Boo:6 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - October 6, 2001

thanx MrJamal... i was just curious.. but if there is a meet up let me know where it is going to be.... i am just soooo psyched to finally be goin to one of the boo's i missed all of the other boo's and i am NOT going to miss this one
smile.gif
well anyways... see all of u at boo 6...

im hoping to be there, i havent partied in a while, so im hopin to tear shit up here, this lineup is phat
------------------
The music was new,
black, polished chrome
and came over the summer
like liquid night.
aim: ColdShot25

I didn't go to any other BOO either. I was gonna go to the one last yr, but it just didn't happen. Coldshot, weren't you in an accident or something?
I am down for a meetup, shit why not. heheh. i'll still have the stirrup on by then cuz i gotta wear it for like 9 more weeks =/
getting the pin taken out in like 3 weeks.
For those that have no clue what I am talking about, I broke my ankle at the end of june and majority of my summer sucked ass. heheh.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

Butterfly Chica?? Ct right?
smile.gif

Hey gurlly, I see ya new to tha board
wink.gif
It suxs havin to change ma name, but allswell. GGGrrRRRrr! We should meet up sometime before Boo6, ever meet LiNZ-E, Pkat, or any other Bl's? I'll introduce ya
smile.gif

~ReD
------------------
Aka TrippedUpRed:)
~HawdKore Killas
ravaging~
"Shhhhh! I'm flowin with my fluid!!" afta meetin Cid w/LiNZ-E

butterfly chica: i am definitely going to this... micro and spacegirl are the best..
you're going for spacegirl and micro?!? jesus christ man.. how dare you mention those two no-talent, sad-excuse-for-dj/producers over the God of all techno - richie hawtin.. my ears will never heal

man... richie hawtin, derrick may, mistress barbara, the advent and christian smith.. you guys better feel lucky... the advent hardly ever plays america and you get both of these hard bangin mofos along with the innovator and plastikman jesus.. i'm seeing hawtin and barbara that night in texas (they're doing both shows) but man.. that's one crazy techno lineup

jdunnock... everyone liked different people.. i know alot of people that love micro and spacegirl.. not everyone is the same with their intersts... so don't say someone has no talent... can u do the stuff they do?? probably not.... well i don't know u so i can't really say anything...
Ms.ReD.. yes i am from ct.. the only bluelighters i really know are icey.. and all his friends.. they are from the new haven area.. etc.. yeah we should definitely meet up sometime

damn majik, ss and warren g, odi kazpa with MC POSI D!!!... that guys so pissed off at life i love it!... no doubt ill be there especially since its 12-12... gives my ass decent sleepin time on sun.
jonny ford

well..the hip hop lineup alone made me wanna go.. and the DNB and well this is just gunna be sick!!!!!
I cant go tho.. no money no job = no fun
frown.gif

my best friend said he would pay for my ticket.. but he doesnt know they are this much.. he things its like last year.. so i dont see myself makin it there
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

if however he does pay.. i WILL BE ALL ABOUT IT!
wish me luck *sigh*
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

wow man, this line up is beautiful, but it's kinda expensive. well whatever, i'll just have to save money then. yea, i've never been to randall's insland, but park rave had a party there in 95 or something. i think it might've been fantasia 2.
well, this party is going to be nice, i got a change to go to boo4 and 3, i wish i went to 1 2 or especially 5 cause it was at asbury park, and i went to the best party of my life there
biggrin.gif
called Freak-E. hehehe
it would be cool to meet people since now all my friends don't party anymore. so i would definitely meet other BLers.
[This message has been edited by Deefex (edited 06 September 2001).]

i really like the line up, but i also learned my lesson from going to Stuckonearth events.
interesting debates on both sides of going and don't go... i hope because of the price, it can eliminate alot of ppl that don't belong (you know how NYC vibe is) and they can hire a more professional security team.

This party is my Mecca. What an incredible lineup. JMajik, Freaky Flow.. and SLICK RICK?!? God DAMN!
This'll be my first NYC party ever, but I'm definately in, 311%
smile.gif

------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
Da KRS Crew reprazent!!
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

Well shiiiiit i guess i will just have to go to Krogers and get my ticket and get my nieghbors to drive my happy ass to Boo. Im all about Barbra,space girl,KRS1,BBB,and shit....everyone.
`jEn

ok this will be my first NY party also, and i checked ticketmaster for tickets and its not even up to look at yet, no trace of it on ticketmaster, and since theres no place to get tickets around here, thats my only alternative..anyone have any 411 on this?
ah 311% i love it, im going to see them sept 23rd!

don't buy your tickets at ticketmaster!
lol
and great line-ups don't always make great parties...
I wanna go to this, but I won't be totally torn if I don't...
It just would kinda nice.
I think I would rather go see Richie alone for TEN hours playing at his own party:)
that was Heaven
but I still wanna meet e-girl
oh well

where else would u suggest purchasing tickets? the closest ticket holders arent even in ohio?!

Hey all..
I'm coming from Ohio for this..
Anyone know anything about this venue? Nice?
I'm still kinda scared cuz' my friends got
jumped (for cash) by Security at Boo 3 and 4.
Still.. Can't wait!
--=Adamantium
Oh.. NY peeps.. What's my best bet for
weeklys in NY (Manhattan) October 3-7?
*thanks*