L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Do opiods make you horny?

Byzek

Bluelighter
Took tramadol and woke up in the middle of night.
I was so horny that I was grinding in bed unable to get hard but had the big issue to fuck.

Usually the opposite, opioids kill libido and ability to perform. But it comes back with a bang upon withdrawals, and tramadol isn't exactly a classic opioid but a SNRI one. Yet are SNRIs also known for their anti-sexual side effects.

Opioids can cause spontaneous erections as well.
I get random big hard boners on any opioid. It'll just pop up without me having any sexual thoughts whatsoever.

Yet at the same time, I don't feel horny when I have one. It's just there.
There's a reason why opioids do this, but I can't find the info about it now. Whenever I look it up, I get "erectile dysfunction from opioids" stuff & propaganda.
But due to opioids relaxing blood vessels & something they affect in the autonomic nerve system I believe, will cause you to have random & spontaneous erections.

As for "horniness", it can be variable. I can still get horny on opioids once in awhile, but for the most part, they kill my sex drive, either by making me too tired or because I feel so good & content that sex doesn't even sound interesting anymore. lol

Erection has nothing to do with hornyness
Neither do opioids, dickhead.
Pretty common knowledge that opioids cause loss of sex drive. And quite a condescending attitude from somebody who doesn't even know that. Pfft

Thought I'd share some actual knowledge, unlike your post letting us know you grinded your dick on your bed this morning & were too lazy to do a simple google search.

Let’s take a down a notch, shall we? No need for name-calling :) I myself didn’t know until recently that opiates reduce one’s sex drive. My sex drive was lower when I was using heroin, but I chalked it up to my psychiatric meds (which I’m sure didn’t help matters, either.)

Kratom is the only one i've knowingly played with. It seems to immensely improve mood and impart a feeling of psychophysical purity and relaxation which boosts self-appreciation and self-confidence. However, it slightly impairs my ability to achieve and maintain boner. This sort of flattens and widens my sexuality into more of a "sensuality" if that makes sense.

Let’s take a down a notch, shall we? No need for name-calling :) I myself didn’t know until recently that opiates reduce one’s sex drive. My sex drive was lower when I was using heroin, but I chalked it up to my psychiatric meds (which I’m sure didn’t help matters, either.)
I remember a guy who masturbated in a public train. I bet he was on heroin or whatever.

I like to get fucking high
That being said, they might give me erection if they make me relaxed enough but it is just parasympathetic nervous system activation, I can not really feel much, if I cum it happens after vigorous friction, I am not particularly interested

Actually, my prescribed painkillers have been invaluable in terminating my sexual frustration, since my wife passed
So sorry to hear your wife passed away. Sending you my very best wishes.
It depends...if it is Natasha Lyonne or Kate Blanchett knocking on my door I wouldn't say no, but I would rather write, play guitar and get high at least most of the time..

They resolve my pain issues and thus make me more horny cause I don't have to think how nice it would be if I could die (having wife and kids make dying a no go...). So they don't make me horney but they remove obstacle that is holding my sex life on hold.

Then you have your answer. Anything that releases endorphins can produce side effects that may materialize as sexual arousal.

First time I had Dilaudid - hydromorphone, oxycodone, or really good coke , mda, LSD, mushrooms, DOB, they are made me horny. At least at first, check back in after 6 years of opioid abuse I had ZERO sex drive.

First time I had Dilaudid - hydromorphone, oxycodone, or really good coke , mda, LSD, mushrooms, DOB, they are made me horny. At least at first, check back in after 6 years of opioid abuse I had ZERO sex drive.
Is it back now?

Opiates made me horny….like into myself more then another person but that was when I was younger. The older I get the more I just wanna do crafts and play with cats

Not at all. It feels like having sex with yourself. U don't need snorted person, just a pack of cigarettes.