Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelight edd mix album 2006

tambourine-man said:
256kbs!

I thought the last one was 182kbs?

Or are we raising the bar?

It's quite important to use tracks of a decent bitrate since after mixing they will be re-encoded which gives quite a significant drop in quality :)

Just need to dig out those CDs guys! ;)

I hereby nominate: Tomas Andersson - Washing Up (Tiga Remix).

I'll upload it when the site's back up, complete with 320kbps of MUSIC POWER! :p =D

^ Well, make it 'Newman' by Vitalic and we'll both be happy! I had to make my choice on availability of kbps-age, but this would have been number 2 anyway. %)

I was gonna go for washing up also LOL

I though i'd lost the cd I had it on until earlier when looking for my gb (which I now appear to have lost) I found it!!!!!

:D

DARSHAN - ELECTROPLASM

Taken from the Awakening album, my favourite psy-trance album.

Miss Kittin - Soundtrack of Now
I will send the required files etc etc on Monday or Tuesday. :D

woopwoop big up the mighty twig =D, now.. decisons decisons..:D

Last edited:
Stickied.

I'll have to get back to you with a tune, can't decide at the min.

did mine (live acid jam) but it uploaded in like 5 seconds so i dont think it worked correctly (i only have 384kbps up).. ive emailed u a link to where it's uploaded...

yeah you're right it didn't work... plus you didn't name it correctly... actually I haven't got time to download everybody's from yousendit or whatever so could you try it again?

Last edited:
andythetwig said:
yeah you're right it didn't work... plus you didn't name it correctly... actually I haven't got time to download everybody's from yousendit or whatever so could you try it again?

I didn't rename it cos I'm currently seeding it. Ill copy it somewhere else, rename it correctly and try again..

twig4rd.jpg

Dammit, just realised I forgot to put my username in the filename. Ah well, sorry! =D

I got the red writing but the list hasn't updated! is there a reason for this?

I'm trying again, please tell me if I'm just uploading it again and again.

Shit, all my tunes are on my uni computer. Thinking about it though I do have one or two obscure but yet fantastical tunes lying around my house.
To work!!!!