Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Do you like Xmas dinner?

Do you really enjoy Christmas Dinner?

• Yes, I'm a fat cunt that would eat anything

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No, I'd rather fuck the turkey than eat it.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I plan on being so off my tits that food doesn't enter the equation

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Everyone thinks I'm a miserable twat because I hate Christmas dinners. I mean come on, who really likes Turkey ffs?

If it was that good we'd eat it all year round surely?

Anyway, thought I'd ask my bessie mates on Bluelight what they think...

I enjoy all food ( sans liver and onions ) on any day of the week and any time of the year. The more turkey and dressing and green bean casserole you can pile on my plate is all the better.

Dark meat Turkey with some gravy and dressing is the shizz. Try adding a bit of canned cranberry sludge with each bite for an extra kick. Or is that just an American thing ?

Dark meat Turkey with some gravy and dressing is the shizz. Try adding a bit of canned cranberry sludge with each bite for an extra kick. Or is that just an American thing ?
Haha that's exactly how I do it. Gotta have that bite of cranberry with bit of Turkey and dressing lol

I enjoy all food ( sans liver and onions ) on any day of the week and any time of the year. The more turkey and dressing and green bean casserole you can pile on my plate is all the better.
I agree, apart from the former. Why all food except two, out of interest? I was the same. I would eat anything except mustard and something else. I forget what one was, but mustard I forced myself to eat until I did like it, because I found it weird I didnt like anything else.

I love greens.

But I also love getting smashed which is why I immediately went to find option 3. But I do love Christmas dinner. I just knew option 3 would be there and I love that too.

All food is good.

Everyone thinks I'm a miserable twat because I hate Christmas dinners. I mean come on, who really likes Turkey ffs?

If it was that good we'd eat it all year round surely?

Anyway, thought I'd ask my bessie mates on Bluelight what they think...

I love it all and eat everything. I like to eat. Food is my heroin. I could post up pictures of a dozen different Xmas dinners I've had if I could be fucked copypasting all the links. I probably eat more food at Xmas than the entire regular membership of BL combined, and that's before we even get to the Lebkuchen, chocolates, sweets, cakes and puddings. How the fuck I'm not a walking ball of lard I have no idea....

I love it all and eat everything. I like to eat. Food is my heroin. I could post up pictures of a dozen different Xmas dinners I've had if I could be fucked copypasting all the links. I probably eat more food at Xmas than the entire regular membership of BL combined, and that's before we even get to the Lebkuchen, chocolates, sweets, cakes and puddings. How the fuck I'm not a walking ball of lard I have no idea....

Because of your other "heroin", perhaps? =D

I love the idea of eating even more than actually eating. The actual eating involves digestion which my stomach is not good at so....yeah. My stomach is a cunt.

that's funny when you take it out of context. Hehe

My victims never enjoy it when you take their stomach out of context. They're absolutely no fun at all christmas feasts.

I agree, apart from the former. Why all food except two, out of interest? I was the same. I would eat anything except mustard and something else. I forget what one was, but mustard I forced myself to eat until I did like it, because I found it weird I didnt like anything else.

I love greens.

But I also love getting smashed which is why I immediately went to find option 3. But I do love Christmas dinner. I just knew option 3 would be there and I love that too.

All food is good.
The only thing I put in my mouth that still makes me gag every time I try to eat it is beef liver. Oh wait, there is one other thing.

Interesting poll options @F.U.B.A.R. :ROFLMAO: ..and what's wrong with turkey? :stabb:

Anyway, it was never a tradition to eat turkey where I come from, but we ate something special / non-ordinary, and always a feast, ..brutal! Fortunately it kind of evolved over time, still special / non-ordinary but much simpler, I guess we couldn't handle it nomore laying around like bloated corpses after dinner, totally paralyzed. And there was also this gift business to do, and we actually went to fucking church at midnight back in the day, crazy..

Now as the clan is dissolving, it was more like an arduous coming together, pretending like everything is "o.k.". *mehh* Wasn't worth the food. But this year it seems all this is falling away, so naturally I will go for option three and be off my tits, not giving a shit whether food goes in or not..

Sounds kind of depressing when reading it, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.. ⛄☃️⛄☃️⛄☃️⛄☃️⛄☃️

Interesting poll options @F.U.B.A.R. :ROFLMAO: ..and what's wrong with turkey? :stabb:

Anyway, it was never a tradition to eat turkey where I come from, but we ate something special / non-ordinary, and always a feast, ..brutal! Fortunately it kind of evolved over time, still special / non-ordinary but much simpler, I guess we couldn't handle it nomore laying around like bloated corpses after dinner, totally paralyzed. And there was also this gift business to do, and we actually went to fucking church at midnight back in the day, crazy..

Now as the clan is dissolving, it was more like an arduous coming together, pretending like everything is "o.k.". *mehh* Wasn't worth the food. But this year it seems all this is falling away, so naturally I will go for option three and be off my tits, not giving a shit whether food goes in or not..

Sounds kind of depressing when reading it, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.. ⛄☃️⛄☃️⛄☃️⛄☃️⛄☃️
I also went to midnight Mass. Gotta love those Catholics. I will however concede that it was a magical service. There was usually snow on the ground and the lights outside were beautiful and the Mass wasn't as Latin-y.

fubs where is the 'i am vegetarian and not really into bestiality so neither want to eat or fuck a turkey but christmas round my parents is very civilised so we eat instead of gettng on one' option?

i like a roast dinner, even with an uncreative nut roast, and bread sauce, christmas pudding, mince pies, give me all of it!

Don’t mind turkey, usually get a crown and make a curry with the leftover meat. Usually get a rabbit or two to go with whatever meat we’re having, coz I like it and if nobody eats it but me, good. Because then I can make a pie out of what’s left.

Gone for a pork roasting joint, and a huge chunk of chateaubriand that I will almost certainly overcook 🤦🏻 . Purely because it’s not something I cook regularly enough to master!

I also went to midnight Mass. Gotta love those Catholics. I will however concede that it was a magical service. There was usually snow on the ground and the lights outside were beautiful and the Mass wasn't as Latin-y.
That's nice, I can relate to that. I too have a few quite pleasant memories from back in the day. Besides all the things that appear magical as a kid (and really aren't), now looking back I'm willing to say there were some occasion where actual spirit/spirituality emerged. Not really because of the priest or the whole mass procedure and stuff.

Like you wrote, people were silently coming from everywhere, out of the dark, by foot, fighting through the snow, the cold and wind (winters were harsh back then!), gathering in this huge historic building merely made of stone. I remember one time, this was only one single time, they were handing out these tiny thin candles at the entrance and when all the people were cramped in, they turned off the (artificial) lights completely. (Imagine that today, with all the fucking safety regulations, let alone the covid bs..)
And yes there was a lot of darkness, but there was also this sea of tiny flames making up this massive warm glow illuminating the tall gothic ceiling. And it didn't matter who you were in real life, people were standing together, shoulder to shoulder in their thick anoraks, to fight the cold. One could see ones breath in the light of the candles. It was quite magical, something more than just the sum of its parts emerged. I'm not saying that's the reason, but to this day I'm deeply inspired when many people come together and actually manage to be quiet together. Maybe that's why I like churches (besides the architecture) or meditation halls etc. in general, people tend to shut up inside..

Anyway, I got carried away a little, sorry.