• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Blow job on uncircumsized penis

ok play with the skin at the tip with gental (and i mean gental) nibbling with teeth and flicking with toung

if the skin dosnt go all the way back dont force it

remeber the head is more sesitive so dont run figers over it to hard or again pain not pleasure

oh and a bit of sucktion always works

oh and for the love of god learn how to use yout toung this girls should learn this as much as guys should on girls

dfslghsdkslhgklsh

what is it with all these misconceptions about uncircumsized people having dirty dicks? It's called showering. People with uncircumsized dicks do it too...

And the cheese thing? You would have to not wash down there for about 3 weeks or more to get any sort of cheese...which is actually just dead skin...yuck.

anyways...on topic....sucking on either dick is exactly the same...you can hardly notice any difference in the two when they are fully erect anyways...

just go for your life.

diegoblunt said:
Cut and proud of it! So are most of my friends.
LMFAO @ all you cheese-dicks ;)
There is no need to wear a beanie. Be proud of your nob, don't hide him away from the world. Uncircumsized creates cheese and looks unattractive.

amen in my circle of friends its also "cut and proud" all the way

Let's stay on topic for now. I have a commute to make right now, but I promise I will bump a circumcision survey thread or, better yet, make a poll on circumcision after I've had my supper and traveled back downtown.

Watch this space or the SLR front page for a link, and then let's get back to the issue at hand and not hijack marie's thread.

:)

Chaos Butterfly gave some excellent tips... light nibbling... yum for him and for you!

Blaxican's wife also gave an excellent tip- pull it back and suck it deeply!

*runs out of thread blushing* ;)

I dont at any moment recall sitting around and talking about it, but chatter does come up occasionally.

hoovering=bad.
especially when you have a sensitive knob :|

Interesting..
Think of it as a big lolly pop as stated above!
Imagine its the best flavour in the world .. and u know what happens then.. watering mouth etc etc and lick ur tounge all over it!!!!!
Gently suck and lick it around the head and use one of ur hands to move up and down the shaft to " HELP" things along.
Add in abit of a teasing... Add in some " fuck me " eyes... and BOOM..
Thats from the expert!

dont stress, there is nothing different, just be gentle.
maybe nibble a lil bit at the skin lol
just remember, deep throat with ALOT of tongue flicking

2 things...

1) Having an uncircumcized penis doesn't increase sensitivity. It's natural... It is that sensitive by nature. A circumsized penis is less sensitive because it rubs on your undies all day. Wearing the hood protects it from the outside...

And...

2) For those of you who feel robbed of your foreskin, there are alternatives, namely foreskin reclamation.

http://www.noharmm.org/reclaim.htm

No Thanks though, I like having my shit snipped. At least my parents lovedme enough to do it while I was an infant and won't remember. Personally, I think it's the best thing the 2 fuckers ever did for me.... THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!

Mellow*D said:
if anything, the 'tricks' you perform on a circumcised penis will have greater effects because if the entire foreskin is intact there are more nerve endings in the tip of the penis and therefore more stimulation ;)

I am intact/uncut too, and oh yes. move the foreskin back and stimulate the head. Now I have never been another guy so I cant say, but I am willing to bet my head (and thos of all uncut people) is a lot more sensetive than those who are cut, because my head is hardly ever getting touched directly, while a cut persons head is rubbing up against everything.

also an observation, I love head more than any of my friends

anyway, my opinion

Cause I can go for as long as I want, always have been able to. First time I was with my wife, after 2 1/2 hours she was begging me to stop because her legs hurt. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass being desensitized because I want to be able to get it over quickly and my member doesn't agree.

Now, my question is:

Could you imagine actually going through having your dick cut while you were awake? For those of you who are circumsized and enjoy it, are you thankful that your parents did it when you were young and wouldn't remember?

there is a bit of difference but generally its just having to get used to working with the foreskin.
but yeah just find out what he likes best and then do it! same as u would for any guy really.
or girl for that matter.
anyways, i am a girl who has experienced both and i really couldn't care less hey. its the guy whos attached that makes the differance, not the penis itself!

I've had a b/f who was intact - not sure if this is related, but he did seem extremely enthusiastic when I used to go down on him (a bit more so than other b/fs); this, of course, was flattering and v. sexy.

I just played around like I usually do and found out what he liked. Was much fun.

=D

A couple tips that uncut guys Ive been with enjoyed...
1) yes to the licking the head under the skin.
2) gently!!! grab the skin beneath the glans and roll it between your fingers, dont use any more pressure than you would want on your clit
3) you can always run your hand down the shaft and gently pull the forskin down, then hold the base while you suck and lick. This makes it practically the same as a cut penis, so just use the old tried and true techniques. Just be sure you dont pull too hard, and just hold if you do this, not stroke, because you could pull too hard. I use that on anyone I BJ, and all men seem to like it. Of course, if you cant DT, youll have to stroke with your hand, so that may not be an option.

Well, i don't really have any tips (no pun intended!) on this, but being uncircumsised my self i can offer you this bit of advice:

"You cant eat a banana without peeling it first!"

Seriously, i don't know, i just like making a jackass out of myself.