European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bomb Omg

MrM said:
interesting link

Not sure what to think about this. If its true its pretty worrying.

The website would appear to have a certain kind of bias, but the source is a BBC interview, so...?

The website looks dodgy, there are many such sites that make similar claims. The truth is that yes there are certain powerful people who would kill their fellow countrymen to further their aims. But there are prolly a few more dedicated muslims who want to do this and are capable of doing so. There would have to be an awful lot of ppl to be in on the conspiracy if it was connected with those who were carrying out the excercise, i somehow doubt 'many' ppl who work for our goverments would be capable of doing this to their own.

That isnt to say a few twisted individuals couldnt. But the article is crap iMO.

It's obvious that if you attack the tube, you go for the deepest stations etc, that's why the details look the same.

The site looks like the result of somebody with too much time on their hands, and a deep mistrust of everyone (and possibly a heavy stimulant habit!) - fuck there's plenty of them running around.

There's a hell of a difference between running an exercise about what might happen and the intelligence agencies deciding to kill dozens of people for their own political reasons.

People like the one responsible for that site do nothing but increase the greif of relatives of the victims because of their own rampant paranoia

I was going to answer that...but first I checked your other posts to see if you had a brain. You don't appear to.

A small but of humour to come out of this whole grim affair

ebeneezer_geeza said:
The website looks dodgy, there are many such sites that make similar claims. The truth is that yes there are certain powerful people who would kill their fellow countrymen to further their aims. But there are prolly a few more dedicated muslims who want to do this and are capable of doing so. There would have to be an awful lot of ppl to be in on the conspiracy if it was connected with those who were carrying out the excercise, i somehow doubt 'many' ppl who work for our goverments would be capable of doing this to their own.

That isnt to say a few twisted individuals couldnt. But the article is crap iMO.

The website does indeed look uber dodgy, but the primary source is a BBC interview so you can't ignore it all that easily. Not that i am entirely convinced either way.

i am not denying the exercise took place, i am sure it did, but what does that prove? they are always doing excercises and scenarios. It was a good job they were running one or more may have died.

Oh yes,i know governments or factions of the powers that be, do do nasty things like getting terrorists to plant bombs, in fact i would imagine many of the IRA ones were probaly the work of the opposition, it does happen. But this one - i dont think so.

Grobert said:
Sorry i didnt check in earlier for those who were asking about me.

I work in the Royal Free Hospital, which you may or may not know is one of the 4 that was taking victims of the bombs. It's been a difficult time for all of us - but i am constantly amazed by the resources and bravery of people. It's hard to see any good in humanity when something like happens, but i saw the best in many strangers and colleagues over the last 2 days.

My thoughts are with everyone affected by all this.

Grob.

Grobert said:
Sorry i didnt check in earlier for those who were asking about me.

I work in the Royal Free Hospital, which you may or may not know is one of the 4 that was taking victims of the bombs. It's been a difficult time for all of us - but i am constantly amazed by the resources and bravery of people. It's hard to see any good in humanity when something like happens, but i saw the best in many strangers and colleagues over the last 2 days.

My thoughts are with everyone affected by all this.

Grob.

^^glad ur okay:) i knew u would be but u never know...forgot bout u working in a hospital and working mad hours trying to sort everything out. just happy knowing ur safe and sound:) love u grob!

Bomber died in London bus blast

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4674463.stm

For what it's worth I don't think this was a suicide bomber. Why the need? Its so easy to walk away in London, suicide bombers are meant to get round things like Israeli security walls.

That bus was full of people who had been dumped off tubes because of the earlier blasts.

I reckon he just didn't make his destination on time.

At least three of the suspected bombers came from the West Yorkshire region, which includes Leeds, said Peter Clarke, head of the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist branch.

Closed-circuit TV video showed that all four had arrived at King's Cross station by 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, about 20 minutes before the blasts began that killed at least 52 people, Clarke said.

In a Scotland Yard news conference, Clarke said police had "strong forensic and other evidence" that the man believed to have carried a bomb onto the subway train that exploded between the Aldgate and Liverpool Street stations died in the blast, and they were awaiting confirmation from the coroner. Police were trying to determine whether the other three also died in the explosions.

Police indicated that there had been a breakthrough in their inquiry.

"The investigation quite early led us to have concerns about the movements and activities of four men, three of whom came from the West Yorkshire area. We are trying to establish their movements in the run-up to last week's attacks, and specifically to establish if they all died in the explosions," Clarke said.

One of the suspects had been reported missing by his family at 10 a.m. Thursday, and some of his property was found on the double-decker bus in which 13 died, Clarke said. The family said the man had traveled to London with three other men.

Investigators also found personal documents bearing the names of two of the other men three near seats on the Aldgate and Edgware lines. Police did not identify the men.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20050712-1008-britain-bombings.html

I haven't been here much over the last few weeks, but I wanted to poke my nose in and say that my thoughts are with everyone and anyone affected in any way by this fucking terrible catastrophe. :(

I haven't been able to get on here for the past couple of weeks, but I must say I'm glad to hear you're all okay. I was just in London the previous day, going through King's Cross station at that time, so the whole thing kinda hit home.

Throughout the day, when I contacted the people I had been staying with, when I saw the images on the news, I was impressed at how calm everyone seemed to be...

"The message from those claiming responsibility says, in part, 'Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters,'" he wrote. "Well it isn't, so fuck them."

There is definitely something to be said for that...

My thoughts are with all those who die in unnecessary acts of violence past, and yet to come :(