Florida Roll Call v. 2002 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
John you ought to move just so you can be different. LOL. But serously kids, in Jax and probably for a looooonnnngggg time.

Gainesville, Florida (originally from Hollywood, Florida)
this town has turned me into a house-head...damn you all for showing me this fucking awesome music and making me buy even *more* records!

tampa here. if yal have seen monk witihin the last8 months you prolly have hhis new cd. my roomate came in my room today and put it in the cd player on track # 8 i think. it just starts out "GET THE FUCK UP!"
that was pretty cool
atri

/me waves from the hell hole they have named Jacksonville. City of fishing, football, and boiled peanuts ugh! Someone save me

west palm beach (north palm) here...
[email protected] , or drriffic01 on AIM
I'm 21, working at a deadend job to pull myself through community college, and among my various interests is amature mycology.

Originally posted by ETabductedME:
coralsprings.. who's going to global gathering?
The line up looks great, but unfortunately I've decided to go to the Electric Pow Wow even though there is not really any headliners

Heyyy...I'm in Ft. Myers *Cape Coral to be exact*... Most of ya prolly don't even know where it is. It's like 2 1/2 hours south of Tampa... It's pretty boring here, but we always find fun to be had :) Anyone in or around this area?
~KaT~

Status
Not open for further replies.