• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Article on Foxy and 2ct7 in Details

Though I've mentioned this before, if T7 is scheduled, it will likely disappear from the street; the synth for T7 makes the MDMA synth look like a Kool-Aid mix. There will only be personal stockpiles to get it from, with *maybe* some influx from foreign nations where it would still be legal.
I'd agree that Foxy is probably less likely to be illegalized in the near future, but if it is, then there may be a little more of that running around--the synth is perhaps of comparable difficulty to the MDMA synth, and its potency in small doses makes it more attractive to potential proprietors, IMO.

If t7 was to become scheduled in the US as looks likely, what are the chances of an operation outside of the US setting up shop and shipping the shit?
I know of several places to order t7, but all are stateside. Does anybody know if there are any research chem suppliers in Europe or Asia?

It's not as easy as just scheduling ALL the legalNetPsychedelicDrugs (sounds better then "research chemicals") .. but T-7 is definitly on the chopping block...
If it's scheduled then we can be assured it will vanish - it's not a practical synth .. as for overseas sources - it would be foolish to try an smuggle it into the country, and I can also almost promise prices would double for US customers - IF places even shipped to the US ...
So stock up!
In response to several e-mails -
I see nothing wrong with selling this as a party drug - as long as you measure out a proper dose, and sell it as 2C-T-7 (not "tripxstacy" or some shit) - it's no differn't then any other drug - it is here andwill be abused, there is nothing you can do to stop the influx, so ya might as well sell to maintin a large supply...
Invest a few thousand dollars in some of this.. get a few ounces, hell, a pound of you can - once it's scheduled you will be able to charge whatever you like for it!
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)

I have a feeling that if, I mean when, the FDA goes to the trouble to schedule T7, it will probably just schedule all of the available reseach chems. Why bother doing one when all can be taken care of in one fell swoop?
This is, indeed, inevitable, and will occur soon. The FDA plays a game of discretion where, as long as a chem is low key, they will not advertise its presence by stigmatizing or banning it. They eventually do, however, when the publicity becomes overt enough. I am surprised that this whole 'research chem' thing has lasted so long already, much less even started in the first place. We'll all have a cool little story to tell our grankids, who will probably only have paint left to huff (or maybe some emblalming fluid to smoke), with everything else long gone the way of schedule I.