• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Haha I remember those posts well about the wasps/revolver/streetlamps. Apparently the first person to walk past happed to be a good friend of his and led him home, no harm done (I think he also claimed to be naked).

As much as a lot of what he posted was far fetched, I used to enjoy reading them, and as AW states, hope he's alive and well.
He was a one of a kind poster, a bit like Pete, but very different, and I miss his tales.

@Zopiclone bandit I was messing with brown on and off for about 10 years, opiates as a whole around 15, starting mainly with DFs - we call DHC that in the NE too, although I don't ever recall having DF118s - they're 40mg tablets, not the usual 30, right?

Yeah he was like pete in the sense that they both had aspergers syndrome

Well being naked & shooting the shit outta stuff in the street could be quite possible then.
Pete556 was just a nutcase & shame I set the Satanic Temple that had Gabe (his now been saved) upon him & told them he keeps a bordello filled with dogs.

Haven't been on here in a little while. Since the last time I was dabbling, probs lol.

Out on bail for a few charges, expecting jail so I have fucked up my script just because I am using, I look at it as am going to go jail, and if I dont go its a bonus. Ain't the worse charges I have had, but my previous possibly get me jailed, so I am battering the brown & benzos. G of bobby for 25 quid. 50 vals for a score. Cheap getting smashed, gotta rein it in again though, isn't good having a rodger rabbit waking up at 5 o'clock in the morning drowning in sweat clucking. Getting that smoke in you is awesome, but dont always have gear sitting there, nothing worse than having to wait to score then the phone doesn't get turned on till 10!! Most days its 9 but even that is too late, thats why I always have a bit even for a few licks so it isn't so bad.

Haven't been on here in a little while. Since the last time I was dabbling, probs lol.

Out on bail for a few charges, expecting jail so I have fucked up my script just because I am using, I look at it as am going to go jail, and if I dont go its a bonus. Ain't the worse charges I have had, but my previous possibly get me jailed, so I am battering the brown & benzos. G of bobby for 25 quid. 50 vals for a score. Cheap getting smashed, gotta rein it in again though, isn't good having a rodger rabbit waking up at 5 o'clock in the morning drowning in sweat clucking. Getting that smoke in you is awesome, but dont always have gear sitting there, nothing worse than having to wait to score then the phone doesn't get turned on till 10!! Most days its 9 but even that is too late, thats why I always have a bit even for a few licks so it isn't so bad.

I can relate 100% to all of this, I wish you the best.

What they charged you with? Shoplifting I assume?

Morphine has a much more sedating,longer lasting high which tends to be more on the body side. Oxy has more of a mental euphoria and is also much more stimulating. I take opioids to get to the nodding state and thats why i like morphine much more. Many make the mistake to take not enough oral morphine. You need atleast 2,5 x of yout oxy dose for a good high. Also you need to destroy the extendet release which is very easy with zomorph capsules,as you can dissolve the beads in hot water in seconds.

Morphine feels much more natural to me,also tolerance develops slower than with oxy and you only need to take it 1-2 x a day max. Much stronger histamine release on morphine aswell which i like(if its not too extreme).
The withdrawal is also very physical and is horrible but is only lasting 3-5 days.

I love myself a huge dose of morphine(600 mg+). I dont do IV but many people who do it told me that going over 200 mg is very uncomfortable due to the horrific histamine release,which is much stronger than with heroin iv use.

I'm with you. A lot of people also assume oral morphine must be useless because of the low BA, but all it means is the dose has to be adjusted. Agree with basically everything you said here, the morphine has a cleaner high, tolerance absolutely develops more slowly, it feels more natural, more of a body high, for me it is mental too but definitely you feel a stronger body high from morphine than oxy.

And I find it's a more enjoyable nod from morphine too. Oxy's nod is one where you forget everything, kinda like taking a high dose of Xanax. A morphine nod is a warm enjoyable experience you remember if that makes any sense.

@Izabadger69
Sounds like a fent mix. Almost clear solution, super strong, redosing every 1 or 2 hours. It may have jacked your tolerance so high that those after effects might have been acute withdrawal.

If there is a next time, and IMO you should tell your dealer exactly what his shit did to you and that you won't be buying again if it's like that, send some to WEDINOS. You were gonna chuck it out anyway, might as well get proof of what was in it

I was living in hope for a moment & felt I had a chance on something then the memory kicked in & I was sure they were known as DF's around here.
They have about as much use as a glass hammer.

What's the dose mate? DF's usually applies to the high dose time release pills. Those are much stronger than the 30mg's.

I literally just did an oxy taper using purely 120mg XR DHC's. Very useful those are.

But the 30mg's yeah won't do much to anyone with a tolerance unless you eat a full blister pack at a time.

Yeah I used to regularly use DHC to stop me rattling from gear or even get a little high. I would usually eat 300-400mg and even with a little smack habit they would gimme a little buzz. I used to get those DHC Continus 120mg for a while too @Wilson Wilson and they were excellent back when I had a small habit! I've never ever had even one DF 118 despite junkies round here pretty much exclusively calling them DFs!! Weird.
I doubt they'd touch the sides now I'm on 85ml of the green.

And badgers gear sounds laced with fent. You should try and get a different source or try the dark web if you're only using every few months. Most of the time it's a fair bit better than stuff you get locally. Seems like you know what you're doing as you do test shots, but be careful. And well done on tossing the gear! Although maybe next time send some to WEDINOS.

Yeah I used to regularly use DHC to stop me rattling from gear or even get a little high. I would usually eat 300-400mg and even with a little smack habit they would gimme a little buzz. I used to get those DHC Continus 120mg for a while too @Wilson Wilson and they were excellent back when I had a small habit! I've never ever had even one DF 118 despite junkies round here pretty much exclusively calling them DFs!! Weird.
I doubt they'd touch the sides now I'm on 85ml of the green.

Yeah it works really well for withdrawals don't it? I was able to get a little buzz off it too even with a sizeable oxy tolerance. DHC Continus 120mg is exactly what I have too. Love the little buggers. I even saved a few so when my tolerance has reduced enough I can enjoy them for a little bit again. Maybe I'll be able to get another bottle, it would absolutely help me complete the taper at a comfortable pace, otherwise I will just have to rush it or crash out and finish it CT on whatever dose I get to.

Frankly if I had an infinite supply of DHC I'd be happy sticking to it. Only reason I even moved to oxy is tolerance went up too much to fully enjoy DHC. But with unlimited pills I'd be happy with my old love, DHC.

Oh and yeah I have never even seen the DF118 brand in real life yet they're always called DF's. I guess DF118's used to be more popular back in the day so the name stuck around? Like how nitrazepam is still called Moggies even though you don't see the Mogodon brand anymore.

Thought this might be the right thread for this. I've been prescribed 'morphine patches' the GP called them, instead of Oramorph, but according to google searches they actually contain Buprenorphine or Fentanyl. Anyone had these? How do they compare in terms of pain relief and high to Morphine? The drug fiend in me is excited to try them. Apparently they are used as replacement therapy for Opiate addicts?

Also on 300mg Pregabalin/day now. Am high as a motherfucker all the time, good thing I enjoy drugs. Can't help wondering what Heroin is like in comparison (not that I'd ever seek it out, just curious)

Last edited:
That feeling wont last if you take it daily, most likely. Tolerance develops super fast with pregabalin, IME.
I've heard someone in a pharmacy asking about his morphine patches too...surely this is fent or bupe tho?? It seems weird that docs dumb down what people are taking to this level, it's actually dangerous to spread this misinformation if so.
@Inso I remember some posts you've made about feeling amazing from oxy and morphine etc. Heroin is exactly the same feeling, but stronger and makes you nod a lot (if you get good stuff). It's just a matter of tolerance though. Smack is nothing special... it's just another opiate. I've never pinned it though, so never experienced that Trainspotting cliche of "the ultimate rush/orgasm x 100".
With heroin you have to deal with heroin addicts usually, and that side probably why it has such an awful reputation compared to other opiates.

Thought this might be the right thread for this. I've been prescribed 'morphine patches' the GP called them, instead of Oramorph, but according to google searches they actually contain Buprenorphine or Fentanyl. Anyone had these? How do they compare in terms of pain relief and high to Morphine? The drug fiend in me is excited to try them. Apparently they are used as replacement therapy for Opiate addicts?

What's the script actually say? Or is it one of them electronic ones?

No such thing as morphine patches so yeah it'll be either fent or bupe.

Docs seem to be more commonly scripting BuTrans patches these days from what I can tell, not sure why.

Either way they both are much stronger than oral morphine so make sure the dose equivalence is correct.

Can't give an opinion on either sadly, even though my gran has BuTrans patches she isn't ever gonna use and I offered her money for them I've still yet to try one...

Birmingham stuff

Sounds like were getting from the same area but the gear I'm getting is still really fishy / dirt taste, dark brown as anything & has a huge scab in the middle when smoked.
It sure does pack one hell of a punch hence why I've not personally cooked any up as it would put me on my arse & NOT in a good way.

My simple solution to you is not to score or go score somewhere else, there is no way I'd be cranking that shite myself.

I swear to God if a so called "friend" doesn't give me my loan to him back today I'm gonna fucking kill him.
The cunt was meant to pay me back yesterday but his missus's dad had a stroke & he had to be a taxi driver for her so I had nothing yesterday & as I sit here now I got a sweat on like I've not known in some time, violent sneezing, cold chills up & down my spine like a ghost just walked right through me. The cunt said his gonna pay me back after work today, if he doesn't I swear to God I'll release the gates of hell upon him.

These days it really doesn't take that much to "trigger me" when it comes to not paying stuff back & I turn into Arkan from Serbia.

His one of these DUMB CUNTS that thinks just cause his foul Jeremy Kyle-esque missus is having a issue in her life everyone else should suffer with her, well his got me wrong. I'd not piss on his foul missus if she was on fire, I'd go fetch petrol & pour that on her.

Leaving me to get sick when I saved his ass from being ill the other day & he has the damn DISRESPECT to fuck me over, I'll have his head on a pike outside my flat as an example to others by 4pm if he fucks around today.