• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

climbing the walls/everything you wanted to know about wanking but were afraid to ask

My mate was telling me the other day when he wanks, he often does it in bed and spunks on his sheet / duvet then sleeps in it. I find that quite gross and disturbing that you'ld spunk where you're going to sleep.

What about everyone else? Do you spunk all over your bed?

Tissue roll by the bed ftw!

Posh wanks are a bit silly and would soon become expensive at the rate I wank at.

i never got the point of posh wanks, sex with a condom feels shit compared to sex without so why would wanking with a condom on feel better than without?

as for where i cum i have a stack of printouts of all of the pictures from the what do you look like thread and assorted other pics of all of bluelighters. i cum onto the faces then pin the pictures onto my walls.

If you really must cum on the sheets you sleep on then at least squirt on a space where you won't be lying. Not that I would ever be so lazy as to do such a thing...

Also, quality post Evad :D

Damn, I'm always too late. I missed my only chance to contribute to a conversation about female ejaculation :(

Well I guess I really like it and once I feel the warmth it makes me go ga ga. I care not for the condition of my bed clothes and only for the condition of my todger :) I can't believe how many people claim that female ejaculation does not exist! They must not be Lotharios, like myself 8)

What about everyone else? Do you spunk all over your bed?

Not when it's a self service, but I couldn't give a fuck where it goes when I'm not alone. It dries up quickly enough anyway. Tis' only a bit of spunk!

^
thank you for sharing that DL, :) tis warming to hear of your appreciation of the oh-but-very-true phenomena %)

My ex was the wettest girl in the world in bed:D

Almost made the relationship worth it. . .

If it was mutual masturbation then sure, fuck the bedsheets. Clean them the next day. But she gets to sleep on that side;)

If it's just me I gotta wipe. Dirty socks are great.

I think all women can squirt, it's just that most stop before it gets to that stage cos it apparently feels like they are about to piss themselves. I've yet to find a woman who can't as long as she is relaxed enough to just let it happen.