FRESHIE—2/22/03—Springfield, MA—Pt IV

Originally posted by Ms.ReD:
i like it when Lauren dances horsey or not, esp. with me!...shes yummy.
;)

I'm going to have to ask you nicely to quit conjuring those thoughts in my mind! :p
Hey kidz, how many more days? ;)
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: Web ]

im hoping we can get kev to recreate the karma police video again. ;)
seriously though, im so psyched i cant wait to see you all. im gonna dance my little ass off.

I'm not the one conjuring up bad thoughts to put in your head!
;)
well maybe I am.

Oopsz Its only like a 2 hour drive w/o traffic I still got time Ill WALK if I have to! God been counting the days counting the days....

16 days......cant this be this weekend? and cant we all be in california, this snow sux, theres a friggin blizzard out right now and im stuck at work, life sux :(

life sucks cs? At least you didn't have to park your car at police station and walk to your house cause you couldn't get your friggin car up your driveway at 3am after driving home from boston!!!

ouch. that sucks.
I wonder if my classes are cnaceled for the day... :) :)
I'm a horrible snow driver.
Can't wait to see all you kitties!

red, red, red... i don't check the thread for like 12 hours and i see you're causing trouble again. please refer to the signs at the san diego zoo about this matter: ;)
"please do not annoy, torment, pester, plage, molest, worry, badger, harry, harass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the boys"
it's just not nice! and web, you're gonna get it for that. although dancing with red is fun for other reasons... :)

well....snow DOES suck
my crazy friends drove down to N.C. for a crazy sector9 part weekend AFTER the bob marley b-day tribute concert & i didn't go to either because i felt obligated to got to my UNPAID internship and save the human race....but when I got here today, there was a message from ym boss giving me instructions for work..."but it's a miserable day, so i am working from home, I hope you didn't come in either!"
sheesh!
and all the good karma i could have built up has dissapeared because i have been complaining about it so much....
sorry tyson....sounds pretty shitty at your end too....

All you bitches need to get a 4x4.
I drove my ass to physical therapy this morning. Do you see me complaining?

Perdy dagnabbed sure I'm gonna be there peoplies....and I've yet to ever meet a bluelighter!

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
and web, you're gonna get it for that. although dancing with red is fun for other reasons... :)
Promises promises...
I tell you kidz one thing... it sure as hell better NOT be snowing like it is now come the 21st... or you will NOT see me. Snow is my red kryptonite (only those of you that *know* your superman trivia will get that one). I have a little tag on me that says "Instant Ass-Hole, just add snow". You will not see the often imitated, never duplicated wonderful me... you will have hell on wheels... and that's no fun for anyone. If there is more than one inch of snow on the ground, I doubt we will be making the trip... unless Steve ties me up in the back of the blazer with duct tape... like last time... shit, did I say that out loud?
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: Web ]

Yo Kev,
I just saw Lauren dancin with three other guys..
spider.gif

Actually, I think it was just Dave, Jamal, and Steve...lol
Damn, I can't wait till this party.
Yo Paul Billz....where you at?
-Teddy

ok who's going to keep me warm when we're waiting in line, in the fucking snow? My thin blood can't take the cold :(

us native new englanders may bitch about it...but we can take it :)
i got plenty o' heat crow...have no fear!