Florida Roll Call v. 2002 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
daisy, how come youre not coming up for hallucination b4 xmas?! love to see you there
tampa
atri

Still holdin it down in West palm.
Now attending UCF up in orlando, but I won't be back in orlando till after break.

Atri, between Global, Candyland, regular Christmas stuff and a NYE party, I just could *not* make it up there for Hallucination's party. :(
I was just in Tampa for Thanksgiving, and I think I will be back there on the 3rd or so. You will have to show me your famous Tampa-style parties ;)

just moved from pompano back to NORTH MIAMI BEACH ! what -up "madeindade 305" ?!?!
"believe in fate"

Whats up mursa, daiseybabe, likwid, jizmack, SupaGlowBug :)
How'z everyone doing?
I go between South Florida/Gainesville (home/school)...so im 954/352 baby :)
rockin Gainesville Venues with the hottest house/nuskool beats, you know you love it!

Awesome Hydra...
I was born and raised in Gainesville, and I'm in Miami for school. Exactly the opposite as you. I've been here for about 2 months, and damn, it's hard to make friends. I'm going to Candyland...Hope to meet some there!

GANGSTAH~GaNg$TaH read all about it
<~NMB 10 AVE STYLE
So who in this postin is goin to Candyland??
cant wait..
whut they do mursa, what side of NMB =east opa-locka/ north little haiti= u stay by?
-----------------------------------------------
people who goto UCF, yall kno a red headed chik named Stacy Morgan?? thas my home gurl so tryin to see if anyone connects to the 6 DEGREES OF SEPERATION w/ ME.

madeindaDE305:
I dunno bout east or north miami beach .. BUT I DO LIvE AROUND PUBLIX at Mia gardens dr ..NE 19ave. U ?
Imma skip candyland ....PVD speaks louder this time .
"believe in fate"

Nope ......i went to MIAMI BEACH high .
one of these days possible meetup in the works ./
"believe in fate"

hopefully one of these days ill be able to put something other than Boca Raton....
hit me up on AIM: Rekkn Eyez

Yeeeup!
I'm still here in Jax. Well, in between Jax and Orlando. Jax sucks and all the clubs turned bo0ty so I go to Orlando every weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.