Beat Jungle/DnB track ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Dude, "In the mode" Sucks a dick.
NO way I would pay 40-50 bucks for that LP. Fuck that shit.
Check out The VIP mix of "plankton"
also, check out the essential rewindz Aftermath LP.
Or anything off hospital records.
And last but not least...J.Majik.
FYI, Invid is not that great of a song.
NOW, "bios-fear" by negative vs. underfire.
That is a fucking jam.

Invid is sick you lamoh .. Everybody disses it just cuz its from dieselboy .. but that track has some mad basslines
Some of my favorite tracks are
Ray Keith - Brutal and Lfo check those out

I am not dissing it because it is from Dieselboy, I like dieselboy. Hello, that Negative vs. Underfire track is from the new dieselboy, So get a clue fuck face.
Invid, is not that great. i know ATON of better songs than that.
--> p.s that Ray keith track blows too. I can think of 5 ray keith tracks better than that.

ppfffttt .. you blow man
name those 5 songs !!
And you suck just by thinking Negative vs. Underfire is a producer
Bios Fear is by Konflict .. get your shit straight kiddie
[This message has been edited by sain (edited 13 January 2001).]

ok, this is impossible to answer, but check some of these out:
Bad Company's "the nine" and "the pulse"
grooverider "Where's jack the ripper?" the vip mix is insane
codename john (grooverider) "i want to be with you"
trace "sonar"
ed rush, optical and fierce "cutslo" (lokust mix)
dilinja "nasty ways"
j majik "the lizard"...this may be the dopest track around right now
reprazent "brown paper bag"
dom and roland "wee gee"
man the list goes on forever...there are just too many tracks that fucking rock...and this is really only techstep and darkstep...good luck
------------------
Lighta' Crew!! Check It!!

oh yeah...goldie's "terminator" because it is essntially the origin of techstep as we know it...

at the moment:
Omni Trio-Renegade Snares (Roasted nuts mix)
Deep Space Organisms- Diiferential
Kom'ah- Green
Tee Bee- Execution
Beta2 and Zero Tolerance- New Dawn
Ration Vol2- Hotwire
i've got a list of like 30 intelligent tracks a I NEED as well. Anyone wanna buy me a lottery ticket? hehe
Dave

Sain, You damn puerto ricans....I swear.
Whats wrong, did little boy get mad, cause I bested him???? waaaaaa
I think you need to check again.
Rob Data and kemal ---> Konflict "messiah"
negative v. underfire = biosfear.
Eat a dick.
I forgot the HUGE jungle scene in puerto rico made you all knowing.
Whatever tony montana!

Yes! Big ups to Dave for mentioning the Deep Space Organisms track.....that Concentric Flow track on the other side is supa tight also.
And RhettGill, what is your deal? Is it impossible for you to agree with anybody? The purpose of this forum is not to condecend everybody for not having your *amazing* knowlege of music. Try chilling out a little. I'm sure the mods will agree with me.
------------------
Fuck PLUR! It's all about hardcore assfucking!--The stuck-up 8ups
Just remember, I can delete you--Spencer
Damn Lane is an annoying asshole!

ah, yes: must agree with previous person, you americans must listen to some other stuff...............
marvellous cain, ed rush, optical, dillinja, lemon d, source direct, photek, studio pressure, skanna, ez rollers, bad company...........all too good.......and roni size's new lp is brilliant, much better than his other lps......

*Shaking in my boots*.
What are you gonna do, delete me.
Waaaaa, It's not like I can't get another account.
Get a life.

ok...there is no way possible that Roni Size's "In the Mode" is better than "New Forms" or the Breakbeat Era LP...yes, there are a few banging tracks, but considering that Snapshot has been out forever, I don't count that as part of the album, and some of the tracks sound like he was just repeating his previous work
and RhettGill (or however the fuck you spell it)...eat a dick, son...that or get your own sucked...it's probably been a while since you seem to be so tense and pissy...chill the fuck out
------------------
Lighta' Crew!! Check It!!

RhettGill - Well Let's settle this - you are allowed to say a song sucks - you are allowed to disagree with anyone on the board - but please let's try to avoid any stereotyping or offensive comments.
I think that you can pass the same message using just a bit nicer language - and people can agree or disagree with you ..
just my .02
Kay

okay, I will chill on the stero types, but I will never stop being an ass. It is my attitude, so deal with it.
Also, as i said before.."in the mode" sucks.

Yes it does...then blows, then sucks, then blows, then sucks, then "Heavy Rotation" comes on and its decent for five minutes, then it blows, then sucks,..........

Rhetgill you're still stupid ..Get it through your head Bios Fear is a Konflict track. And you couldnt possibly best me you moron. Kiddies who read the back of cds and think the know all are lame. Rhetgill = Lame

sain--don't egg RhettGill on, I don't want to see this post turn into a flame fest.
And just to set things straight about Bios fear, it was written by Stakka, Skynet, and Konflict and released as Underfire vs. Negative
------------------
Fuck PLUR! It's all about hardcore assfucking!--The stuck-up 8ups
Just remember, I can delete you--Spencer
Damn Lane is an annoying asshole!