Boo 7-October 12th-Randall's Island NY

ye all be forewarned
i'm thinkin about makin a batch of red death (aka jungle juice) tailgatin in the parking lot b4 headin in? on the ride down? aww yeah
and about the moonroom massacre, beware the quaill!!!!! <~~~~~ my secret move that leaves it's victims paralyzed and crying for their mothers

fuck it, im gonna go. dave and jamal, call me or hit me up on aim soon

Ok, Lady, I'll give ya an im when i get outta work :)
KASPER YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME! ;)
I'm so excited your going!
~ReD

i think all the RI headz on the board are going....sweet. is connel going? i havent seen that hootie mcboober in a while ;)
[ 06 October 2002: Message edited by: Coldshot ]

hell yeah kev!! :D this ish wouldnt' have felt complete with ya, bro.

Originally posted by Coldshot:
i think all the RI headz on the board are going....sweet. is connel going? i havent seen that hootie mcboober in a while ;)

yes he will be in attendence. and so will you! good deal!
[ 06 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

Originally posted by Coldshot:
fuck it, im gonna go. dave and jamal, call me or hit me up on aim soon
Oh...HELL FUCKIN' YEEUH!!!!!!
Werd man. This is gonna be awesome!!!
-Teddy
[ 06 October 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

Anyone have a line on affordable hotels for friday and saturday? /me needs some crash space... anyone need a roomie?

Originally posted by Web:
You people are getting lazy, I'm dissapointed. I don't see that roll call list yet... how else am I supposed to know who's gonna be there? ;)
You want it? You got it! My list so far:
New England: TopRocka, MrJaMaL, Coldshot, bdreligrrl, Speekah Phreekah, Icey, PartEKidRepsAcosta, Maui2k, KayDUB, THeRaVeToY, Glowworm, Ms.Red, GoingStrange, DancinXTCangel, ProvJungleKid, xtcvitality, kingskee, The Welcome Matt, ScaryRaver...
Everywhere Else: Web, starlightgemini, Sugafist, Bi Kand*E*Raver, Dazzle, jerzeezfinest, kasperBoy, Xplore, batty, Cpt.Howdy...
and of course lots of non-BL friends thrown into the mix as well. :)
Peace ~Katie
[ 06 October 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

^^^^^^^^and I better be meeting all of you on this list (and BKR twice, ;) hahaha, I luv messing wit you girl)!

if any of u are in rhode island, or on that way... u should pick up dancinxtcangel
her ride dicked her last year, and now she cant go this year cuz of ride shit (or so shes posted)
even tho im not goin, id hate to see the girl not get to partay with a large amount of bluelighters...
so if someone gives her a ride... well, ill give u a huuuuge hug :)

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:

New England:
Everywhere Else:

LOL @ "Everywhere Else".
You can add to that list 2 relatively unknown bluelighters, though if you were at Starscape you probably met them at least in passing:
batty- one of my room mates from SS.
Cpt.Howdy- My bro Steve.

Yes! I'm there! BKR- I sent you an email! I guess you didn't get it :( . I'll get in touch with you this week and we'll make some plans to meet up. If anyone would like to plan a cheezy tourist outing on Sunday, I'm totally down. I've never been to NYC before and I have no shame about being a tourist! My only other wish for the weekend is that Squeaks scrapes together some $$$ for a ticket...

i wanna go soo bad but the 55 bucks is harsh n plus i train n subway is very harsh me dont have 90 bucks total to go =(

Im not even a bluelighter yet, but I hope bluelighters and greenlighters alike wouldnt waste their time with such a commercialized party. Not too offend anyone, but this is the sort of event that attracts 13yr olds with the misconception that there will tables upon tables of readily available drugs to indulge in. Cocaine anyone? I dont blame them.. the news and media portray "raves" as chicanery and loud music with an abundance drug suppliers at hand. What do you guys/gals think?

well hun, no need to worry, I'm leaving my stash of blow at home along with the clean syringes I planned on passing out.
So no, I guess I won't have a plethora of goodies for the 13 year olds.
~ReD

put acid in your veins like your sig says huh? well don't call yourself a hypocrite or anything, it's party, regardless of over commercialized or underground, people are gonna do drugs
i'm sober at parties and i'm happy, i'm going for great dj's and great people, others go to do drugs, different strokes for different folks i guess

So I am beyond excited for this party and this weekend... work is going to drag so slow this week I can just tell... especially since its all I talk about at work because 5 of us are going lol. Me, Allye, my coworkers Annie, Molly and hopefully Becky are all going down to CT Friday night, and somehow meeting up w/ Jacki at the party. Way to leave the restaurant short staffed on a holiday weekend. :D
My Bluelight friends + my Cape Cod friends = awesome crazy weekend with some of the chillest, most friendly, fun peeps I know. :)
*hops around anxiously* ARE WE THERE YET?!?!?
Peace ~Katie