16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've never had blue bags scag? goodness. lol

ive had white, blue, ziplocks and thats about it. all the blue bags and the stuff i was getting from like june to early october was fucking fire and the dude would go to philly for the reup. apparently the last batch that got brought back i didnt get to try cuz that was the weekend i quit.

my dude told me if i did my normal amount i would have fallen out as soon as it hit. he did his usual 3 bags and couldnt even get up to answer his apt door. he was nodding in front of the door for 20 mins while his phone his blowing up. glad i didnt get that batch.

white bags i got were by far the fattest and the best. was always the same stamp for white bags, "trademark". and the best blue bags were "king", which were from good ol rotten philly.

its always kind of funny when people are all taken aback that their way of acquiring drugs isnt the same everywhere else

no offense mr scag, ive done it too, but its still kind of funny

"what do you mean there's... DIFF-ERENT colored.... bags? how in the world...?"

Did I sound taken back...? I dont think I sounded aghast at the idea of different colored bags... I have seen different colored bags plenty of times... what I said was the vast majority of the time, I get white bags and so do everyone I know personally who cop in Paterson, NJ..

It was being made out to be that there are only blue bags in NJ and from my experience, that's not true.. simple as that. But, I could care less what color the bags are.

What exactly is the big deal here.. ha? You guys get blue bags.. congrats..

Shimazu, it seemed like you were implying that the white bags were somehow inferior because the white ones you got weren't that great....Whatever, I think everyone can agree that bag color doesn't mean a fucking thing...I've seen the same stamp on different colored bags many times...Although, I haven't even had a bag that wasn't blank in 5 years...

In all my years using dope, I've seen blue bags more than anything else...pink and white seem to be the second most common, followed by yellow I would say....

When I irst started using dope, white bags with a stamp were the most common...

The best stamp I ever had were actually bags called "Blue Boy"....which strangely enough started off on blue bags and then turned to white...

The stamps make no sense, I remember there were two stamps going around at the same time, one was called "First Class" and one was called "Third Class", and the "Third Class" was actually a lot better!

I also once was getting bags for awhile that the stamp was "AIDS", no word of a lie....I remember people trying to say the "I" was actually an L and it was an acronym for something...."ALDS"...American League Division Series?

I understand what you mean because I've shot dope for a long fucking time...but if it was just the rush and the high went away 10 minutes later, it would suck...

There's dope out there with a mediocre rush with a potent high that has legs...There's dope out there that has a great rush but doesn't last very long...

Personally, I'd take the dope with legs that has me nodding for 4 hours over a potent rush...Ideally I'd like both...and you don't even get a good rush every single time...Aside from that rush, snorting it is exactly the same, and there's no way you'd be able to taper that way if you were shooting...The addiction becomes just as much about the rush as the high itself, but I do dope for the high...If I want a rush I'll shoot cocaine, a different rush...but whatever...

im glad you get it

yeah whatever man I don't even know what the argument here is besides you jumping on something I said and taking it the complete wrong way

All I said was, I got white bags from jersey

they were shit

give yourself enough time off subs to definitely know it's not causing any dampening of effect

if there's something in there that appears to be an air of superiority not sure where youre getting that from

unless its already in the back of your mind

my bad man, ive been all moody and shit since I ran out of the last of that stuff. tend to act like a faggot sometimes, nothin personal im sure you know what I mean. I like your posts

^I wasn't even being serious, I was just fucking around with you.....Post whatever you want, I get a laugh out of a lot of your shit...

No worries! God, I hate that expression and certain types of people that use it.....

Blue? I have copped in Jersey thousands of times and have gotten blue bags maybe twice. Ha. I go to Paterson and the bags are always standard white bags with various color stamps.

Hah, that's why. I cop further down south in camden.
I've only seen white/blue bags. Never black/yellow/red.. If I got black bags I'd be sketched.. You can't really see the dope inside of them can you? Atleast not when it's dark out.

Well i have been back on team nod for a little over a full month and my life is already falling apart. I started pawning my shit yesterday. The subs i have really dont do shit except prevent me from getting properly loaded. I think its time for me to bite the bullet and get on methadone. Its gonna be shitty but i dont have many other choices. If i keep shooting dope i am gonna lose everything in a quick fashion. But i know i am probably commiting to maintenance for the rest of my lifr

The main thing im wondering is will Done stop the cravings? I am so sick of cravimg dope.

crimson where are you at down south I think right? have you taken methadone before at all? you gotta just be patient with the cravings man. patience pays. a lot of times I'll just start thinking about it randomly at times and really start formulating how I could get some and you just gotta think like im doing all this scheming and running around and for what? Im not sayin to stop doing anything, but just try and think about how much money you could save if you laid low for a little bit and maybe just bought some other shit you used to enjoy before it became all about dope. that little bit would suck of course but if you could get on mmt and feel like you would benefit from it than why not at least try it?

really, like when youre that into you gotta just more or less lie to yourself or just use borderline drug addict reasons to keep you from just being a full blown junkie. It's like a weird paradox (and if this isnt making sense sorry but I already typed it all so its goin down).

I live righr outside birmingham alabama which is the largest city in the state. I have only ever taken methadone a few times all before i was addicted to H. I have already been on subs for 4 years so i know about maintenance. I need something that will give me that content warm feeling at least some of the times i take it. I have jumped back and fourth brtween dope and suboxone so much that it has lozt its effectivness for making me feel normal. And i desperatly just want to feel normal. Maybe even a little warm if thats not asking too much.

well shit man it sounds like you still want to do dope then. I don't know what to say like im not qualified to give any type of therapeutic advice so ill just go the other route and say you just gotta get creative with your money. like do you got a job or anything? thats the first and biggest step, get a job with at least like 25+ hours a week or youll have too much free time on your hands and you know where that goes

and just be real thrifty about stuff like I eat a lot of simple ass meals for lunch at work because that 3-5 dollars I would spend on food could go towards dope and just shit like that is where you can keep yourself above water. if youre already at that point and still cant get enough, maybe done is your only real option

Yeah thats the thing i guess im not really done with the high opiates give. The lifestyle just sucks. I got a shitty minimum wage job and i live rent free. So basically every penny goes to drugs. Dope is twice as expensive per bag down here so its easy to spend spend spend and not have alot to show for it. That's good advice on the money front and I appreciate it. I kinda figure I have nothing to lose with methadone. As long as I keep my dose under 40-50 mg I would be able to taper down and jump back on suboxone if worse came to worse. My main reason is just for the craving control and different side effect profile. Bupe makes me feel weird.

Last edited:
Crimson Junk what do you really got to lose going to a 'done clinic? It helps some people but you gotta give it a chance to work first. It took at least 2 weeks to find the right dose when I was on it. It is a lot cheaper than a dope habit. I'm not gonna lie you will still have cravings and you can't replace the dope for cocaine but once your dose is right the craving diminishes a lot. You have to listen to your body to find the right dose. It might be higher than you want . When you stablise and get out of the dope life mindset then worry about reducing the dose. That's my experiance with it.

Last edited:
Starting to notice a trend with this kind of font on a stamp

a good trend

NSFW:
287nm0l.jpg

That's exactly how my good bags looked since like July. Red font just like that and was from philly as well. He had king, da Vinci, and funland was done real good bags that were popular for a month or so. The king was by far the best. Dope was just white flakes. I gotta stop talking like this or I'm gonna wanna get high

Status
Not open for further replies.