• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bleeps & Whirrs presents: EDD Blue Pills & EDD Red Pills

just d/l the red pill. some serious shit gwanin!!

take the red pill...... and see how far the rabbit hole goes....:D

ok so heres the verdict: blue pills was totally not my type of music, red pills was *much* better though, yer, red pills is a lot better. Fucking EXELENT work andy

u used my pic but not my tune, u bastard!

only joking.. NICE ONE, those covers look sweet.. downloading it all now..

oli

yeah- mad props to the stripper!

I'd still be an EDD nobody without you... mwah!

Nice artwork :D Downloading the Red Pills mix now. Ooooh the excitement!

actually really liked the blue pills comp, very nicely mixed on the red pills aswell well done! am liking this :D

Blue pills is fucking brilliant. Red pills is also wicked. Cheers andy! :D

Just downloaded now... been in Leeds all weekend saying our goodbyes to friends - much hugs, kisses and handshakes going on. Anyway, had to listen to the red pill first... simply in the mood for that sort of stuff!!!

First thoughts: The mixing is top-notch - particularly around "Higher State", "right and exact" and "smack my bitch up". Oh... and Ulrich Shnauss never sounded so good!

Choice of tracks is surprising. I think andy said it earlier, but I'm a little surprised there was no psy in there??? A lot of banging, up-tempo, stuff in there, with a touch of electro and... dare i say, a little bit of industrial malarky? The very high-speed stuff is not what I'd normally listen to (at least not since the late-90's) but whatever... eclecticism is good to listen to - made all the better by the fact that it's the choice of EDD members.

I really like the way it goes from heavy banging stuff, does a more melodic/synth thing, goes back for some more banging madness, back to electro... then into overdrive for the last twenty-five minutes or so. By and large, it works better than I could have ever hoped for - a testament to andy. Having said that, I'm not sure my track of choice really fits in there... Italo/synth-pop sorta feels a little out of place in a beat-heavy (and often brooding) mix??? Heh... 80's nostalgia clearly isn't everyone's cup'o'cha! Sorry. :)

I'll listen to the blue pill later - my g/f's glaring at me, having been staring at the laptop screen for over an hour, completely quiet, with headphones blaring! In the mean time, good work andy.

I had to sign up to tell you how good I thought these mixes are!

Good shit, they'll be on the CD player in no time! ;-)

tambourine-man said:
, I'm not sure my track of choice really fits in there... Italo/synth-pop sorta feels a little out of place in a beat-heavy (and often brooding) mix???

no way dude, if I was pilling my tits off, those saturated squelchy synths and brilliant production would rock my world!

and thanks for the compliments- don't forget to give hedonsitic angel some lurve for coming up with the idea :)

andy the first track on the blue pill set, is fucking ill. Where is music like that in london?

you won't find much herbie hancock playing in london unfortunately :( unless I've just been looking in the wrong places... maybe the odd gig in the jazz café - closest regular thing would probably be ninja tune nights with the right DJ...