L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Blow job on uncircumsized penis

marie

Bluelighter
I tried using the search function, I figured there would be something there, but I had no luck, so here it goes...

I've never given head to a guy with an uncircumsized penis before. I'm wondering if there are any special tricks or anything I can do? I'm pretty sure a regular bj would work just fine, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to make it an even better experience for him.

~New To The Uncircumsized~

i cant say there are any specail tricks really in regards to un-circumsized and circumsized cocks.

(well none that i am aware of) but uve got me curious now ;)

Practice days welcome on my uncircumsized penile :p

But seriously, Just do what you think is right! ... I dont think there are any real tricks.. well not as far as I know, but then again I don't suck them so... :p

shal :)

faithfully dangerous said:
i am going to refrain from posting in here except for this one tidbit:

all men should be uncut.

Meh !

Uncut means intact :D

have a shower or a bath together first.. from what i've heard, those things get pretty foul tasting sitting in their wrapper all day..

^ only if the guy dosent keep himself clean... (take it from someone who is uncut...

if anything, the 'tricks' you perform on a circumcised penis will have greater effects because if the entire foreskin is intact there are more nerve endings in the tip of the penis and therefore more stimulation ;)

Originally posted by faithfully dangerous
all men should be uncut.

Yes, and I am sad that I am cut.

There is no medically indicated reason for circumcision.

Being intact myself, and quite accomplished at what works and what doesn't with any type of dick, there are a few things that work well.

1: licking under the foreskin around the head. You will probably want to make sure that he is clean before hand, although some people don't mind ;)

2: gently nibbling of the foreskin when it is completely over the head, then going back down, and then possibly hitting up No. 1 again :)

Other that just go for it :)

CB :)

dyscotopia said:
have a shower or a bath together first.. from what i've heard, those things get pretty foul tasting sitting in their wrapper all day..

the only time it should taste dirty is if the guy doesnt shower every day and doesnt clean under his foreskin.

i like playing with foreskin myself.

chaos b: thanx for the tip ;) i wil have to remember that one =D

im with faithfully dangerous on this one to...uncut is best!!

I would just like to say that I am a fan of the intact cock as well. :)

marie- the head of an intact penis tends to be a bit more sensitive than a circumsized penis. It's an individual thing with him how much stimulation he'd like... start slow and you will be fine. :)

woot for sensitivity ;)

I'm sure that, just as with women, there's a lot of variability in what guys like when receiving oral. I'm not sure it's possible to generalise. That said, I agree with Chaos Butterfly's comments, at least as regards to my own intact cock.

I am blaxican's wife and I have never given head to an uncircumsized guy before untill I met him and at first it was alittle different but after the first time it was all GOOD... here is alittle tip for you that I noticed he loves when I do it pull back the skin and just deep throat it he will enjoy that A LOT!!!

Uncut here! I have to say Chaos Butterfly hit the bulls eye on this one... =D

Cut and proud of it! So are most of my friends.
LMFAO @ all you cheese-dicks ;)
There is no need to wear a beanie. Be proud of your nob, don't hide him away from the world. Uncircumsized creates cheese and looks unattractive.

diegoblunt said:
Cut and proud of it! So are most of my friends.
LMFAO @ all you cheese-dicks ;)
There is no need to wear a beanie. Be proud of your nob, don't hide him away from the world. Uncircumsized creates cheese and looks unattractive.

Cleaning my dear boy... cleaning. Simple, in the shower... not too difficult...

And as far as attractive or not, you are entitled to your opinion however I for one do not share it. Granted I just generally like dick so hey I'm not really one to complain either way ;)

CB :)

Y'know kids, it's not DIFFICULT to keep your dick clean....sheesh.... 8(

I've got a foreskin and am quite happy to say everything underneath it is quite cheeseless.

mariposa's right too...being uncut does tend to increase sensitivity, so don't suck on his head like a vaccum cleaner...I mean some guys like that, but lead up to it by increasing the pressure slowly...he'll let you know if it's uncomfortable or painful and if he doesn't then he deserves whatever he gets for being too much of a damn sook to speak up for himself. ;)

chaos butterfly also gave some good tips...personally my preference is for cut dicks, but it's not the end of the world either way...I just love the cock! =D

--Raz--