• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bleeps & Whirrs presents: EDD Blue Pills & EDD Red Pills

still great music tho! i listened to both sets now, from begining to end, very good :D impressive, well done Andy, and well done EDD!

surprised myself by actually liking the blue mix far more than the red mix......

both are outstanding but I think (for me anyway) the blue mix will have
longevity. That said I loved the smack my bitch up remix and the track that followed it, and the psy track was wicked too on the red mix.......

:)

Loving them mixing of might and exact nation and la rock. Thought the red pills was amrginally better although it wasn't all to my taste - still goes to show most blers an pick a winner :)

Looking forward to BL sessions II in the future =D =D

OK... Got back from Glasgow last night and was listening to the blue pill on the train (there and back). I'd echo the sentiments of others that the blue pill is surprisingly 'better'... dunno why? I'd have thought the red pill would have been my preference.

Love the "just dropped in" track. I'd never really heard that before and again, the mixing was top-notch. Don't take it the wrong way andy, but I'm glad you resisted the temptation to do anything too flashy with the blue pill... just sorta glides along nicely and the tracks do the talking. Couple of other tracks that really stood out as well... "teardrops" and "chemical youth". And where the fuck did you get that 'beef curtains' quote from...? I almost spat coffee out onto a fellow passenger when I heard it!

Definately looking forward to part 2.

I've been able to listen properly to them now and I love both - I was out doing some grocery shopping the other day and spent way too long just wandering around with red pill banging away :D

Well the concept was pretty obvious I thought- Blue is a journey into psychadelia and booze, Red is meant to be all out mdma attack force delta, culminating in a fucked up k-squat afterparty.

People's preferences for drugs and the music that should accompany them are so strong, I don't think they are going to change much through this compilation, but any change at all is good! I was really happy to see almost all genres of music represented- Just goes to show how impressive it is that Bluelight EDD holds itself together, with such a diverse crowd!

Personally, I discovered Ulrich Schnauss (thanks kappadaftie). Normally I'm heavy into Braindance and obscure spikey electronics (post-PLUR fuckup music), Schnauss is like coming up on pills for the first time again!

andythetwig said:
Well the concept was pretty obvious I thought- Blue is a journey into psychadelia and booze, Red is meant to be all out mdma attack force delta, culminating in a fucked up k-squat afterparty.
!

=D

which is exactly why I'm surprised I like blue so much!

Boy done good :)

andythetwig said:
...Red is meant to be all out mdma attack force delta, culminating in a fucked up k-squat afterparty.
Yeah, in the earlier reply I posted I originally wrote something like: "the red pill's definately a CD of two halves..." ...but I thought that sounded a bit poncey and pretentious. ;)

The winding-down of "rubicon" and then the winding-up of "takes me higher" marks the boundary between the two. After that, I'm afraid it all gets a bit too much for my feeble mind (apart from "Heavans Above" - cheers glitterbizkit). I suppose it's unsurprising that I've never been a Ket fan! :)

i love the way the red pill kinda degenerates into fuckedupness.
fav track on the blue pill HAS to be 'just dropped in'. what a tune, made me want to watch the big lebowski!
its a really eclectic mix of tunes, i bet you could'nt find such a diverse range of taste within such a small group on most forums or most groups.
somethin to be proud of it is!

shizzle my nizzle you've done a job:).

thanks v.much will get downloading asap and art work too!!!

Excellent well done Andy and many thanks for bothering to do it , i've just flicked through it so far but i'm looking forward to hearing all the stuff i've not heard before etc. Thanks again.
zophen.=D :) =D :) :D %)

Easy on those smilies Zoph... Less is more yeah?! ;) Its sweet, he's like a kid with a new toy!

I'm just listening to the Blue Pills as I type..... FOOK! Its good..... Gonna treat maself to the Red one tonight..... Topnotch Andy!!! And thanks for giving me a hard copy... Im technically inept!

Hedonistic Angel said:
Easy on those smilies Zoph... Less is more yeah?! ;) Its sweet, he's like a kid with a new toy!

I'm just listening to the Blue Pills as I type..... FOOK! Its good..... Gonna treat maself to the Red one tonight..... Topnotch Andy!!! And thanks for giving me a hard copy... Im technically inept!

I just can't help myself it's like christmas every day now, in fact i might print them off, cut them out and roll naked amongst them8( 8( 8( that's appropriate i think given the post.
zophen.

^ Feeling the need for a little engratation Andy?

We love you... You're very cool..... We love the cd.... You have a huge penis....

Better?

=D