• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bluelight edd mix album 2006

I'll have a look.

There are lots and lots of remixes of that tune though. Do you know who it was remixed by?

Edit: Probably the tenaglia mix, will sort it today. :D

Last edited:
I think it's Patrick Cowley

I'll check.

And that's very kind of you DR.

Last edited:
^What are you still doing on dialup anyway?! Broadband is only £10 a month nowadays!

duck_racer said:
^What are you still doing on dialup anyway?! Broadband is only £10 a month nowadays!

Really? With who?

Dial -up costs me £5 a month, guaranteed for life. That's why. (And I live so in the middle of nowhere that BB only arrived here 6 months ago)

But who does BB for a tenner?

StoneHappyMonday said:
I simply don't have the technology to do this (no BB).

If someone cares to find the 15 minute remix of "I feel love" (Donna Summer) and put my name to it, yer welcome.

If not, I'll just slip away quietly.

15 minutes? do you mind if i mix it out at 5?

Okay not quite a tenner, but you can get 1mb/2mb broadband for £11 as I've just ah a look.

Check out http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ and do some price comparisons. You'll have to check if you can get broadband at your location though.

Uploaded FC Kahuna - Hayling.

I've been listening to it way too much recently

andythetwig said:
15 minutes? do you mind if i mix it out at 5?

Thought that might be a problem.

OK, if this doesn't mess DR about, how about Asian Vibes - Joi. That's only 5 minutes.

Thank you.

^Will have a look. P2P is not as good at uni so if I dont get it by today I'll let you know.

It hasn't downloaded yet and I'm finishing for the day.

If it's done when I get back I'll upload it otherwise can someone else get on the download for me?

Thanks

Edit: Uploaded Donna Summer - I feel love :)

Last edited:
StoneHappyMonday said:
Thought that might be a problem.

OK, if this doesn't mess DR about, how about Asian Vibes - Joi. That's only 5 minutes.

Thank you.
I have a 192kb version of Punjabi MC (Asian Vibes???) - Jogi... if that's what you're looking for?

Had a look for something at a higher bitrate, but I can't see anything better.

Oh, it's the dance remix as well.

Also, I just found a track (on my external HD) called "Jogi" by Exhibit A - Elusive???

It's 256kb and just as proper bollywood electro!

Must have been going through a indian phase!

So hard to nominate ONE tune .. but I guess mine has to be Earth Wind and Fire's .. Fantasy ... as, when Karizma played it at the last Southport weekender, it made me look round, take stock, and realise how bloody happy I was ... (trying to upload it now)

StoneHappyMonday said:
Really? With who?

Dial -up costs me £5 a month, guaranteed for life. That's why. (And I live so in the middle of nowhere that BB only arrived here 6 months ago)

But who does BB for a tenner?

http://www.ukonline.net/broadband/

Unlimited 1mb broadband for £9.99
Plus we both get a month free if you tell them I referred you! ;)

Can anyone help out the pretty little techno-tard who wants wayne g - twisted (vocal mix)? I can't find it in the usual places.

^^^

I also want to know what the fuck that is, have spent so many times listening to that over and over on ghb as it was on a carl cox mix I downloaded, its amazing isnt it!

:)

^ Hehe, me too! I love the chunky stompiness of it, plus I also love Weezer. :D

hmm, that kind of bootleg never gets released because of sample clearance issues- doubtless a white label...