Candyland 7 12-28-02 Ice Palace Studios Miami, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like breaks & all, but I am a die hard trance chick. Does any1 know of any trancey-like DJ's that might be there? Also at what time are all u guys going? I really had fun @ Global & all but what sucked was I didn't know who was playing when & where. Does any1 know the line up?

All I know is i'm not leaving the drum and bass room, EXCEPT to see MONK that bwoy is BAD!!

Originally posted by forcegirly:
Keaton said a lot of girls were cute that night.
Probably so..those UK artists are such smooth talkers.. I met Mc Ryme Tyme a few weeks ago and he was a very smooth talker..so I'm sure Keaton told alot of girls they were cute..but how many did he give his email address too?? ;-)

I like breaks & all, but I am a die hard trance chick. Does any1 know of any trancey-like DJ's that might be there? Also at what time are all u guys going? I really had fun @ Global & all but what sucked was I didn't know who was playing when & where. Does any1 know the line up?
uhhhh, they were passing out timesheets in line
dont do drugz ;)

Lol, eh, I guess I missed it. Where's my CD?! >=op
So, tell me Hydra...any Prog. Trance artists gonna be there?

^
|
|
|
the lineup looks like all bass and drum and bass to me :)
if you want trance, u gonna hafta see paul

Originally posted by FreakAliciousCYN:

so I'm sure Keaton told alot of girls they were cute..but how many did he give his email address too?? ;-)

In addition to you, I guess my friend would make two, eh? :)

hmm looks like i'll be hitting up this party :)
lets see how florida's scene compares to ohio's

<~procrastinating with the tickets
i keep puttin it off, fuck it iim goin today
has anyone bought them other than online, if so where and how much?
i caled uncle sams and they arent sellin so any info would be the shit.. anythin in north dade would be even better

Originally posted by forcegirly:
No, but I do have a friend named Rachel that was there.
Yeah me 2..Rachel w/curly hair and has best friends name Ashley and Michelle..<~they are the Tekrew! :)

Originally posted by MadE iN DadE 305:
<~procrastinating with the tickets
i keep puttin it off, fuck it iim goin today
has anyone bought them other than online, if so where and how much?
i caled uncle sams and they arent sellin so any info would be the shit.. anythin in north dade would be even better

They sell them at Uncle Sams in Ft Laudy

i got mine at music world on bird. got em the 9th which was the last day they were at $25 i think. now there at 30. oh well. i hear that the candyland pre party at w6 this saturday will have tickets for $25 again. see you all at candyland.

Originally posted by MadE iN DadE 305:
i got my tix, $31... its worth it though.
ay cyn gurlee, whut up with that meet up?

I'm definately up 4 that meetup!! :) It's gotta be late during the night though b/c I'm not showing up until 11 or 12 or so!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.