• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A Bluelight Decade: Amsterdam 11th July 2009

When will it take place? (you can choose more than one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh fuck me. i'm still in 2008 mode.

and i've posted that shit in about 4 places all over bluelight. 8):|

sowwy mr evad.

It's in my diary, beloved Katewife - see you there :)<3:)

That's excellent my dear we will have a hubby and wife session of space cake par excellence. %) Oh, I may even wear a tea dress - or would you prefer something a little more Japanese my handsome one? ;)

It's a bit early to expect a 2009 line up for Dance Valley. :| I really loved playing with the 2008 website, spent ages listen to all the tracks.... thanks for that babe :D

Can't fucking wait to go =D

im about 75% sure im going hope to go over thur 9th and home monday 13th,work will let me know next week plus not being out much since nye and saved over 200euro now stashed away

100% sure here!

My dates are picked too, same as you bogman - over on Thur 9th, back on the Monday. Credit card will be out tonight and flights from Edinburgh bought.

Weeee.... will be over joyed when those flight tickets are in my hand.

^ 2 x Dance Valley tickets bought! <3

still no idea what the lineup is, but who gives a fuck right? :D

still nae sure what to do about flights. i was gonna use my BA airmiles but that means flying to fucking heathrow first! so i think i'll just have to suck it up and pay those robbing KLM fuckers for a flight from ABZ to AMS.

Better hope they're stocked up on biscuits it wouldn't be KLM without them!

what are people doing for accommodation? i think getting a self serving apartment between a few would be excellent, have seen some great deals in the past. i'd love to come to this!

Been wondering similar accomodation-based wonderings myself, Evad. Will be going by hook or by crook, but a nice EADD pad for the duration would be mighty damn sweet :)

I've not even thought about flights and the like yet... organisation is really not a strong point with me :|

I was thinking of getting an apartment but as yet I've not had any spare money to start saving for this yet =/

I never have money to save... Blind faith and hoping for the best is my strategy so far.

Apartments are the way forward, some of them even have people that'll go out and buy weed for you and deliver it, as well as supply you with PS3 and other entertainment (not that you'd need it with a room full of bluelighters!).

T'would work out cheapest/best with a quite a few people.

And you're not affected by the tobacco ban.

dance valley tickets bought - check
14.gif

hotel booked for 4 nights - check
14.gif

to do list:

book flights
ensure i have the time off 8o

i'm using the tried and trusted 'arse about face' methodology of project management here.

party apartments would definitely be cool!

can we come back as well, pretty please? :D

Ahha snoos for me - flights booked, car parking booked, festival tickets booked and hotel booked!

All I need to worry about now is getting some quality drugs!

Oh, and a frock :)

that's my flights booked now from aberdeen to amsterdam, that's us cooking with gas now honey! <3

meet you in Schiphol! :D

looks like it's just me and you so far. 8o

Oh, I'll be there too, Felix (and Kate). Well, I hope to be there. One way or another...

Rite me and a rl friend be there.. for deff..
no Dance Vally tho..
going to Sensation Black instead..
cant afford both ahah..
why do they have to make these things on the same day..
just not fair tbh!

Any recommendations for places to stay? I hosteled it last time (was by myself tho so oO)

^I was asked to help find some good hotels since I am Dutch but with more than 350 hotels in Amsterdam it will take some time to find the best places, I am still looking into it and was thinking about checking out some youth hostels since they are pretty cheap.

Oh BTW to the mod who sent me a PM: still trying to help but I visited Amsterdam only a couple of times and always took the train back the same day so I'm pretty much a stranger there as well. :\ I know Dutch though which might prove useful. ;) I also know quite a bit about the music and party scene here as well, what festivals are most people going to visit? Good ones are Dance Valley, Sensation Black, DefQon One or Scheldepop which is right where I live. =D

Peace o/

Status
Not open for further replies.