• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Do opiods make you horny?

Think of it like that. What’s sounds sexier, me fucking girl for hour(s) on opiod or me cum in seconds? So yeah, they probably make girl I’m about to fuck hornier than if I’m in a WD.

Yes,they did this to me but I was a teen/very young adult when using them. I believe I stopped using them at age 20 or just before or after I turned 21.

I'm quite pleased about it. Didn't Plato compare the male libido 'like being chained to a madman'?

But then all of my closest friends are ladies, and it has not dowsed my enjoyment of being in their company. MAYBE I'm a sexual deviant who just ACTUALLY prefers the company of ladies? How about that - I'm a sexist, but not your common or garden variety.

No, kills my sex drive. If I force myself to have sex the orgasm is usually very lackluster, if I’m even able to cum at all

yes, but they also usually make it harder (no pun intended) to keep it hard.

especially with kratom... i find my eyes wandering toward t&a quite readily while on it, and even get spontaneous erections when not thinking about sex.

when i do think about sex, it's all sprooooiiingggggalingaling, but then if i get a chance to have sex (or masturbate), i find i lose focus and blood- flow.

nothing compared to the magical libido- igniter known as phenibut.

I like the sensual side, cuddling, stroking, kissing, can even get an erection, but no way I'm coming, and I've found it's the same with my partners too. But hey, laying down, naked, stroking and kissing on H etc is lovely.

Last edited:
Been on methadone for years and fins I can still come normally. Took about 4-6 months tho.

No, they were actually the only drug that ever reduced my libido. (I'm a guy, if that matters. And a horndog, lol.)