• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

@Zopiclone bandit mate if you feel the irresistible urge to score, A couple of pregabalin or diazepam should help, and they wont set you back.
If you score gear now, even once, even if you take a few codeine, then youll start rattling when you sober up.
A week (max) on valium and/or pregabalin may help a lot.
Of course its better for to wait it out naturally, force yourself to go on walks.
Dont carry cash about, but if you've got £20 for a score, treat yourself to something cool that aint heroin.
Good luck you've done mint..

Last edited:
@axe battler fully agree with everything axe said. Pregabs are great when coming off the gear, they really help with the low mood IME. But slipping with opioids will probably send you back. Hope you can soldier on.
They're my numberr one remedy for withdrawal. Wish I could get them way back whenni got on the liquid handcuffs.

@Zopiclone bandit you're doing great, man.

Try and transcend how you're feeling. You have all the skills. You got your faith, your prayer and meditation. Try using them and I'm sure an answer will come in time.

At it's most basic the situation is you broke your physical dependency to gear and now you feel sad and empty. You could go back on the gear (multiple good reasons not to obvs) or you push on getting stronger and finding a way through. What you gonna do, man?

I'd like to add that I've found some of your comments to be quite inspirational. Mainly about taking responsibilities for our habits and not trying to run away from the comedown, the withdrawal etc. You're right, man. Eventually the party has to end. We move on and grow somehow. Thanks, man. I needed to hear that.

Ya Do be a fair bit raw there alright when ya come off the gear don't let the emotions get to ya

+1 for prefabs

Don't be a hero, don't try and do it all at once
Give yourself a fighting chance
Be in that 10% success rate
Fight for it

4 death in parc prison,south Wales UK , spice mix with nitazenes, ppl please be careful
yup, I have a mate in that prison, shocking stuff eh - luckily he wouldn't touch spice with a bargepole

terrifying how this nitazene shit is hitting the uk, fuck that - goota echo your call for care

Please people, get shit tested if at all possible. If it isn't possible, then try to reconstruct habits until it is - the game is changing fast

(blah blah 'real' addicts dont have time / care / whatever - yes I fukkin know that, shit stlll applies, we can all change if there's the will )

yup, I have a mate in that prison, shocking stuff eh - luckily he wouldn't touch spice with a bargepole

terrifying how this nitazene shit is hitting the uk, fuck that - goota echo your call for care

Please people, get shit tested if at all possible. If it isn't possible, then try to reconstruct habits until it is - the game is changing fast

(blah blah 'real' addicts dont have time / care / whatever - yes I fukkin know that, shit stlll applies, we can all change if there's the will )
Fully agree. At the very least those of us who are active here and try to stay clued up on what's happening can do so. I'm off it and have been for a while but I've said if given the chance, I'll get a bag purely to send for testing and I mean it. I don't need it, the buvidal keeps me straight so if I planned it right I could have it in an envelope and sent for testing and that'd be that. Naturally when you stop, you grow apart from contacts and all that. I keep telling the services about wedinos and they are always interested but I don't suppose they can ask people under their care for samples. Shit needs to be done though.

EDIT:

Here's a BBC article which gives the basics but, via the NCA, has helped me to understand now nitazenes in particular get into the supply:

'Earlier this week, the NCA said it believes nitazenes are being produced in illicit labs in China and often enter the UK in the post.
It is then mixed with heroin by crime groups.

It also says:

Kirsten Horsburgh from the Scottish Drugs Forum said Scotland had been "slow to heed warnings" about their emergence.
She warned that health authorities must expand drug-testing services to prevent more deaths.'

I'm gonna check out the Scottish Drugs Forum. They are saying the right things - we are talking about testing, we need spaces for people to be able to test their gear. The people on the streets should be able to take their bags and have a little sample taken out to find out exactly what is in it. It would be a start. The Scottish Government have tried to implement some reforms with safe spaces and all that but the Westminster boys and girls down in Engerland - Westminster to be precise - have stifled their attempts. It isn't good enough.

(Much of England is well and truly fucked of course too, including within London/Greater London and everywhere from Margate to Barrow-on-Furness to Newcastle. Not to forget the nation of Wales too.)

Last edited:
It's 3:35am and I can't sleep AGAIN.

I'm still alive, I'm finding every single day more hard to cope with and my mental process isn't good, I'm taking a break from all online activities for a while. If you really need me for whatever purpose a few have my WhatsApp so I can be reached on there but it may take a few days for a reply.

See everyone in a while, hopefully I'll still be clean, mentally balanced and able to help others coming off a long term addiction.

The physical withdrawal is easy, it's this Crushing blankness mentally that's doing me in, thinking of jumping into the path of a train in Birmingham city centre isn't a good mental place to be folks.

Sending Peace, Love and Respect.
May whatever form of "God"you believe in Bless you.

Hara Hara Mahadev.
Jai Maa Chhinnamasta Devi.
Jai Aghor.
🕉️❤️🖤💀🔥🙏🧘

It's 3:35am and I can't sleep AGAIN.

I'm still alive, I'm finding every single day more hard to cope with and my mental process isn't good, I'm taking a break from all online activities for a while. If you really need me for whatever purpose a few have my WhatsApp so I can be reached on there but it may take a few days for a reply.

See everyone in a while, hopefully I'll still be clean, mentally balanced and able to help others coming off a long term addiction.

The physical withdrawal is easy, it's this Crushing blankness mentally that's doing me in, thinking of jumping into the path of a train in Birmingham city centre isn't a good mental place to be folks.

Sending Peace, Love and Respect.
May whatever form of "God"you believe in Bless you.

Hara Hara Mahadev.
Jai Maa Chhinnamasta Devi.
Jai Aghor.
🕉️❤️🖤💀🔥🙏🧘
Best of luck. If you get to that really dark place, please do seek help. Keep in touch with folks on here via WhatsApp if you can - no need to suffer in silence.

The emptiness passes. Maybe try and get a hold of some pregabs just for the odd day for a mood boost. Music helps a lot in my experience. In fact, I found that it was one thing that kept me sane throughout. Also vegetating through a binge-watch of a TV show you like.

SMART Recovery could be useful when/if you feel like talking to people. It is clinically based, using cognitive behavioural methods. There is also NA if you see validity in the 12 step thing (I don't want to denigrate it here as it has helped people).

For me, the most successful shot I had was finally realising what people meant about "putting yourself first". Also, baby steps for everything which I figured out myself. Lots of crawling through misery but at some point, hopefully soon, you'll be walking upright again.

And of course there is the option of Opioid Substitution Therapy if you need it. Buvidal makes life 1000x easier.

You can do it homie, inshallah.

Good luck and take it easy.

You make a good point. But how about you just don't go back on the gear and don't kill yourself?

Just run with it, man. See where it takes you. See what you like. It's not just cam girls n gear is it? Read a book, watch some films, do some exercise, reconnect with old tunes. Just do some shit and keep doing shit until you see what else it is you actually like...

Keep going, my friend, you'll find your joy again.

That’s one of the big hurdles in recovery from a solid habit ain’t it? Actually working out what the fuck you like and quite who you are when sober. I’m still working this one out and I’ve been quite a while out of active addiction - 12yrs!!

Respect @amnesiaseizure

Any pearls of wisdom you want to share from these 12 years? You must have a few.
Thank you, although I struggle to impart any knowledge around it as we’re all so different but… ask for help, lean on others - it IS brave to reach out and say “help!” Write your thoughts down on paper, every day. An addicts’ head is the worst place to get lost in and it’s where we go when in pain. So go to AA/NA meetings if you can and if the overall teachings don’t make you retch. I’ve met some great people there but yes, some pretty twattish people too. And def show some compassion to yourself if you slip up, god knows I have many times but I’ve never gone back in truly.

Oh God not that stuff!!!!
I know exactly what you are talking about, it's the worst 🤢🤢🤮
That orangey stuff is the absolute worst. I’m convinced it’s a nasty synthetic opioid and definitely short acting. Been getting stuff that I’m positive has dye added because it’s extremely dark in solution but very weak. The best stuff is normally yellow in solution. Everything in Germany seems to be weak-ass mostly morphine, just getting worse & worse. I had a really great source but he’s been in vacation mode for 6+ months now, and I’ve never gotten pure h from anyone else here. Considering switching to methadone because I can’t stand morphine & it makes my pain worse. But I know how to get off h, & I don’t know what getting off done is like.

Last edited:

Is there a test yet for nitazenes?

Yea when I was there it 1 to cell, maybe 2 up now cause costs , They new legalisation or it go same way USA/ Canada