Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Do you like Xmas dinner?

Do you really enjoy Christmas Dinner?

• Yes, I'm a fat cunt that would eat anything

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No, I'd rather fuck the turkey than eat it.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I plan on being so off my tits that food doesn't enter the equation

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
fubs where is the 'i am vegetarian and not really into bestiality so neither want to eat or fuck a turkey but christmas round my parents is very civilised so we eat instead of gettng on one' option?

i like a roast dinner, even with an uncreative nut roast, and bread sauce, christmas pudding, mince pies, give me all of it!
That sounds far too accurately like visiting my ex’s mum and stepdads for dinner. With the side table that has the cutlery inlaid into the drawer, vegetarian nut/mushroom roast, some disgustingly piss poor dirty dish water “gravy” and not a beer or alcoholic beverage in sight.

Ugh!

That's nice, I can relate to that. I too have a few quite pleasant memories from back in the day. Besides all the things that appear magical as a kid (and really aren't), now looking back I'm willing to say there were some occasion where actual spirit/spirituality emerged. Not really because of the priest or the whole mass procedure and stuff.

Like you wrote, people were silently coming from everywhere, out of the dark, by foot, fighting through the snow, the cold and wind (winters were harsh back then!), gathering in this huge historic building merely made of stone. I remember one time, this was only one single time, they were handing out these tiny thin candles at the entrance and when all the people were cramped in, they turned off the (artificial) lights completely. (Imagine that today, with all the fucking safety regulations, let alone the covid bs..)
And yes there was a lot of darkness, but there was also this sea of tiny flames making up this massive warm glow illuminating the tall gothic ceiling. And it didn't matter who you were in real life, people were standing together, shoulder to shoulder in their thick anoraks, to fight the cold. One could see ones breath in the light of the candles. It was quite magical, something more than just the sum of its parts emerged. I'm not saying that's the reason, but to this day I'm deeply inspired when many people come together and actually manage to be quiet together. Maybe that's why I like churches (besides the architecture) or meditation halls etc. in general, people tend to shut up inside..

Anyway, I got carried away a little, sorry.
Very warm post from very fond memories. I quite enjoyed it.

That sounds far too accurately like visiting my ex’s mum and stepdads for dinner. With the side table that has the cutlery inlaid into the drawer, vegetarian nut/mushroom roast, some disgustingly piss poor dirty dish water “gravy” and not a beer or alcoholic beverage in sight.

Ugh!
we will be drinking 2001 leoville barton, veuve cliquot, and i will, if i get my own way (which i should as i'm bloody making it myself) leek and cheese pithivier.

you probably wouldn't like my gravy though i do put a lot of effort in, plenty of mushroom, onion and port/marsala, but definitely no meat. not bisto- though i'll eat that on a weeknight with lindas sausages and mash.

we will be drinking 2001 leoville barton, veuve cliquot, and i will, if i get my own way (which i should as i'm bloody making it myself) leek and cheese pithivier.

you probably wouldn't like my gravy though i do put a lot of effort in, plenty of mushroom, onion and port/marsala, but definitely no meat. not bisto- though i'll eat that on a weeknight with lindas sausages and mash.

You've just made me vomit, even though I haven't got a clue what you're talking about...

My family is all in distant parts of the country so it's just my elderly Mom and I. I asked her what she would like to have on Saturday as her afternoon meal. She said "honey....I love your chili. It's the best I have ever had. And you make the best garlic toast to go with it. Would it be too much to make a big pot of chili?

I said hell no it's no trouble and I will pick up the ingredients tomorrow. Win win for me as it is a one pot dinner and the ingredients aren't that costly at all.

Merry Christmas everyone.

My family is all in distant parts of the country so it's just my elderly Mom and I. I asked her what she would like to have on Saturday as her afternoon meal. She said "honey....I love your chili. It's the best I have ever had. And you make the best garlic toast to go with it. Would it be too much to make a big pot of chili?

I said hell no it's no trouble and I will pick up the ingredients tomorrow. Win win for me as it is a one pot dinner and the ingredients aren't that costly at all.

Now you're talking...

Here we say: Chili needs to burn three times! In your mouth, in your stomach, and then.. 🔥 But that's probably not what your elderly mom has in mind. 😇

I fucking detest all food and Christmas is the most detested holiday ever!!!! Everyone eats so much and it literally makes me nauseous. Needless to say, gin saves me on Christmas! I LOVE GIN.

I fucking detest all food and Christmas is the most detested holiday ever!!!! Everyone eats so much and it literally makes me nauseous. Needless to say, gin saves me on Christmas! I LOVE GIN.

Can I come round yours Diz?

Even though I'm not a great fan of gin, it's better than food...

good Gin is the only liquor I think actually tastes somewhat good, so smooth, nice taste

@Pumpkin2021 nice! ❤️ I fucking love chilli just cooked some for my mum and me the other week there one of our faves.
@F.U.B.A.R. at this point I won't be eating Xmas dinner anyway think I'll be having a cheesy beano on my tod lol. Having to self isolate and got a PCR test also got no access to water as got a leak and I'm above a shop 🤣 today went well 🤣 merry fucking crimbo everyone enjoy your drinks and dinners you lucky cunts lol

@Pumpkin2021 nice! ❤️ I fucking love chilli just cooked some for my mum and me the other week there one of our faves.
@F.U.B.A.R. at this point I won't be eating Xmas dinner anyway think I'll be having a cheesy beano on my tod lol. Having to self isolate and got a PCR test also got no access to water as got a leak and I'm above a shop 🤣 today went well 🤣 merry fucking crimbo everyone enjoy your drinks and dinners you lucky cunts lol

Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that love.

I reckon you, me and Diz should get together, get pissed and give a merry 'fuck you' to the rest of the world.

All the best,

Fubz <3