• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2019/2020 NFL Discussion Thread v. Superman Returns...and then leaves again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly over just blew by.. im a little worried as chi town has more then a little to prove, here we go GO PACK GO.

Big win by the Pack. The defense made a strong statement. NFC north is ours. Go Pack Go.

god, pats look terrible. they're going to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

alasdair

Kinda surprised by this

Ron could've found a better destination. If it's what he wants, fine. Just a tough situation.

I see some mock drafts have Tua lasting until Carolina's #7 pick.

I think we desperately need another qb, whether we keep Cam or not. This season has shown our two backups aren't that good.

Situation a) Cam plays next season , tua gets fully healthy and learns the system
Situation b) Tua is already fully healthy and we trade Cam

I actually have always liked the Texans, mostly because of their uniforms, and because they started off their franchise shitty then got hot.

But GO PATS.

Is the score board on google working properly?

Damn.

"Me chief.. me angry".

Fucking kills them in Q2 and Q3..

It will be mal I think. My take is that the Packers switched up their game to much vs the 9ers first time. They went old school packers and brought out all the screens and such to deal with that pass rush. This time look for a more new Packers look. We will play them more like we played the Vikings, who had the best D line in the league. Ain't no tomorrow!! Wide open and pinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.