• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelics Can you tell if someone experienced LSD?

I can sometimes tell, but I don't think it's by any means a given. Some people carry the psychedelic experience forward with them into their daily lives, and some don't. There are many people out there who have tripped and it either hasn't affected them beyond the actual experience being fun or whatever, or they keep the lessons close within them but don't alter their outward personality or life trajectory. Also, generally, the longer that has gone on without tripping, the less someone is going to be affected by it. For example, some people had transformative experiences at a young age, but by the time they're in their 30s or 40s, they're focused on their career or families and don't ever think about psychedelics anymore, it was something from their youth. Such people might not in any way call out to others that they have experience with psychedelics.

Some people make it easy to tell... they are always involved in stuff like festivals and music, they change their dressing style to make it obvious, they talk differently, or they otherwise make it part of their personality. Some people don't, but you can still see it in their words and eyes when you speak with them in depth. And some people take psychedelics to party and see crazy shit, and it doesn't really have much of an effect on their personalities at all.

Isn't that just age though? The less time you have left, the quicker it seems to go.
So they had me convinced, the "adults" lol asva boy.

But I struggled to fit that with also they said...

Life begins at 40!

Plus....these are the best days of your life (school).

But seriously time just barely passes for me now.

12 year old schoolboy, 16 yr old, 20 yr old student etc, 6 months whipped by.

Also, I never could see life beginning at 40. Old, crippled, walking stick lol.

But on that, in my case, they were kind of right.

I was 40 March 2020 though lol!

It's been a more notable lifetime since then than before.

I agree with those who said you can definitely tell if someone hasn't tripped.

I don't necessarily agree with this. Found out my cousin used to trip a lot back in the 80s, when he was into drugs. When I was old enough to think about things like this, I would have sworn up, down, left and right that he had never touched a psychedelic, because he just REALLY doesn't seem like it. Very, very materialistic, focused on money, and he's an asshole. But turns out he wasn't always that way. it surprised the hell out of me.

I don't necessarily agree with this. Found out my cousin used to trip a lot back in the 80s, when he was into drugs. When I was old enough to think about things like this, I would have sworn up, down, left and right that he had never touched a psychedelic, because he just REALLY doesn't seem like it. Very, very materialistic, focused on money, and he's an asshole. But turns out he wasn't always that way. it surprised the hell out of me.

This seems to be a recognized thing from what I can tell. Something about if you're not liberal when you're young you have no heart and if you're not conservative when you're old you have no brain. Although I'm not sure that applies much to the way the terms are used here now.

This seems to be a recognized thing from what I can tell. Something about if you're not liberal when you're young you have no heart and if you're not conservative when you're old you have no brain. Although I'm not sure that applies much to the way the terms are used here now.
Also doesn't apply politically anymore.
These days "Conservatives" seem to have neither hearts NOR brains.

I have time distortion too, except it's the other way around. Days flick by in moments, a month seems like a day.
I would greatly prefer your perception but I guess it's just the way I am "wired".

I often take my time to reply because I weigh if I should even say things. Will they matter, will the other person care?
Yes, I should say too maybe.

Kindof likewise.

The minute can never end, god lol so often I begin a lively productive morning.

4 hrs later, 1 pm I reasile,,appreciate, feel staggered it was the SAME DAY!

Feels like 3 4 days of actual fast time dilated conscious expereience.

But time is illusory too.

Longer moments between, CAN appear like yesterday!

But never in a sense of losing time!

A few things happened, alerted my to this.

Ike time is circular isn't it?(?)

World soccer player awards,ANNUALLY.

Decade it was pit out between Ronaldo & Lionel Messi, Barceloha sulastar.

But I swear, I knew Ronaldo won Ballon D'or, now like 3, 4 months later, I bizzarely dreamt it was on radio announcing Messi winner!

Which I did not want personally.

I thought it was a random dream because it has only been a tiny bit of time no way one year.

Well the next day staggered me because it was announced that Messi had won the award I think and it has actually been a full 12 months it truly amazed me like to to stretch two points in time which are just a shorts darts away from.

But separate. @Cheshire_Kat mate forever with respect for you I think maybe your modesty and a touch of self-doubt possibly refrains you or makes you slightly more hesitant than you actually need to be because your knowledge and attitude is only ever a widely valid contribution you are a man of of above-average here ear life experience and so much knowledge too.

But, I am maybe...the most disinhinited fully open BL'er, who still makes some sene, sometimes lol.

I do often start posts....quick decide,.too wasted nother day maybe, this is nonsence nother day, perhaps? Lol

Very hammered now, reached kava bliss state today, some world beating v palatable Koro Islands kava.

V palattable too..

And over 13.6 % Kavalactones too.

Like, 31 % THC weed.

Lots good weed too

That's actually so fascinating to me here, just recapping my amnesiac mind after a rare AF dead snooze for a long time zero awareness at all, 1st time in a year easy....

Reading other's subjective experience of time.

In particular, where ageingpartyfiend said how those 7 (or 6 depending) week summer school holidays, which tbh we lived for even back then lol, seemed like an age to himself, then!

To me, those 6 or 7 weeks zipped by in a jiffy.

And 2021, feels so so far back in the distance of time, it's slipping from memorable association.

Strange! I have an issue with time too, related to health conditions, anxiety & more, espec actual pain.

The clock! I hate it.

I like free timelessness. I spent years without any watch, before the internet age, strongly resisted owning a Mobile phone until 2004.

I stopped watching television entirely, no exception anywhere from 1997 to 2005.

I miss that! One time!

But damn, time just doesn't pass. Looking forward it's so much rowing up river.

Looking back beggars belief, but the Math & Calendar don't lie do they (or DO they?)

I can tell when I see someone wearing a tie die shirt with long hair and a Grateful Dead sticker on their car.
Okay guys. I admit I've only done alleged LSD once but didn't see or feel anything, maybe because of anti-psychotics and SNRIs. In other words, I've never tripped on LSD (but have tripped on shrooms several times).

Could y'all tell by the way I type?

Okay guys. I admit I've only done alleged LSD once but didn't see or feel anything, maybe because of anti-psychotics and SNRIs. In other words, I've never tripped on LSD (but have tripped on shrooms several times).

Could y'all tell by the way I type?
Well I have never considered or felt anything you say is dumb at all, if that helps?

It might indicate something here, even if was never subjectively perceived.

Or simply add more sway to the debate.

I very often at least feel solidly sure re many, that no chance they've ever had acid.

In most those cases too I'd never encourage it.

So it's conversish for me, like I know who probably or surely hever has taken LSD.

Much easier to be confident about then vice versa IME.
ever took so much acid your eyeballs shook? but vision seemed fine , shoot nevermind that was xtc back in the day, dont know if thats a common but my eyeballs were googling, my elder said thats a sign of a lil too much, dunno, id like some black pyramid lsd again, though ive dosed some shrooms 2 times in a month and a little bit, weeks ago, after 30 yrs, i will one more time i think, but dont know anyone with LSD and thats ok, and yes easier to be confident gobbling them up then giving them to others, i fried my brains out alone , well no humans, thought of you alot, the nano fibers and such

Isn't that just age though? The less time you have left, the quicker it seems to go.
time didnt fly by so fast till my kids started having kids, everytime i turn around, its a birthday, or some gift giving holiday, they all need to stop aging, ugh, nevermind, they need to get very old and catch up with me

ever took so much acid your eyeballs shook? but vision seemed fine , shoot nevermind that was xtc back in the day, dont know if thats a common but my eyeballs were googling, my elder said thats a sign of a lil too much, dunno, id like some black pyramid lsd again, though ive dosed some shrooms 2 times in a month and a little bit, weeks ago, after 30 yrs, i will one more time i think, but dont know anyone with LSD and thats ok, and yes easier to be confident gobbling them up then giving them to others, i fried my brains out alone , well no humans, thought of you alot, the nano fibers and such
Classic MDMA effect. From the off.

We called it "vision shakes" (no I don't mean apple, carrot & banana shake lol).

But the uncontrollable franatic jaw shivers, you would be rushing so hard then.

The vision shakes were mostly a comeup thing, could be more of a nuisance really like rolling a joint, or talking to someone straight, shopkeeper, neighbour etc.

Never on acid though. See dead dead straight, in contrast.

Nice you had some shroom trips too. They are good for you.

Maybe some LSD will come your way again!

And this Nano stuff, a mad and dark world.

It's already here, buried out of sight in all controlling powerful operation.

What we are doing here, is digging it up. Expellation, replacing every "part"/fibre as we go with actual organic healthy tissue, a real de/resconstruction simultaneously.

And this stuff is the most aggressive and weaponed too.

It has a consciousness, will to survive and reside, it fights back so hard.

I really don't believe many humans would be able to take it on nearly long enough.

We were told from day on, no guarantees, be prepared to sacrifice everything.

It's like round 12 now. We ARE winning. But the fight goes on, and I am properly on the ropes myself.

Goal is, just stick out time. Eventually in hope and theory, suddenly healing of all, any things will be more rapid and enabled.

And make repairs, somehow cope and get through, for now.

Real commitment.