L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Blow job on uncircumsized penis

247 said:
amen in my circle of friends its also "cut and proud" all the way
Yeah well if I was in your position I guess that would be the only way to stop myself from crying ;)

I couldn't give a shit either way bro, but I'm intact so I guess I dont have to go around saying how proud I am that I was mutilated at birth lmao.

By the way foreskin = more pleasure for the ladies due to increased friction.

Cut cocks just look sexier. As far as blowjobs, I'd think being uncut would make the BJ less enjoyable on acount of all the useless extra skin. As far as good BJ technique goes, Ladies...Use suction sparingly, most of the time you want to just slide the cock in and out of your mouth making sure to give it lots of lip contact and cradle it with your tongue. jaw tension and position can make it different, but please don't let your hands do all the work. get in a good kneel and sit on your legs, then bounce kinda up and down and just angle your head to accomodate the penis as you go up and down it will go in and out, plus that will make the cock move much more which will stimulate better erections...oh and for extra pleasure, you girls must make noise, moan and groans, gasp, sigh...tell him how hard or how big his cock is or how good it feels..... ahem, sorry i'm a bj connousseir

i prefer the look of cut penises aswell ....

I find un-cut penises look like big slugs. But it still doesnt stop me in the end. :) Still makes me feel good.

i'm a member of the beanie brigade (and proud of it!!)

nuffin bad about it, just gotta keep up the hygine... plus, the way i look at it, we "non-jews" ;) get two lots of sensations at the end of our old fella....

but can i put out some advice to the ladies, please ask a guys preference before just pulling the skin back and going for it... i prefer mine left up, gives much greater sensation... there's nothing worse than a girl who just pulls it back and starts working away... and u feel kinda rude interrupting to correct em... ;) ;)

RiseGurl said:
Interesting..
Think of it as a big lolly pop as stated above!
Imagine its the best flavour in the world .. and u know what happens then.. watering mouth etc etc and lick ur tounge all over it!!!!!
Gently suck and lick it around the head and use one of ur hands to move up and down the shaft to " HELP" things along.
Add in abit of a teasing... Add in some " fuck me " eyes... and BOOM..
Thats from the expert!

FARK "schwing"