L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Dating apps for users?

Crackenthusiast

Bluelighter
I’m active on dating sites and have success, BUTam unable to broach the fact I seek a causal user of clear or hard. Any site recommendations?

Easy guys and gals. This isn't really the place. I know you are kidding around but it's kind of inappropriate.

I'm sure a google search will tell you how to ask someone if they get high when you are on a dating site.

Come right out and ask. They will either tell you yes...they do drugs or to fuck off.

I mentioned psychedelics once in my profile on a dating app and had a picture of a couple of blotters on my tongue. I still had a few interesting people swipe me. Different story if I mentioned my other favourite drug though I imagine.

I disabled my okcupid account over a year ago. However, I remember at least one quiz question, which are used to filter people you have or don't have things in common with, asking about drug use. It even asked specifically if you preferred weed and/or harder drugs. You might wanna check out okc. YMMV

Grindr. Once you try it you'll never go back.

Hinge has a simple thing on your profile which includes alcohol, cigarettes, weed and drugs (with a little picture of pills heh). You tick "Yes/No/Sometimes" or something like that. I liked it the most out of the ones I tried. I've lost interest already (about a month later lol) but yeah if they work for you give it a go.

P.S. I wouldn't be too open about drugs like meth or heroin on any of those places. I've never mentioned my meth use to anyone, even this guy who sends me videos of himself on Snapchat, smoking a bong with no top on hehe.

Last edited:
Well frankly, I'd rather talk to interesting people (even if only online) and laugh at stuff, than hook up with idiots. So it's been fulfilling my dating needs as well 😜
Exactly girl lmao! I can't believe you literally just said that. Now we are bffs or lovers or something lol. Now I know I'm not crazy. Most people in my rl bore the fck outta me and I'm over it in 2 seconds. In this setting it's always a win cause not only am I the star...I'm also the director lmfaooo

Haha I really reaching right now lol but you do really get it. Most are too predictable. I'll go ahead and be pathetic. I think you do get better views of what people are really made of when the physical appearance card isn't in play

Exactly girl lmao! I can't believe you literally just said that. Now we are bffs or lovers or something lol. Now I know I'm not crazy. Most people in my rl bore the fck outta me and I'm over it in 2 seconds. In this setting it's always a win cause not only am I the star...I'm also the director lmfaooo

Haha I really reaching right now lol but you do really get it. Most are too predictable. I'll go ahead and be pathetic. I think you do get better views of what people are really made of when the physical appearance card isn't in play
Lets Go Action GIF by Nickelodeon

I use bl for all my dating needs. I just got laid 3 times in pm

Its a community effort cause apparently my inbox is a hot spot for yankers. They don't even need me. Lurkers be busy getting it on right now in my honor and I ain't even there
jacking off GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hahaha I find most people really predictable too. It's annoying.. I'm always thinking "please prove me wrong".

bless your heart😉

bless your heart😉
Haha yes you are catching on....it's also very useful cause if all else fails....well...bless your heart. Leaves em hanging. They don't know whether to shit and fall back in it or follow you cause now you're friends lol