BOOM 7 Sat. Feb. 7 @ the Asylum - Springfield Mass. w/ Bad Boy Bill

TriXieee

Bluelight Crew
Netwerkone, True and Colums of Knowledge join forces for the first time to bring you :
Boom 7 - The family reunion
Saturday February 7th 2004

Main Room

BAD BOY BILL
DJ RAP
FREAKY FLOW W/ MC Flipside
STEVE SMOOTH
VENOM & TOMMIE GUNN
Knowledge
Dirty Ol Frank
Havok
Pat Fontes

The Safari Room

Osheen
Midas
Milktoast
Robbie Huggs
Pharoah
Juice
Spiderman
Liquid X
Nathan Hewes

Genertion Room

Static
Eddie Brock
Gil-T
Neil Baxter
DL
Tricky Pat
Dank
Unity
Psi-Phon

The Rhythm Cafe

VIP $50 www.netwerkone.com
This year the VIP room will provide it's own waitress and masseuse to insure every VIP member gets the red carpet treatment: a massage and the room is constantly stocked with complimentary Red Bull, water, glowsticks, candy, t-shirts, CD's and more.

Hush
Mia
Nicotine
Fritz Sieg
Voltron & Spinatch
Vicious One
Ilmadik
Kappa

Tickets

$25 holiday discount tickets available at: www.netwerkone.com untill X-Mass

$30 Advance tickets available before ay of event (more day of event)

$50 VIP all access laminates available at www.netwerkone.com (limited availability)

WEB: www.netwerkone.com
www.truetix.com
ME: Any Bull Moose Music location
Ear Wax Records : 207 773 9299
NH: Any Bull Moose Music location
Spider Bite : 603 645 1449
MA: Satellite Records : 617 536 5482
Growroom : 413 549 9296
Know Name Brands : 617 236 0006
Boston Beat : 617 247 2428
CT: Spiritual Emporium : 860 524 9719
NYC: Satellite : 212 995 1744
RI: Lunasea : 401 272 5862
Upstate: Metro DJ's 845 624 4400

LOCATED @ The Asylum

1592 Main St.
Springfield, MA 01103

HOURS: 9pm-6am

DIRECTIONS: www.mapquest.com

WEB:
www.netwerkone.com
www.columnsofknowledge.com
www.truecrew.com

PHONE:
603 232 4NW1
203 287 8398
413 781 9003

I know its not for a while...but I'm soo excited! Bad Boy Bill!!!

DJ Rap **drools** beauty & talent

wtf, I mean wheres all the good dj talents & parties like this around here!!

OMG too bad this is like an 8 hour drive because I'd do almost anything to see Bad Boy Bill again.

EVERYONE who can go MUST go. Seriously. BBB's set was fucking amazing when I saw him last month. And he will be spinning the same thing again. Mostly tracks from his new album, Behind the Decks. I danced non-stop that night...best BBB set I've ever ever heard including times I've seen him live as well as live sets I have downloaded. If you love house music....even if you just kinda like it....GO or you will seriously regret it plus I will kick your ass ;)

AND Steve Smooth, the guy who opens for him, is the HOTTEST GUY EVER so everyone please go stalk him for me because I plan to stalk him again soon =D He is also a talented DJ.

This is teh hotness that is Steve Smooth:

SSB_6874.JPG

I'll think about going. I need to get up there and visit people anyway. It's just the drive that gets me. 16 hours roundtrip by myself :\

edit: Ok so after giving like 30 seconds of thought into this I have decided I am going to put all my effort into dragging one of my friends along with me up to MA. I'm putting the word out that I will PAY for their ticket and not ask them for gas money or anything if they will just COME with me up to MA. I will keep you all updated =D

Last edited:
^^^Do it! I'm so excited to see BBB again....and his new cd is awsome! I can't take it out of my cd player :)

TriXieee said:
^^^Do it! I'm so excited to see BBB again....and his new cd is awsome! I can't take it out of my cd player :)

I can't find his CD anywhere :( It's very sad. But I have it downloaded through Soulseek on my computer at work (computer at home does not have sound anymore) and I listen to it like 4 times per day. Heh. Just sucks to only be able to hear it at work cause it makes me wanna dance!!!! But when I saw BBB spin in DC some other guy was givin out free CDs that he (the other guy) made. Turns out more than 50% of the tracks on the free CD I got are the same as on BBB's newest. So that has been in my car CD player for a solid month now =D

I'm thinking things may work out for me to come up there. I mean I'll be paying for my friend's ticket plus hotel so I mean who wouldn't take me up on that!? Heh. All my friends and I had a blast at BBB I'm sure they'd love to see him again. If I get to come up and visit I will be such a happy girl!

OH.MY.GOD

Good news!!!!! My friend said as long as I promise to have her home on Sunday (which I will) she will go with me!!!!!!! So, I am THERE. You can find me drooling over Steve Smooth during his set, then dancing non-stop to BBB =D

I will be driving down the day before (Friday) after work and HOPEFULLY meeting up with some BL'ers that I haven't seen since September (this will have to be during the day on Saturday b/c I will be getting to MA very late on Friday night).

But yeah, its official. I'm there. I'm not missing my BBB =D

I will be making my debut Asylum appearance, how exciting...

slg..chris is friends with Steve, if you do end up going, you can even hang out with him ;)

They have the CD at Virgin Records...also at Tower Records, if you have either of those near you. The CD also comes with a bonus DVD :) Hope to see both of you guys there ^^^ :)

dreamgirlie19 said:
I will be making my debut Asylum appearance, how exciting...

slg..chris is friends with Steve, if you do end up going, you can even hang out with him ;)

OH MY GOD you just made my year a year that hasn't even started yet.

Holy shit. Ok I'm VERY pumped for this party and it's still like 6 weeks away. lol.

I can't wait to meet you Jamie!!!! And if I can even shake hands with Steve Smooth I swear I'll die of happiness right then and there!!!! =D

Its a gurantee you will at least shake hands with him i promise :)

I can safely say me and my crew will definately be there.... BBB and Freaky Flow are two of my favorite djs. Should kick ass....by the time this rolls around it'll have been almost 6 months since i went to a party. Should be good times

hey hey...dont' know ne one from blue light yet...but i'll be at this party...i'm at every assylum party....arghf...oh well maybe i'll bump into a few of you there !

thinking about being here because i like bbb and venom. i've neva been to the asylum and always say ill be there but i neva end up going. if i go ill be off my titties and i'll keep an eye out for other blers. 8(

awe fuck yea...ima gonna be there. left-side crew?

Brooklyn: we are going to have to recruit some people to go and not take no for an answer! I.E. greg, erik, jen, anton

Nicole: can't wait to hang out with you again...you are awesome!

chrissie said:
we'll be back in ct by then... hrm

Ohhhhh Chrissie you HAVE to go!! I'm coming all the way up from MD for this party!! Well that, and it's a great excuse to come up and visit the NE BL'ers cause I haven't seen them since September. So yeah...GO!! And if not then hopefully I can see you guys during my stay up north :)

not sure where we'll be living, but youre most welcome to stay with us if youre coming up here :)