• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A Bluelight Decade: Amsterdam 11th July 2009

When will it take place? (you can choose more than one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some ok apartments in the RLD, so PM me if you need the details.

my chances of attendance have just plummeted... was made redundant yesterday! fucker!

oh hell yeah im already on planning on going to Amsterdam this summer. Fuck yea lol that will be cool if people actually go from BL, ill be in the coffeeshops smoking and wandering around exploring. Where is everyone going to meet up at ?

That's a bitch - BLACK cancelled... Other mates going now too n we switched events.. Deqon it is.. June 13th instead.. Don't have much say in what date it is anymore.. Pretty broken now like... Although defqon should be awsome :)

I still hope to go. Might have to hostel it. We need between 4 and 6 to make an apartment worthwhile. More and people would be sleeping on the floor (that's 3 doubles max from the company I used last time I was there)

^ Yup - still hoping to make it myself and an apartment between a few good folks would seem a wise investment. Organisation is not a strong point with me unfortunately so am secretly hoping somebody who is can make such arrangements on my behalf :D

Oh, I'll be there too, Felix (and Kate). Well, I hope to be there. One way or another...
is anyone else definitely going? :)

we need someone to take a lead here and sort out an apartment so shambles will have to go. then he will have no excuses!

even if only the two of us turn up, that will still be a BL meetup. so this event is definitely happening, 100%. but it would be great if some others turned up too. :)

i remember when this thread was started. i can't beleive it's only a couple of months away!

i'll probably jump on a flight if i can rope a mate in.

Go by yourself you big pussy!

Felix are yourself and Kate literally the only folk from BL definitely going?

Count me in as well, all I need to buy is a train ticket to Amsterdam really so unless something really far-fetched / weird / unique happens that day which prevents me from going (terrorist attacks, psychotic episodes or biblical plagues, the things that our politicians use to gain votes really).

Gotta love the current Dutch government and our schizoprenic policies... You are allowed to smoke Cannabis inside coffeeshops but tobacco is banned now, my part of the country has such a bad infrastructure that our only way to reach the rest of the country is a tunnel (not free, so we basically have to pay an "entrance fee" every time we want to enter our own country).

Polish or Romanian people who work here illegally can get compensation for that though because our brilliant christian-social government thinks it is good for the European Union... no we got all of those nice NATO seats / EU organizations / other great stuff like trade discounts or extra funds because we all know that the Netherlands is progressive blah blah and is known for their great culture, right? :\

*is out of sarcasm now and stops rambling about the mess that was once a decent country to live in* Sadly we are going downhill for so long now that we don't know what to do anymore resulting in a country where people are elected because they want to stop the sale of fish tanks (Animal Rights Party), deport all muslims because they could be dangerous (Wilders), or simply vote against all new laws and projects because you want to be different (Green Party). 8)

You guys are in for a big culture shock then. ;) Luckily people from Amsterdam are so arrogant that they don't care about all of this so you won't find yourself dealing with hordes of people who want to brag about us silly Dutchies and our culture...

If you thought this was a bad attempt at humor you are correct, boredom + watching the Dutch news this morning = realizing your country is becoming some sort of open-air mental hospital without competent doctors and 16 million whining Dutchies like me. =D %)

We are fairly harmless though as long you make sure to get your rabies shot before landing on Schiphol. :p

Peace o/

^Alot of the less visible coffeshops still let tobacco be smoked inside, hell alot of the owners were sitting there rolling spliffs with baccy themselves anyway. But on the more well known, main street ones they were quite strict about it. There was this lovely such place down a side alley off the big main street with comfy green sofas, ambient lighting and even a very stoned cat wandering around in a daze. =D

Felix are yourself and Kate literally the only folk from BL definitely going?

Well we're all booked and paid. Can't fail to be a great trip regardless of who else goes but the point of picking the dates was to meet up with other BLers. =D

I don't often throw high maintenance tantrums but if some of you folks don't come I will :p;)<3

It's Amsterdam, it's the summer, it's a festival, it's 10 years of BL .... come on :)

I was just thinking about this thread, then refreshed EADD and it was the top thread, the power of the mind is great=D

Im hoping to go, will be a good end of uni first year celebration too.

Never met any bluelighters before although have come close on a few occasions. Should be fun.

Was looking at apartments, and theyre about 30 quid a night maximum 4 people so only 7.50 a night really and a flight from scumhampton only about 60 quid.
Im 80% gonna come along, would rather be staying in one of the apartments than in a hostel because a hostel will be about 20 quid a night.

If its no problemo to all involved me would like to come along and have some fun with all

I'll tell you all now and have been saying since the beginning, I'm not coming. Not a chance.

HYPOCRITE!

Oh yes I am. :D

I have no intention of going to this, saving money for other fun things, plus you're all cunts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.