• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Anyone playing Marvel SNAP ? 💥

@azzbatshitazzOzzy

y8rvLFw.jpg

That's actually fucking sick.

I think I like it better than your Angela.. your Sun Spot..

This armin and your shang chi are the nicest cards I've seen in game or otherwise.

I have two inks with white krackle now , arnim and knull

kinda cool because they're in same deck

I don't like the rainbow flare with the gold so I'll prob split again

been burning through a lot of credits lol

I have two inks with white krackle now , arnim and knull

kinda cool because they're in same deck

Oh shit you're right the knull too, same deck ? .. id gladly let you bend me over for turn 6 and hopefully 7 too

My Hela is so intimidating looking, split 15 times, best is a gold with the dumb ass wind around her, ink with sparkles, the only crackle is multi colored krackle on multi colored background

My Hela is so intimidating looking, split 15 times, best is a gold with the dumb ass wind around her, ink with sparkles, the only crackle is multi colored krackle on multi colored background

you know I hate playing hela decks in conquest

i swear to god they get the combo off every fucking time

its the one with Dracula, modok, hela, invisible woman

Dracula with no apocalypse?

Ya, idk, I still like the only deck I'm good at, the deck I got infinite with probably what, 6 months ago. I can't get out the 80s now. Need to just sit and grind soon because I want this card back

Dracula with no apocalypse?

Ya, idk, I still like the only deck I'm good at, the deck I got infinite with probably what, 6 months ago. I can't get out the 80s now. Need to just sit and grind soon because I want this card back

the Dracula is a back up plan in case you don't get modok off and still have 6 drops sitting in your hand

It's a good option on turn 4 . I'll try to find the deck list

If I can get the timing of my snaps down for my Hela deck I should be fine, just need to learn the meta

@Mysterier - don't be afraid to snap and retreat, it's huge

Especially if your deck only has 1 or 2 win conditions

If my opening hand is invisible woman, MODOK and Hela, I snap turn 1 and don't play a card until turn 4 when I see all locations

But to a good player my invisible woman drop basically telegraphs my deck

Sometimes I have to go for lady siv into ghost rider and hope it is enough

Or least preferred, try a discard w hela in hand

And I've played enough games, trust me - with Hela in hand for some dumb reason it's more likely to discard her. I swear the randomly generated discard is favored to my opponent. Probably turned the dial up on that probability since she's so overpowered

@mal3volent - this may actually help us all: have you noticed any strange randomly generated things such as the hela phenominon?

I think this is the one I've been seeing

# (2) Swarm
# (2) Colleen Wing
# (3) Lockjaw
# (3) Gambit
# (3) Moon Knight
# (4) Dracula
# (4) Jubilee
# (6) Hela
# (6) America Chavez
# (6) Magneto
# (6) Giganto
# (6) The Infinaut
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3dhcm0ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNvbGxlZW5XaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMb2NramF3In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJHYW1iaXQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vb25LbmlnaHQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRyYWN1bGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikp1YmlsZWUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkhlbGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFtZXJpY2FDaGF2ZXoifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1hZ25ldG8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkdpZ2FudG8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkluZmluYXV0In1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.