• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bleeps & Whirrs presents: EDD Blue Pills & EDD Red Pills

favourite tracks??

so whats everyones favourite tracks off the album?? mine are probably 'just dropped in' from the blue pill for just being an amazing tune, and inspiring me to watch the big lebowski again. :)
from the red pill i really liked dominator, if not just for that amazing hoover! also loved the prodigy remix and that stupid disco tune.

^ its all about the hoovers =D

My fav is higher state, that track does wierd things to me.........

Aphex Twin - Avril 14th. It turtley lush. And that cut between Treacles thing and the Prodge makes me giggle like a little girl.

socks said:
...also loved the prodigy remix and that stupid disco tune.
Would that be my stupid disco tune? =D

My favourite? Probably Glitterbizkit's track... which reminds me...

Just thought i'd put it back up the top tha knows.
zophen

tambourine-man said:
After that, I'm afraid it all gets a bit too much for my feeble mind (apart from "Heavans Above" - cheers glitterbizkit).

hmmm.. that wasn't mine, mine was the Peuple de l'herbe "Keep Rockin'"

Still haven't listened to it yet.... damn not having broadband at home anymore!!! (I'm at an internet cafe). Is someone still bringing cd's to the IM meetup?

Late comer here - Wendy told me to go back and check this out. Fantastic stuff Andy, you've done an impressive job of mixing it all together, and well done EDD for having such varied taste in good music! I'm a complete music geek and i'd say i only knew half the stuff that was on the albums - Not one bad track. Some not really to my taste, but not one stinker!

I'd love to chip in for the next one.

Oh, and of those who's tunes i hadn't heard before my award for most fantastic goes to... Pekkie. Utterly fantastic.