Boo 7-10/12/02-Randall's Island NY

Originally posted by Noodle:
The coin machine I used to frequent only charged about 8 cents on the dollar.

yea i think thats what they charge on ours, my figure was exagerated ;)

images of hot-ass (legal aged ;) ) girls that can party & dance, kick-ass music to step to, great vibes for socializing & meeting people and me all up in the mix of things having fun, tease & torture me in my dreams these past few nights. I mean IS THIS PARTY HERE YET, IS IT FUCKIN HERE YET!! haha, jokin, :)
but yeah, I'm waiting very impatiently for IT....

Okay somebody inform me on everything already ;) The internet browser on my bro's computer is a bit unstable (it works when it feels like it, which is rare), and my computer is getting fixed... so hit me up on AIM @ BdReligionGrrl. I'm definitely meeting up with y'all in Stamford to join the caravan, and I'll be bringing at least one friend with me but I'm sure a few more will ask for a ride once we get closer to the date. I'm like the official chauffeur/designated driver for everyone around here when we go to parties...
I can't wait! And all of you with excuses for why you may not be attending *cough*erikandkristen*cough* you WILL be there no matter what it takes! We're all going and we're all gonna have fun dammit. And that is that. :)
Peace ~Katie

Would it be lame of me to say I'm relying on the proverbial "check in the mail?" 'Cause I mean that whole-heartedly.

Originally posted by Web:
If you can't put anything together, drop me a line. I'm sure we can figure something out... there will be quite a few bluelighters leaving from DC/MD/VA, I'm sure SOMEONE will let you tag along. I know we'll have room for one more in our car if it's any consolation.
awwwwwww :D thank you! i will definetly try and arrange that w/you if need be. i really appreciate the offer.
i talked to another one of my friends today...and she was so upset (crying hysterically) over the end of buzz :( so, NOW she really wants to go to boo, cause we have NOTHING left here!!! she wants to do a bustrip...which will prolly be the best idea...seeing as though i am a SPAZ with driving in cities and/or places that are unfamiliar to me.
WEB-- maybe my friend and i can meet up with some BL'ers and go up *caravan style*?? that might ensure that i make it there! w/o gettin lost.
anybody know of a bus trip leavin from baltimore or dc??? i'd appreciate the info. my friend heard about one..but it sounds kinda sketchy...and i'm not just givin my $ away to some untrustworthy person.
i'm trying my hardest to make it up there!! i really really really wanna go!! :D
~kristen

ok, ok... everyone take care of my lady. i know she'll be in good hands since i probaly won't make it. besides, i seem to be the magnet for trouble, not her.
and i don't wanna hear one more guddam word about this party. i'm jealous as hell. ;)
straaange

i'm gunna have to say no.. i'm not going
it kills me cause i wanna meet toprocka..
and my bitter and depressed hateful ass could use some good people around me.. but..
no one i am near wants to go..
and i cant afford it.. i'm jobless, and just blew $400 @ 2 different doctors.. ugh.
i dunno my brother is coming over tomorow.. i will see what i can get outta him.. as of now... it's a no tho sorry
I still love ya david! :(

I really want to go. I've talked to a bunch of people about going with me and some have said they want to go but it's far from definite, as most of them are really hard to get in touch with. I'm not going alone and I could go on the bus trip but that's a lot of money and I won't know anyone. Blah. I hope it works out.

Originally posted by GoingStRaNgE:
ok, ok... everyone take care of my lady. i know she'll be in good hands since i probaly won't make it. besides, i seem to be the magnet for trouble, not her.
YEAH you are. lol. j/k, Joe. :D

Now what the hell would I do without JaMaL tha PiMp™ around at Energy?
heh heh. ;)
Oh and I can't wait to be in Jf's hand..
[menical laughter]
:)
~ReD

but the people there will make me a thousand times more pleased i went.

YAY!!! all my problems are solved! :D 2 of my friends wanna go...and one of them can get us a VERY nice discount at an already cheap-ass hotel! i'm driving unfortunetly :\ but at least my friends are payin for my gas!! we will most likely be staying in a hotel in new jersey...or possibly near/in brooklyn. and taking a bus or something to actually get TO randall's island. i looked over the directions...and between the complicated directions and me being TOTALLY directionally impaired (multiplied by 100 in a city like NYC)...i am refusing to drive all the way to randall's island.
so...i will be there!! haven't gotten my ticket yet...but we will most likely be going to get them soon. :D yay!!
~kristen

i dunno if its just me, but randalls island is one the easier places in nyc to get to :) just stay in the right lane of the triboro bridge and get onto the fdr, the exit is the first one before you even get onto the highway. :)

I'm probably going to be there early, as I will have part of the D.U.B EXPERIMENTAL ZONE
tent in my trunk. As far as I know, right now we are being set up near the carnival area. For those of you who want to chill out for a bit... it will be the perfect place to be.
But please... ill be lonely.... so I hope some of you will come by and say Hi! I haven't met any Bluelighters since the last Boo.
[ 22 September 2002: Message edited by: Dazzle ]

Well, one space has made itself vacant in the vehicle moving north from Our Nation's Capitol. Anyone need a ride along the way let me know, we'll see if something can be worked out.