BOOM 7 Sat. Feb. 7 @ the Asylum - Springfield Mass. w/ Bad Boy Bill

does anyone have times for when certain djs will be on? Ive never gone to the asylum and i dont wanna miss a few djs im mainly going to see...

Thx Trix for the info.... it is still up in the air about going. I think I would have a good time no matter what ..... esp. after the pic of the charlie angle's ravers.... =D

I guess I will make it a last minute decision...I am only about an hour and half away so that isn't too bad....

btw what is a puddle ? oh i have much to learn

x3revival said:
btw what is a puddle ? oh i have much to learn

When a bunch of ravers get really fucked up, so fucked up that they release their bodily fluids and piss all over the floor.

Pretty gross stuff. :(

TopRocka said:
When a bunch of ravers get really fucked up, so fucked up that they release their bodily fluids and piss all over the floor.

Pretty gross stuff. :(

LOL.

It's when a whole bunch of kids (99.9% are fucked up) sit in a big group on the floor and give eachother massages and talk and basically get in the way of everyone else.

Not I :-( No money, no desire... now that your goin though chrissie im disappointed im not going...oh well...always more parties in the future. I am however, almost definately going to Get Lucky Again in March...

chrissie said:
yes, i will be in attendance. will you come now sucka? :D

No...

But had you said something a week ago it may have been a a different story.

You bum.

i've been stuck in a room with 10 actors and puppeteers for 4 hours a day since monday night. if i don't get out and talk to someone that's not holding a ball on a stick with some fabric draped over it, i will lose my mind.

plus at this rate i won't get a day off until 2 days before finals. so i guess this is my one real shot at a birthday party...

i'll be up after work, sometime around midnight :D

I'm so excited!! I get to see lots of friends tonight that I don't get to hang out with very often (some because they're in college, some from this site), plus meet some BL'ers I've been looking forward to meeting. Throw in some good music and it's gonna be one kick ass night!! Drive safe and I'll see you all there! :)

actors, then waiters, then ravers... it's gonna be a day full of interesting people for me...

see y'all at midnight ;)

phreaky teeky!!!

well there's more than a good chance that i'll be out and about, the question i have for you is if i go, i'll bring some cd sessions. you have a pick between uk hardhouse, nu nrg... or uk hardcore/happycore. if anybody would like a copy let me know via email or aim so i know how many copies i should burn. aiight! see u on the dancefloor.

it's hard to miss the dood with kat ears.... but for those who haven't met me peek a gander into the gallery.

plurr
Pkat©

Keep an eye out for me guys.. (the ones who know me ;)) if you dont...take a look in the gallery or look for a girly in a pink lacy top and black pants :)