BOOM 7 Sat. Feb. 7 @ the Asylum - Springfield Mass. w/ Bad Boy Bill

Greg - Thanks for letting my whisk you away! Noses high and disgusted looks all around! ;)

Alright kids, I'll put up a little review...

First of all, thanks to my girlfriend for even mentioning me in her post =P.

Other than that, I had a very enjoyable time at this event. I'll be honest, though, BBB was good, but not the mind-blowingness I expected. He botched a couple of things and didn't spin anything new... It was enjoyable for especially the first 45 minutes but after that it got tired =/. Freaky Flow botched a few times, too. I hate to be a stickler about that shit, but I mean, these are expensive DJ's and tough to book (ESPECIALLY BBB). I was a bit disappointed.

And DJ Rap... She spins the same ol' rinsed out tracks every time.

All criticisms aside, I enjoyed every set with the exception of DJ Rap that I heard. I was slightly disappointed, but overall thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The night was DEFINITELY highlighted by the excellent company.

Nicole - my girlfriend; I love how she always acknowledges me =P

Greg+Erik for driving and being absolutely fabulous party accompaniment.

Brooklyn and Amy for being the staple of any party experience.

Nice meeting Chrissie and much appreciate the hospitality.

Everyone that rocks that isn't on BL (Jess, Selina, Mattsy, etc etc)

Enjoyed meeting Daz and others that I was introduced to (sorry if I forgot people =/)

Had a good time; I usually enjoy the asylum even though I fly sober. Puddle all ya want as long as ya leave me alone =P.

yay! im back on as myself....sorry i posted under your name again, baby! I didn't even realize until it was too late.

those damn e-puddles...i think the asylum and the key skate are the most notorious venues in the northeast for the preteen ecstasy love puddles...."like oh my god you give the COOLEST light shows man!!!!"

damn right i'll keep my nose up nicole! i gave more looks of disgust than i normally do the other night, but DAMN i had a great time. i think it was the company we keep ;)