• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

They were selling apvp here one summer as ice for 20e about .3/.4

Giving out free samples at the start.

Mate that looks like gear I got years ago in southeast London. A few mates had come to see me (a mate and his mate I should say) and they were after crack so I found some street guy who sorted it. Asked for a bag of B for myself and when I got it, I thought I'd been had. It wasn't powder like I was used to and this was ten or so years ago when I was new to it. It was sticky - now I'd probably describe it as looking like raw opium or something. It was some of the best gear I'd ever had. It wasn't wet from being in some dealer cunt's mouth as can happen but was just like that - squishy and sticky, dark brown, probably a bit more like the east coast black tar the yanks used to have before fentanyl took over. It ran on the foil beautifully. Felt as pure as any I've had with the second best I can remember coming from a city in the West Midlands (but really up north, just technically within that county for some reason) and that was mostly due to the size of the bags/relative purity. The sticky stuff was special though, how I imagine it might look higher up in the supply chain but this was just a bag sourced by some street hoodlum.

If Akhmed Al-Talib could send more of that gear and if local big shot raaahnd the manor Johnny McArdnut could stop bashing it with all kinds of shite before putting it out with his runners, heroin might well become popular again. It would likely with me anyway.
Used to get gear like that in Dublin from time to time. About 10 years ago (ish). Hash gear people used to call it or mistakenl black tar heroin as it did resemble acetylated refined opium more than heroin, but pretty sure it wasn't BTH as citric was required to cook it up and I think technically BTH is a sticky salt (probably acetate) which just requires heat and time, sped up by stirring and addiction of an acid like vinegar

But always remembered the gear to be strong, nice for smoking and banging and when it ran on the foil it ran well no different to any other decent powder gear. Black dark beetle not red or orange bash

I doubt very much it's mdpv. It'll likely be something in that class, and will probably vary from batch to batch.
Real mdpv would be sought out and sold for what it is, as there are people clamouring to try vaping it (only ever snorted a line once and i was already full of mephedrone).
No doubt the case, although given how long it's been going on I'd say its a fair statement that the original epidemic began with MDPV (I first heard about the issues in Stoke around the time people were still posting about PV on here).

Will definitely be some proper shonky mix of Chinese RCs and household chemicals at this stage like

I doubt very much it's mdpv. It'll likely be something in that class, and will probably vary from batch to batch.
Real mdpv would be sought out and sold for what it is, as there are people clamouring to try vaping it (only ever snorted a line once and i was already full of mephedrone).
Yeah if you read my post I said that it is likely a similar compound and the first one that was speculated to by run as a sole enterprise was particularly nasty and I'm sure it has only gotten worse, just like "spice" (synthetic cannabinoids).

@moshforjesus
Initially the filth believed it was just one supplier/OCG getting it online and having it shipped in. Maybe some others got in on the action since then and sell anything that resembles whatever it was they were selling in the first place. It has really fucked people who were fucked already.

@blondin
Thanks for pointing out Iran/Contra - CIA sending guns in return for coke due to congress not signing off on funding the Contra death squads (many of these terrorists graduated to become cartel sicarios due to skills learnt at the School of the Americas. Same as far-right paramilitaries in Colombia and other countries in the region). Guns for coke as you put it - coke that was flooded into ghettos, washed into crack and destroying communities even further. Good old neoliberalism ("Reaganomics").

There is a belief in Liverpool that heroin suddenly turning up when Thatcher was ruining the country, with shipbuilding collapsing - the main employer due to it being a dock city - was no coincidence. Same with other cities and towns around England, Scotland and Wales - destroy the working class by taking away their employment and then murder them with drugs. There is no way that all of the gear, coke, whatever else gets into the country without some complicity at the highest levels (MI5/6, police forces, border forces, customs, docks - the lot) and I am sure that such agreements started to come into place many years ago. The Brits have had a long and profitable relationship with the opium market after all (see: The Opium Wars in China - the British East India company and similar were the cartels of their day, protected by government and the head of state, the monarchy. Doubt much has changed).

Last edited:
Cathinone precursors are widely available in china, and even in EU countries. Technically it would be possible to produce whatever you wanted via benzyl alcohol or whatever but I doubt there is much being made this way inside UK/EU zone.

I see 3/4-MMC and similar precursors for sale and it's basically mix A with B in C with pretty decent yields and short time reactions requiring little more than a couple of glass jars.

It's a-PVP Stoke has an issue with not Mad Dog Parole Violation.

Yeah your post wrapped up my bum abscess experience 100% @ageingpartyfiend

Still clean but I've got such depression for the last 3 days like I've never known, everything seems flat. I've never been through something like this in my life.

Still clean but I've got such depression for the last 3 days like I've never known, everything seems flat. I've never been through something like this in my life.
Shit will get better believe - change is inevitable yeah? Just gotta submit to that depression I guess, turn towards it not away. It's time for you now it sounds like. Remember all experience super valuable, and often the 'worst' 'bad' experiences usher in the serious learning and growth.

I had a bad pain day few days ago, remembered your post, made do with naproxen and cannabis concentrate dabs instead of oxycodone, harm reduction in action and the power of your words, gracias man truly.

I have had a tad of opium today though - if you knew extent of my discomfort (nerve pain) though you'd be impressed at once-weeekly max proper pain relief

Rooting for ya

IIRC you like your weed/hash. That will help.
Unfortunately your brain needs to repair itself. Im sure you know, H makes your brain lazy and stops producing its own feel good chemicals.
Fortunately there is an end to it. Bear that in mind mate.
One day, you'll forget you're going through PAWS, and itll get easier.
Pregabalin is a good help, but dont get a habit with that.
Keep at it mate! Youve won the first battle, you've got to fill the time you were wasting on gear with something you enjoy.
First step is the hardest, but it's worth it, deffo!

Have you tried NA @Zopiclone bandit
Or SMART recovery, which doesnt do the steps, it gives you coping skills amd a chance to moan about how shit you feel.
It's not for everyone, but some fucking love it and say it saved their lives.

@axe battler I liked the sound of SMART Recovery when I heard about it as it is clinically based, using cognitive behavioural techniques I believe. I hated the AA stuff and actually had really bad experiences with them. Spoke to my shrink at the time about it, asked his professional opinion on them, he referred to them as a "benign cult" but the usual "they do help some people/it does seem to work for some people" thing that everyone says. Heard that the drug ones can be better but its all the same 12 step principles.

But not to talk anyone out of it, if it works for people then fair play. I just wanted to add my thoughts about SMART Recovery - it is one I have nearly tried and do consider trying still.

@Tryptamite I heard that the original supplier got them from China via darknet markets. It was believed to be a single operation (one guy, small group or organised crime group). This was to explain why it was only a problem in Stoke and I'm guessing that the police had some intelligence about it as they promoted that theory. Since then however, surely some other have gotten in on the action and it will be all kinds of cathinone drugs or whatever. There was one in particular at the time of reading that was meant to last for ages - it was some of mechanism which differs from similar drugs in that it just kept you going for ages and kind of surpassed the usual "come down" point. I'm probably explaining it really badly but it explained why people were going totally psycho on it.

Just googled Monkey Dust and seems that there have bee a fair amount of arrests and whatnot. Guessing they have been trying to clampdown. Some dealer got battered in prison according to a headline. Didn't bother reading the article but it seems that the old theory about one supplier is no longer "accurate". Perhaps still one major supplier and it still seems to be localised in Stoke. LADBible says that they are upgrading it to a class A. There are some articles from drug agencies/charities that probably know what they are talking about which can also probably explain what people have been taking if they have received and tested samples also.

Also @Zopiclone bandit have you thought about Buvidal? Extra long-life buprenorphine injections, monthly. It takes about 6 weeks minimum for the bupe to leave your system, leaving minimal WDs.

It seems as if you are past the toughest bit and I hope you stick with it. Buvidal is a life-saver in my life though and anyone who is trying to get clean should consider it.

Also @Zopiclone bandit have you thought about Buvidal? Extra long-life buprenorphine injections, monthly. It takes about 6 weeks minimum for the bupe to leave your system, leaving minimal WDs.

It seems as if you are past the toughest bit and I hope you stick with it. Buvidal is a life-saver in my life though and anyone who is trying to get clean should consider it.
Good idea. Then if you think about slipping, the buvial will make it utterly pointless and impossible to get high.

Good idea. Then if you think about slipping, the buvial will make it utterly pointless and impossible to get high.

You can get high as the amount in your blood goes down, probably from the 2nd week or so, but the buvidal will still keep you right. The important thing is to not get high after you've had your last jab - that's when you can slip right back into addiction. Say you've had 3 jabs, starting at the highest dose, ending at the lowest, if you started to use regularly at about week 5 after your last jab you'd end up with a habit again and would have to go straight back on it so people usually have a good few before they stop completely.

Basically you can technically get high as time goes on and the amount of bupe in your blood decreases but you shouldn't (but you'll be OK if you do and just don't overdo it).

Tonight I was planning ways to kill myself but I'm ok now I think.

Was reading on the "best method" for a few hours as I was that low.

This is the longest I've been Heroin free since September 2001, I really think I can't do this.

The physical withdrawal is nothing, the mental flatness of Life is Crushing me, I saw a dog wearing a bandana today and it didn't even make me smile FFS. Even Gabe the dog videos have NO EFFECT on me!!!!!!!!!!

I cried when it was announced on his Facebook page he had died, he's I cried tears and now I feel fuck all for Gabe.

I just want to vanish off this Earth forever and never come back to this fucking horrible planet.

This is the longest I've been Heroin free since September 2001, I really think I can't do this.

The physical withdrawal is nothing, the mental flatness of Life is Crushing me, I saw a dog wearing a bandana today and it didn't even make me smile FFS. Even Gabe the dog videos have NO EFFECT on me!!!!!!!!!!

I cried when it was announced on his Facebook page he had died, he's I cried tears and now I feel fuck all for Gabe.

I just want to vanish off this Earth forever and never come back to this fucking horrible planet.
People have been there. I have. You can get through it, there are no easy answers but much of it is just waiting it out, getting through the dread and boredom. It is difficult.

As I said, if it really is unbearable go to the services and try and get on bupe/definitely the Buvidal method. If it really is leading you into that territory then I think you need extra help.

I hope you get through it, you can do it, it is possible and people have done it. But there are other solutions/sources of help if it is too difficult. They get worse every time as you know. It might be easier to go into ORT at this rate.

I felt the same. Remember its still early days. Thats why i got on methadone. The bupe shot is a better idea tho defo..
Exercise is also a good idea. You got a bike and a nice park? The weather is getting better now.4

Last edited:
You need to wait, Zopiclone, man. You know it, you have some bad weeks, few months ahead and no point in hidding it.
But the fact that you could make it that long, fucking weeks opiate free after so many years of use it's the ultimate sign of the kind of warrior that you are, only those of us with decades of habit can understand what you have achieved. At this point all I can feel for you is respect, deep respect.
But I think that you should get yourself some help, because this is too much to fight with your bare hands, you are walking through very dark regions of the mind and there is so much danger for a man inside his own mind than in any other place. Get yourself some help, man. You are smart enough to avoid a methadone sentence for life, but you can clearly profit from other forms of treatment. You are suffering, don't waste your pain. You need your pain to work for you and not against you, get some help and it all will be easier but if you get isolated you are feeding that pain and it eventually will defeat you.
I know it feels like you will be bad forever but no, it will improve. I know you love mexicans, so remember their saying: "no hay mal que cien años dure ni hay cabrón que lo resista" (there is no evil that lasts a hundred years, nor bastard that can endure it). It all will get better, I promise you.

Fuerza, Zopi! stay strong!💪