• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Just wait for the knock on effect of that massive bust yesterday. Is ' The Great Gear Drought' of 2020 on the cards?

I posted about that myself the other day. It is the biggest UK bust ever & I'm sure that is gonna cause a few issues.
On a good note though atm I am getting really nice gear, had 2 licks & a bag by 10am today, the gear is that scabby stuff & tastes so potent, got my itch on before This Morning on ITV1 had even started, today is a good day.

@Zopiclone bandit are you feeling that way WITH gear? Sounds like you've been getting amazing stuff and it's back to the standard, so you're hardly beating the rattle.
With the good gear did it leave marmite all over ya teeth? I'm just sticking with my script nowadays. It's impossible to get high on opiates whilst on the jollop, I've finally accepted it! Unless you treble your daily dose, but that's just suicide for the rest of the week.

ATM I been getting really nice stuff, there are some new guys around here & it's not some County Lines thing as they are proper men not kids or teenagers. I got 7 people now I can call which for a small town is kinda shocking, it just shows how popular white & dark are round here sadly. The two new guys are on from 8am till 1am, I rang "G" as I'll call him the other day just for 1 dark at 11.30pm & he wa sat the Spar before I had even got there myself, these lot really don't fuck around.

Managed to score today too & had some white smoked & onto my dark before 10.30am, I got a text off the one at 7.50am this morning saying his out on road, it is kinda bad though with so many of them on road as they start to rob each other & the place gets a bit wild, it is happened before several times, the town made the paper as they were shooting shotguns at each other in the middle of the day FFS with kids & dogs out on the street which IMHO is fucking slack, a small kid or dog could have got hurt FFS!!!!!!!!!!

are you feeling that way WITH gear?
Yeah man sadly, I don't go into it on BL as people take the piss but the last 2 years I get brutal depression, it is like a black cloud coming over me, I've been suicidal before & know the feeling but sometimes I go beyond even feeling like doing it. I cannot sleep, eat or even cut myself I just have NO desire for anything. Like the other day when I had it I didn't eat for 3 days & didn't even sleep. I don't talk about it on here as people don't understand & they would take the piss outta me.

With the good gear did it leave marmite all over ya teeth?

The stuff off "Mr G" atm has a huge scab in it & tastes really strong like dirty fish, I nearly always get stuff on my teeth. The back ones have fallen out now which I am sure is down to crack sadly. This scab / fish stuff sticks to everything but it makes for a good tooter when you got nothing. If you have the same tooter for 3 bags I can get a good 2/3rd's of a £5 bag from it which is ok I guess when you got nada.

I'm just sticking with my script nowadays

RESPECT my friend & I mean that 100%.
How long you been clean & how much meth they got you on atm?
You suffer from PAWS?

Im on 85ml and no PAWS at all, but was on subs first for 7-8 months, and now 2 years on methadone.
I still get cravings though.
When you say has massive scabs? You mean it goes black and scabby really quickly when you run it on foil?

You mean it goes black and scabby really quickly when you run it on foil?

Yeah that is the stuff, 100% bang on mate.
When you run the gear it goes normal but the moment it starts to cool off it forms a weird lump in the middle, we call it round here "scabby gear" it was a name I heard way back when I first started to use & I've never called it anything else as everyone knows it by that name so it is more easy to put it across to another baghead when your talking about who has the best stuff etc, you know what it is like when your on road & you come across another baghead, to 99% of the planet we must sound like we are talking another language when I think about it.
"White" "dark" "crank" "toot" "chicken picking" "bag rat" etc............lol.

How long were you doing the dark for before you quit?

hahahaha the hate on limpet chicken.

Do you all think he ever did some of the things he claimed to do?Like producing dipropionylmorphine

In a word......

No.

I couldn't fucking stand the guy but I do genuinely hope he's not actually dead.

My view on it has always been the same..................

You never know 100% who you are dealing with online, some people are truly shady BUT if you were running some lab like he said the last thing you would do is brag about it.
Shulgin got his licence taken away & he was "legit" if he had kept his two books locked they would have left him alone. That "Limp bucket of KFC" would have been raided in a couple of days. He lived with his parents if I remember right, how the hell you gonna be making all kinds of bizarre RC's & opiates without your mom & dad catching onto it?

I think he saw some documentary one day on Russian Krokodil & it fucked him up in the head.

My view on it has always been the same..................

You never know 100% who you are dealing with online, some people are truly shady BUT if you were running some lab like he said the last thing you would do is brag about it.
Shulgin got his licence taken away & he was "legit" if he had kept his two books locked they would have left him alone. That "Limp bucket of KFC" would have been raided in a couple of days. He lived with his parents if I remember right, how the hell you gonna be making all kinds of bizarre RC's & opiates without your mom & dad catching onto it?

I think he saw some documentary one day on Russian Krokodil & it fucked him up in the head.

Oh yeah, i mean anyone with half a brain knows deep down that it was all total BS, as were the various 'nurse torture' and murder threats, the walking the streets shooting street lamps and not getting lifted etc. etc. stories... The main bone of contention seemed to be how offensive/annoying each individual found those posts to be.. and that seemed to vary from person to person quite a bit.

Also, his insults were totally OTT when someone upset him (and seemed to often involve wishing you got raped by an HIV+ Muslim and then drowning in your own blood)... This combined with perceived moderation bias lead to most if not all of the hate directed towards the bloke...

As I said before though, while i thoroughly disliked him, I wouldn't wish anyone to die just because they posted silly shit on a drug forum.. To do so would make me worse than him.

Last edited:
walking the streets shooting street lamps and not getting lifted etc. etc. stories...

He said he did what?.............
If he was walking round with a gun shooting stuff the armed response would be on him so fast & he would have a Heckler & Koch MP5 stuck in his face while being screamed at by angry cops.

Also, his insults were totally OTT when someone upset him (and seemed to often involve wishing you got raped by an HIV+ Muslim and then drowning in your own blood)...

Anyone that would cuss someone that way really isn't right in the head imho.
This guy was meant to be trusted around savage chemicals & goes off like that when someone posts online & he doesn't like it.
As if Blondin had dealings with this moron, the mind truly boggles to say the least.

As if Blondin had dealings with this moron, the mind truly boggles to say the least.

I'm 100% certain he did though mate, that's the thing. Limpet even posted about the fact he was getting the methadone pills and 'care packages' of brown from him.

It wasn't hard to figure in any case... The NHS stopped prescribing methadone pills a while back (used to get them myself from the pain clinic but that had to be stopped after the, CDC directive to stop prescribing them came into force). The only way to get psyseptone pills now is through a private doctor... amd guess who used to get prescribed them from a private doctor?..... Blondin.

Also notice how he (Blondin) left very, very suddenly after about 10 years on the forum straight after the news came through of Limpet's vanishing act and very possible demise? And also right after various members started connecting the dots with regard to Limpet's monthly methadone and heroin acquisition via Postman Pat and Blondin (the two of them being good mates, and Limpet didn't have too many of them, especially after his recent postal being WAYYYY OTT even for him) being the only member with access to them both? Combining all of that with people starting to remember Limpet's incriminating posts from a while back regarding them?

Last edited:
He said he did what?.............
If he was walking round with a gun shooting stuff the armed response would be on him so fast & he would have a Heckler & Koch MP5 stuck in his face while being screamed at by angry cops.

LMAO!! So true bud...

Not only that but he claimed to then return home and start shooting at wasps in his house with a revolver he just happened to have handy for such occasions...

As bizarre and blatantly untrue as that is, he genuinely wrote exactly that ?

I think much of it stems from the fact that the majority of people didn't actually bother to read his page long, inane ramblings, (who can blame them?) but if you did then there were some real fucking gems to be found in amongst the word salads that he past off as posts haha!!

Last edited:
You are now just stirring the shit guys lol blondin was on 2 days ago, just he didn't posted. Let them be, limpet was entertaing and that's it, I don't think that someone actually thought that he is a brit shulgin.