• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bomb Omg

lots of info happening - people saying canary wharf, kensington etc. also hit. not sure what's what yet.

Was on my way to edgeware rd (late for work)... Tube was closed, almost got on a bus but decided to give up... got on first train back out of london... Hope everyone's ok... thinking of you people, take care...

Funky, I was all over the place, left my phone in a taxi... keep in touch with suz if you need me...

Looper said:
Fucking hell, the footage of that bus they're showing on BBC is scary, it's been blown to bits.
1312674.jpg

From Sky

I was in the centre of Manchester when the IRA bomb went off and all sorts of rumours were flying around about other places being hit etc, hopefully they'll all turn out to be false alarms. This is on a different level though, what a fucking nightmare...

This is so fucked up:( My cousin was supposed to be there at the time and apparently my aunt cant get hold of him bcoz his phones switched off

I'm watching the coverage in the USA and it appears that the police and EMT's are keeping quite a distance from at least one of the blast sites, is that just me?

Neb said:
and apparently my aunt cant get hold of him bcoz his phones switched off
The networks will be so flooded they either break, shut down or have rerouted priority to the police and army, so his phone might not be shut off, just not able to get through.

The BBC have reported that there were 2 fatalities .. but a friend on another board in Munich is saying that they are reporting 90 dead in Germany.

I reckon 2 fatalities is the media being wisely cautious and keen not to over-sensationalise the event. I suspect most of the media outlets are thinking what we all are: a bus being blown to bits, along with at least one other subway carriage... there'll be a fair few dead.

PM's on now...

AlphaNumeric said:
The networks will be so flooded they either break, shut down or have rerouted priority to the police and army, so his phone might not be shut off, just not able to get through.

Mobile phone networks have apparently been shut off to prevent bombs being remotely detonated by phone.

:( :(

This is fucking unbelievable. Not entirely sure what to make of it.

My cousins ok thank fuck though hes got a mate that was on the tube that got blown up, I hope he wasn't in the carriage...This is so fucked up I'm dreading the aftermath of this

they also shut down the networks because bombs can be triggered using phones...

why do people do things like this?

I am sitting here crying about this because it's such a tragedy and I can't fathom what kind of person would do this...

Spellbound said:
Has Blair been on? What was said?
"way of life... blah blah blah... resolve... blah blah blah... resolute... blah blah blah... determination... blah blah blah..."

Spellbound said:
Has Blair been on? What was said?
He said its clearly coordinated terrorist attacks designed to coincide with the G8 summit. He questioned why anyone would want to do this while the G8 nations are talking about helping Africa and sorting out the environment, and then he stated that no matter the resolve of the people carrying out these attacks, our resolve to keep our way of life was stronger than theirs.

it was a very good and heartfelt speech

but have any terrorist groups claimed responsibility?? I know a post a couple up ^^ says that al-quaeda has, but i've heard nothing of this...