Boo:6 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - October 6, 2001

Jess, I would stay on your couch, but I am probably bringing a bunch of people with me. Trying to see if we can just make the whole weekend a NYC trip. Who knows.

CONFIRMED!
The Shady Duo WILL be in the house comin all the way Ohio style biatch!
duo

Got the flier at Stereotopia... creamed my pants and decided that I'll be there...
oh and that I need new pants.
------------------
I gaurantee you'll get fucked up... even if you dont want to.

Hey Vinyl Groove, what the Phish show did you
ever go to that cost $50, don't spread rumors that aren't true. There has never been a Phish show that cost $50 unless it was a two day event WITH onsite camping.
You said your avererage phish show is $50.
Wrong!!!!!!!

Me and MrJamal might split the cost of gas so I can hit this one up. Now that I'm back at college, I'm going to have trouble making it to parties. Hopefully I get my first pay check in time to get a tick for this one!

okay, well i've been workin my ass off all summer and havent really gotten to hit up much at all. but now the summer is over and kristin is ready to come back. boo here i come!!!

Jamal IM or email me cuz I wont be at energy tuesday.
my new AIM is: triple5soul27
Peace dawg.

i'll definitely be there.
------------------
E-girl
IM: tiggersgurl2067
*Choice, not chance, determines destiny*
"November is all I know."

ok, after see Richie spin a TEN hour set at his CONTROL party in Detroit this past Sunday I am seriously considering going to this...
IF I do come out, I need to find a place to stay, and that's gonna be the fun part...
E-girl, your going to this? That's means I finally might get a chance to meet ya...
so are we all gonna have a big BL meet-up at this?

wow, I really want to go to this party, im trying to convince a freind of mine to go with me cuz i have yet to go to a party with her. Although im still worried about it because the last soe party i went to blowed, which was one nation. I have faith in them because the last boo was pretty nice. I wish they used the same venue tho, it was sweet.
------------------
~Maui2k http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
Aim: PeerBoy

^Boo 5 was my favorite party probably because of the venue, so I feel your pain. I mean c'mon, a jungle room that is essentially an airplane hangar? Mmm-mm good.
smile.gif

Randall's Island, eh? I'm curious to see what's gonna happen. I *will* be there. Wh00T, wh00t! He he.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

so again, me & MD peoples are coming up for this event. Hmmm, Randalls Island, never been there before. Hey, it just better not be like The Havasu Landing Resort in SoCal where Nocturnal Wonderland was held. (just playin), but I'm sure this NY event will be incredibly great. ::rolls eyes & crosses fingers:: We can only wait and see!!
------------------
Go on.......Get your dance on.......Get your smile tight.......I know you're feeling this rave shit......."THIS SHIT IS DEAD RIGHT".......Get your bounce on! ~sugafist~

kinda weird richie hawtin and mistress barbara AND bailey are scheduled to play Airport3 in san antonio, tx that same night..

i am definitely going to this... micro and spacegirl are the best.. not to mention everyone else that will be there... i would pay any amount of $$ to see everyone that is going to be there... also are greenlighters allowed to meet up at the bl meetings?? just wondering.. cause my bf is a bl and i know he meets up with everyone at these things... well i hope gl's are allowed, cause i would really like to put some faces with the names.. later everyone

just a few more posts and you're a BLer anyways, so what are you worried about? when it is a BLer meet up that means it is for any member of bluelight in general, not just actual bluelighters and not greenlighters.

GeeeEEez, i already am hittin up tha Party on tha Boat(ma dumd ass bout tixs before i found out anythin about tha damn thing)PEER PRESSURE!
I will prob be at Boo6...since i missed 5 4 3 2.....and 1
wink.gif
See ya kiddies there.....and
Mr JaMal, I'm surpirsed i haven't met ya ass yet being neat friends with Meg-hittin up tha asylum n all
smile.gif
oh well.Tha time will come.
~ReD
------------------
Aka TrippedUpRed:)
~HawdKore Killas
ravaging~
"Shhhhh! I'm flowin with my fluid!!" afta meetin Cid w/LiNZ-E

anyone else notice that "Boo6" looks kind of like "Boob"...?
just a thought... from my wired mind...
------------------
"curiouser and curiouser..." -alice
[This message has been edited by marbica (edited 05 September 2001).]

Red, I was thinking the same thing a while ago, just didn't say anything. heh. Sooner or later.
Jess, why is boob on your mind? lol.

lol @ marbica
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.