• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Dating apps for users?

i been using bless your heart for 35 years, i love when Southerners here give me the stink eye, but i only say it to them when they are being passive aggressive, and say it to customers /ppl with my most thick drawl, its priceless at times, erm dating apps yes yes

Hahaha I find most people really predictable too. It's annoying.. I'm always thinking "please prove me wrong".
Omgahhh yes my ex was so mundane and such a victim. He always refused any and all accountability. Nothing was ever his fault. He always took the same steps...deny, blame, justify. I'd literally predict each step stating it loudly before he even took it but he was so caught up in these habitual behaviors that he didn't even notice. He'd carry on doing exactly what I just stated. Finally I started just saying "come on...shock me...please prove me wrong"

i been using bless your heart for 35 years, i love when Southerners here give me the stink eye, but i only say it to them when they are being passive aggressive, and say it to customers /ppl with my most thick drawl, its priceless at times, erm dating apps yes yes
Yes that's right! You are the one that said it before haha I remember now. I'm as southern country as it gets. Southern girls will stomp your ass then bring you a casserole lol

I am sure you've heard my southern drawl in the vocarros I've posted. People usually seem surprised that's how I sound. It's pretty rough. People here even tease me calling me Elle Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies. I can't help it tho. It's in grained deep lol

Yes that's right! You are the one that said it before haha I remember now. I'm as southern country as it gets. Southern girls will stomp your ass then bring you a casserole lol

I am sure you've heard my southern drawl in the vocarros I've posted. People usually seem surprised that's how I sound. It's pretty rough. People even here tease me calling me Elle Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies. I can't help it tho. It's in grained deep lol
cant tell you how many casserole dishes ive lost and ended up with, when i get mad, wheff thick accent, be it southern or Spanish, im not even Hispanic and havent been to Texas in 40 years, def ingrained
Season 8 8X5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

cant tell you how many casserole dishes ive lost and ended up with, when i get mad, wheff thick accent, be it southern or Spanish, im not even Hispanic and havent been to Texas in 40 years, def ingrained
Season 8 8X5 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race

Can you record it? I have no idea what that would sound like

when i was in another site, i would voice with my brit friend and she gather her kids around and they would laugh at my American accent (id mimic a valley girl), i do not think i have an accent in comparison to some other states in North America, only one other bluelight community member has heard my voice(his german accent is to die for), poor fella, but im glad to have amused some british children,guess its all subjective

shoot im not old enough to view it, if its Australian, i know i will love it, ill look them up

I keep reading the thread title as "Dating Apps for Losers". Freudian slip maybe (as in re myself)

Tinder isn't as bad as I thought it would be. They all charge a fortune for any privileges (around $AUS50/mth!) The Grindr gay one looks really cool. I enjoyed setting them up and on OkCupid I answered like 600 questions lol. That was more fun than the actual dating bit 😐 I've checked Hinge a couple of times lately but wasn't interested in anyone.

I did meet one guy.. He was 34 but very average looking. We got along really well via SMS and I thought it went pretty well. He disappeared after that which pissed me off but didn't upset me like it would've in the past. It's just a coward's act.

Y
Hahaha I find most people really predictable too. It's annoying.. I'm always thinking "please prove me wrong".
You didn't capitalize please so I interpreted it as not formal and rude which is wrong. You have to treat me like a king or else I won't hot shot you