• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelight edd mix album 2006

Medi57 said:
I got the red writing but the list hasn't updated! is there a reason for this?

I'm trying again, please tell me if I'm just uploading it again and again.

it's there, you had .MP3 on the end instead of .mp3 and my listing script is particularly sensitive!

felixdahousekat said:
twig4rd.jpg

Dammit, just realised I forgot to put my username in the filename. Ah well, sorry! =D

edited

Here's to another fantastical mix! :)

now which tune?????

See to me, PWEI - Defcon One always reminds me of EDD, but I dunno if it'd fit or not.

But still, whenever I hear it, I get reminded of you lot <3

So yeah, dunno.

'scuse me, who uploaded "electroplasm" without renaming the file?

you don't have to upload it again, just let me know who you are and who it's by...

I'm really looking forward to this.. dunno if I'll upload anythign though, I'm all out of new fresh music at the moment.

Right... still ain't got my track together... I can only find one version of it (and it ain't the right one) and it's also only at 196kbs.

Hmph.... back to limewire...

^ Why don't you say what it is? Someone else might have it. Or are you scared they might steal your idea? I wouldn't worry, I don't think anyone else is into 2 Unlimited much nowadays, apart from me of course. ;)

No no, no no no no... no no no no... no no...

It's a pretty specific track by Erland Oye. He took Silicon Soul's house/dub remix of Royksopp's "Poor Leno", then sang the lyrics of The Smiths "There is a light that never goes out" himself over the top of it.

Trouble is, I've got the original CD version, but it's only 3 minutes long or so... and I've found the Silicon Soul part (which is 7 minute long), but it's at a low-ish bitrate.

To be honest, I'm beginning to think an extended version of the track doesn't exist, given that the lyrics limit the legnth of the track and that I've only ever heard the track played (or ripped) as part of Oye's CD.

I'm either gonna just put in the 7 minute thing that I have (coz it's still banging... even without lyrics) or just put in the CD version that I have (but andy's not gonna like that coz it's short and is already pre-mixed).

Decisions, decisions...

PS: The full track name is: "Poor Leno [Silicone Soul's Hypno House Dub] - There Is a Light That Never Goes Out"

It's track 13 on Oye's CD, so I'm trying to avoid another copy of that. Meh...

EDIT: The track ripped from Oye's CD is actually just under 5 minutes long.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Anything Smiths-related is a winner in my book.

(whispers: there are certain utilities that can convert bitrates down and 'up', if you know what I mean.) ;)

ONLY JOKING ANDY!

Afx - Fenix funk

Lets see how my 56k connection deals with this upload..

this really is a super super idea, kudos to the twig.

I'll have to wait till i get dsl to check out the red+blue mix

woot! - only 50 mins to upload

fucking56kmotherfuckergrr.

Ok... Im shit. Can someone explain to me slowly *exactly* what I have to do.....

(Dumb ass technologically retarded stripper! =D )