car. My primary concern was
that they would argue that parking on the slope had been unsafe, although it was no steeper than city streets where people park their cars every day. I was also worried that they would find out I had taken drugs earlier and would use
this fact to disqualify me from coverage. I thought about lying about where the car had been positioned, but was sure this would be verifiable, and besides, this was outright fraud and I wouldn't have been comfortable with it. However, I
had resolved not to admit my drug use (or that of my friend, who had certainly taken something at some point as well) if asked. At one point, the thin insurance agent said to me, "I have something I should ask you," and looked at me
gravely. I knew he was referring to drug use, and I prepared myself to meet his eyes unwaveringly as I lied to him. However, he never asked the question.

We went back down to the field. Another insurance agent, a woman, appeared. All the agents became more relaxed, and their demeanour suggested they now thought it was a cut-and-dry case for coverage. I began to feel a bit of relief, and
growing confidence that the car's replacement would be covered.

A small child ran up and gave me a large black licorice candy. He asked me to follow him, but I didn't. I had to stay and deal with the insurance situation, and I felt there was something nefarious in his action.

The dream ended soon after that. It was one of those dreams where you wake up with a huge sense of relief that it wasn't real.

Okay, I need to go waaay back in my notebook and post a few of my crazier dreams from the past few months...

- My parents and I were fixing up the house to sell, and some creepy carpenter set my carpet on fire my tossing a cigarette butt on it. I also found out that I had a collection agency after me that I wasn't aware of, and they were yelling at me for being so irresponsible.

- Some older woman wanted me to shoot heroin and have sex with her, but I wasn't interested. Later, my mom found one of my journals where I wrote how much beer I had been drinking, and she was really upset with me.

- I was in the back hallway of some large building (restaurant?), and it was covered in red plush carpet and red lights. It was very beautiful and vivid. Someone made me a hot dog with scrambled eggs on it.

- I cut my left arm off for some reason, and I just left it lying on the chair. I realized what a stupid thing it was to do and wondered if it was too late to have it reattached.

- (half-asleep): When I closed my eyes, my room was filled with boxes covered with tags and stickers. They all contained random numbers and words. I remember that one of them was "Alaska". I was actually trying to read them, but they kept on changing faster than I could keep up with them.

- I was vacationing in Africa, but it was sort of an unsanitary area and I was worried about catching a disease. I had to take a flight back to the states in a bad snow/ice storm.

- An old neighbor's kitty was choking on catnip, then he became more like a lion cub and started talking about going to the hospital.

- I went to a pizza parlor with my friend and we were snorting coke off of the table. I had to make my own pizza in an oven by the dining area, and it came out looking like a chocolate cake or a tray of brownies.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

Last night I dreamed I had volunteered myself for vivisection. I eventually realized I would be killed at the end, but at that point it was too late to back out.

- I bought a new car that looked like a lawnmower without the handle, and wondered how the heck I was going to drive it.

- A young guy crashed his car and it burst into flames. He got out in time, but the girl riding with him died. Later they were lying in bed talking about it, and she was clearly (un-)dead but didn't seem to notice.

- My computer got hacked and I lost all of my data, which also caused everything in my house to disappear. I had to go somewhere like Walmart to retrieve everything, but it was all mixed together with items from some bad African rebel warlord dude. They suspected me of being part of his militant group, and it took forever to convince them that I wasn't.

- I got kicked out of my band because they suddenly decided that they didn't like my music, and I was shocked because they usually preferred to play my original songs more than cover tunes.

- My aunt gave me a bird as a (birthday?) gift, and got really offended because I wouldn't accept it due to not wanting the responsibility. Later, my old retail co-workers gave me gift baskets and I hung them from the ceiling behind the registers because they looked cool.

- My mom made a cup of Rhode Island clam chowder and I added some liquid spice extracts to it. My dad had a room with a huge collection of various liquors, and some were from the 1800s. I thought about adding some to my soup but didn't want to ruin it. His room also contained tools, antiques and a very old working TV set. I found it to be very cozy and fascinating.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer

I haven't really slept enough to dream these past few nights because I'm going through Klonopin withdrawal, but I dozed off for a minute last night and heard someone say, "I imagined a dolphin in a glass."!
🐬🍸

I was teaching a petite raver girl some practical organic chemistry, as she wanted to learn how to make recreational drugs. At one point I had a vial containing a coloured solution of 2C-I, and I spilled some of it.