Boo 7-10/12/02-Randall's Island NY

WHY Isn't marco carola on the main stage!?!? he's way better than most of the other dj's on that entire lineup!

^^^^
unfortunately we're talkin about SOE here (read my post on SOL FEST if the thread is still up)
and christina,
VIVA LA TECHNO ***remembers boo6 and richie hawtin*** awwww yeah

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one....I'm going to be in DC on a field trip from school. Everyone who is going, have a good time.
-Aaron

So are we there yet? ;) I can't wait to see y'all there, this is going to be good times. :) Almost all my favorite faces, and lots of new ones too. Oh yeah and then theres the music... mmm...
Jamal: did I see Cheryl and Paul???? :D YES! Now this is going to be very, very interesting... oh and did I mention that Allye is going with me? ;) We're working on getting the rest of the Cape Cod crew to go as well. Muahahaha... its party time.
Love to you all.
Peace ~Katie

^^ Everyone at Boo, be sure to look out for TopRocka rave rave ravin' it up in the Lost Voyage (trance) tent all day. ;) Look for the tall blond in the PLUR wifebeater, yellow UFOs, and tons of candy. :D tehehe... *muah* luv ya Dave!
Peace ~Katie

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:
Jamal: did I see Cheryl and Paul???? :D YES! Now this is going to be very, very interesting... oh and did I mention that Allye is going with me? ;)
Paul is a maybe. Depends on if he is moved into his new apt or not by then. Most likely a no go but he is definitely going to Skool'd with me. Cheryl is a most likely if she has the $$. and as far as that " ;) " goes....if only there was interest :( , oh well.... "Rave" on til the day's gone (11-11? why not 12-12? like last yr?) Doesn't matter either way. Paul (Stamford), we will most likely be going to ur house afterwards if that is cool with you. Believe it or not, this wil be my 1st Boo.
Random question: Anyone ever have a shooting pain behind their left eye? Feels like a lil man with an ice pick is in my head stabbing the fuck out of the back of my eyeball. Nice huh?
[ 17 September 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

This shit really isnt that far away!!! I'll be there with a bunch of kids...as far as driving down goes...Jamal, Teddy, Kev, and whoever else is goin...do you guys want to meet up before hand at my place. I know a few kids goin and I figure we can all head down together...but if you guys think its outta the way or anything thats cool. Drop me a line. Peace!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :( so today my friend tells me she can't afford to go. apparently her ex-bf owed her $ and that is what she was counting on to be able to go. and he's not.
so...i'm (temporarily) FUCKED, as she was the only one i could convince to go to nyc. everyone else has no $ or doesn't wanna go. UGGHHHHH!!!!!! shit--i don't have $ to spare either but some things i know will be worth it. so...wish me luck...i gotta start harassing some people. i think i have 2 possibilities...but its gonna take a lot of convincing to get them to wanna go
:(
~kristen

jay, we're all meetin up at a park and ride of the merrit in stamford somewhere, i don't know the exit yet, and when i mean we're all meetin up, we're all meetin up. either talk to me in the future when i know more details or to one of the thousand or so stamford heads,
peace,
Kevin

ok, everything is settled, contact me for the details about the car pool lot/ride situation/pre party meetup thing
the more the better, we gotta take over boo!!!
caravan stylee here we come

eric--of course you can come!
...but since it makes no sense for you, being a jersey boy, to come to the meetup in stamford, if you want you can email me and i'll give you my cell phone number... that way you don't have to wander around randall's island all lost, but you don't have to do an extra hour (or more) of driving.
and kevin, you're welcome for nominating you ;) i know you'll be all organized, and well... this is a DRUG information board. most BLers don't have the brain cells left ;)

is it me or is the jungle lineup kinda lacking? dieselboy is great and all, but he's around all the time. optical and ed rush have a monthly residency here in dc. then you got db and odi, but they are around all the time as well. so it comes down to matrix and j magik who are both good, but not huge. the mc's are really lacking as well...no skibadee, gq, det?

Katie - I don't have AIM, but I'm getting an Email address soon, we gotta talk
Jamal - You know the deal, a promise is a promise son
now, just gotta cash in my change at the nearest CoinStar and purchase a ticket
-peace

^lol @ coinstar. Those things rape you for like 8% of your money. me and ian went there one day with a bucket full of change(also happened to be filled with various nails pills razors and such taht we just collectively dumped into the coinstar) he ended up getting $160 from the bastard machine, if he went to the bank he wouldve got like $200. oh well i got $20 for bringing him ;)
Yea and like kev said, we got pretty much everything settled minus one factor, if you need any info hit him up or email/im me. peace.

Originally posted by starlightgemini:
so...i'm (temporarily) FUCKED, as she was the only one i could convince to go to nyc. :(

If you can't put anything together, drop me a line. I'm sure we can figure something out... there will be quite a few bluelighters leaving from DC/MD/VA, I'm sure SOMEONE will let you tag along. I know we'll have room for one more in our car if it's any consolation.

The coin machine I used to frequent only charged about 8 cents on the dollar.
I would never use a machine that charged 20 cents on the dollar...ever.

Wow, this is coming up rather fast. I'm still jobless. This could present a problem.