Candyland 7 12-28-02 Ice Palace Studios Miami, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 thumbs up ! glad I changed my mind around 6pm Saturday and went to this event . The only negative aspect of the night were 1... buying drinks ! ( 30 minutes for water ! ) ..... 2.. Bathrooms ! (God ! , how glowsticks come in handy sometimes =) )
The only BL's I saw was Crae & Hurricane ... I was always inside the Hallucination Room , and when it hit 2am I wandered around the room for a minute but didnt see anybody .
DynamixII & Monk were off the Chain !!!
"believe in fate"

Originally posted by Crae:
Yeah that shit was INSANE!!! The high light though was getting to drop a record longside Goldie, Dieselboy, Dylan, and C4C... BTW Dylan is one FUNNY ass motherfucker! CYN i'm glad you had fun also anyone who caught Merly B's set you heard one of my tracks she dropped :)
The only BLer that said they werent going (Mursa) was the one that I saw there lol where were you all?!

I wuz there!!! but then again..I'm usually at all the parties!! did ne1 else see me?!!?! :)

Dynamix tore it up!
Monk was just terrible, when he came on everyone started leaving and I had to leave too. This guy used to be decent.
I had a great time, but I didn't meet anyone from BL.
I got there around 12 and had to park in the Space parking lot and take a cab cause parking was all taken up, and I wasn't about to park my ride in crack town.
Left at 4am, went to Scarletts strip club, and then hit an after party at 5:00 am.
Great Night although it ended fast

i saw CYN out of the blue yonder, had that familiar face id seen in pics but if u ask her i bet she dont remmeber the tall spanish dude with the black hat that approached her, she said she was drunk off her ass.
i also met some homeboiz that were with her but i didnt remmeber the BL namez.
i always find it funny how people WAITED for water soooooooo long, i jus snuck thru the side of that massive orgy of a line and slid right thru everyone.
JOU know whutz crappy?well other than the location around teh rave :p Tthat when 2 o clock came around i STILL didint kno where the hallucination thing was and around 2;15 i had wandered into that gangstah assed room with the bass drop and i see it~! a little late though.. i figured the chik behind the table mighta been forcegrl or somethin but i was rollin and i didnt even remember her screename
* Hey arent u that gurl from bluelight*
for some reason i felt like id feel dumb for askin :(

(( more ranting))
i happened to like candyland even though i went with a weak group that besides getting lost halfway thru 75% of the group left before 2, wussiez.
whatever, i danced my ass off when i wasnt trippin out on all the cool shit they had out their and probabaly ended up sweating off a good 7 lbs.
WHO ELSE LIKED THIS ONE?

I was there ... it was either me or my girl Whitney at the merch table. You shoulda said hi ... we don't bite. ;)
Overall, I was a bit disappointed with this party. It just seemed like a big clusterfuck. Global Gathering was much more organized.
Not to mention, the amount of f*cked up people was disgusting. If you need to do drugs, at least be able to control yourself.

Originally posted by MadE iN DadE 305:
i saw CYN out of the blue yonder, had that familiar face id seen in pics but if u ask her i bet she dont remmeber the tall spanish dude with the black hat that approached her, she said she was drunk off her ass.
i also met some homeboiz that were with her but i didnt remmeber the BL namez.
i always find it funny how people WAITED for water soooooooo long, i jus snuck thru the side of that massive orgy of a line and slid right thru everyone.
JOU know whutz crappy?well other than the location around teh rave :p Tthat when 2 o clock came around i STILL didint kno where the hallucination thing was and around 2;15 i had wandered into that gangstah assed room with the bass drop and i see it~! a little late though.. i figured the chik behind the table mighta been forcegrl or somethin but i was rollin and i didnt even remember her screename
* Hey arent u that gurl from bluelight*
for some reason i felt like id feel dumb for askin :(

I remember meeting you!! haha!! but I dont remember what friends of mine I wuz hanging out with right then!! *hehe* :)

I found the table in time but I, too, chickened out. If there was just one girl there I would have been all over it, but I felt a bit awkward going up to some stranger asking if she was a bluelighter. I guess it was a 50% chance to get it right, but whatever, I had a big enough crew of my own. We ended up with something like 25 people directly associated with me in there. I miss the parties where I bring the people with me rather than meeting inside.
Overall, I'd say it was an alright night. The venu was decent at best, which surprised me after everybody ranting about how amazing it was. There was the cave, which was so hot that I couldn't even venture in there, not to mention the acrid cigarette smoke in the air. Then of course reverb room, with the outside two stages and their competing base. I spent most of my time at the biggest outside stage because, even though the talent wasn't all that great, at least the crowds were small enough to allow me to dance with abandon, which is what I was there to do. Most of the djs are halfway regular in the NE so I decided to just exhaust my legs and wear them down to the bone.
There were a few e-puddles scattered here and there, but they weren't too bad. Not quite like the e-oceans that tend to congregate in the Asylum. If you thought that was bad, wait until k really manages to hit the scene down here. Then the fun begins.

Pre--purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.