Beat Jungle/DnB track ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Capricorn

Bluelighter
just wonderin..... what is your favorite of all time????????im just startin to like jungle and im lookin fer some new stuff....whats all your favs peeps????

I cant pick a single fav song, but the entire Urban Jungle CD by Aphrodite is by far my fav dnb/jungle mix of all.

i dont really like jump up, but one of my favs is Roni size brown paper bag (full rap remix)... i spin darkstep and one of my favs is Diesel Boy's Invid
Peace!
------------------
You're bound to become a buddha if you practice
If water drips long enough even rocks wear through
It's not true thick skulls can't be pierced
People just imagine their minds are hard. - Shih-wu

Everything on Grooverider's "Prototype Years" album, except for the first song.

Dieselboy - Invid
I don't really like jungle/DNB, however that track is a little more unique than most.. what with the chorus samples and all.

Pretty much anything by Bad Company especially Sardines, Champion Sound remix, and Dieselboy's new tracks with the possible exception of Render

Dieselboy - Invid (E-Sassin VIP mix)
Dieselboy - The Descent (Phunckateck mix)
UFO! - The Creech
UFO! - Enemy Infiltration
Bamboo - Dreamz
Undercover Agent - Five Tones (Brockie & Ed Solo remix)
1.8.7 - San Francisco
DJ Reality - Detroit Blues
Future Cut - Whiplash
I could keep listing too.. I love jungle too much.
------------------
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

i cant believe u yankees.. totally influenced by yankee dnb ;-) personally i cant stand some of the rapping but ne way...
i melt when i hear anything from the meatalheadz crew.. but my all time fav track has gotta be goldie - inner city life
but any deep dark beats and i go into another dimension ;-)

Woah, Bamboo-deamz. Nice call. I'm not gonna even attempt at naming a best track ever, but this one is tight. Wonder if Bamboo will wander into here. Damn greenlighters...
smile.gif

------------------
Fuck PLUR! It's all about hardcore assfucking!--The stuck-up 8ups
Just remember, I can delete you--Spencer
Damn Lane is an annoying asshole!

....Am I the only person who isn't totally in love with "Invid?" I guess I'm just not down with the who Dieselboy thing. I feel like a bad person whenever I like anything he produces.
As for my favorite track....I couldn't even start.
[This message has been edited by flux (edited 10 January 2001).]

Roni Size - New Forms
DJ Dara - Smoke
Photek - T'raenon
Photek - The Seven Samurai (Photek rmx)
are the tracks I can't live without.....

John B "Hold IT DOWN"
BAD COMPANY "COMA"
THE PEDGE "WHATS UP NOW PARTNA"
(((FUture KUt remix)))

The Bad Company remix of Champion Sound is definetly a classic.
But I have to go with Natsy wayz by Dillinja.
What is up with some of the above posts?
Hello, those songs are SO old, and suck.

Anyone heard Ram Trilogy's latest - Ram Raiders Vol. 1. Some outstanding tracks, but 'Skullsmasher' has to be the best (Carnage and Hangman also good). [You'd never guess there's a dark side to this music, would you?]
Quite a few tracks on Reprazent's In the Mode are hot shit. Whoever said Renegade Terrorist, nice one. Champion Sound is fucking boring, they play it ALL THE TIME.
On a different note - listen to Amon Tobin's track Golfer vs Boxer, on his latest album 'SUPERMODIFIED'. It's the fucking bollocks - the way forward. Don't listen to a download because about 70% of the song is at frequencies your computer speakers can't produce...