FRESHIE—2/22/03—Springfield, MA—Pt IV

^^ speak for yourself! I might be a New Englander born and bred, but that doesn't mean I handle cold well. :\ And this whole "foot of snow in one day" thing can end now...
I seriously need to move to a tropical climate.
*adds another layer of fleece*
Peace ~Katie
PS ~ ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! :)

LOL @ Teddy!
haha, I was most definitely Voltron guy.
S'matta Crow? Can't hack the cold? I walked into work today to slight flurries. I walked out of work to snow that just about came up to my knees. I'm 6'4". That's a lot of fucking snow.
("Can't Hack the Cold?" is TM Coldshot, 2001. All Rights Reserved.)
[ 08 February 2003: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

Originally posted by Oopsz:
I don't know whether to bother bringing down a jacket...
I'll hold you to that while you're waiting outside of the Asylum in line. :D

;)
We'll just have our own tight lump of blers all huddled together for warmth.

i hate you all... i'm never dancing in front of any of you ever again. well... maybe kevin. but in that special girlfriend-for-her-boyfriend way.
so :p

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:

"please do not annoy, torment, pester, plage, molest, worry, badger, harry, harass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the boys"

in responce to this i'd like to point out that red is allowed to do all of the above to myself and mrs. dazed at her earliest convience, that is of course also at our request....
dazed aka BL lazerus(intentional)

ALL ABOARD!
train.jpg

( the drama train )

drama? I missed that in my post reading. ;)
Dazedraver! When the hell was the last time I saw you??? Of course I'll poke and tease you both!
14 days....
ugh.

geez, i work for more than 30 hours in the past two days, and you guys have already gone filled up another thread. so in response to comments made
maui: maybe not karma police, perhaps i shall reenact another funny music video that jamal wouldn't get
red: i don't care what you and my girlfriend do, just as long as i'm there to watch :-D
and to all others complaining of snow, i just delivered pizza in a blinding snowstorm for 17 friggin hours yesterday, i don't want any more whining about shitty weather!!!!!
VOLKSWAGEN OWNZ!!!!!!!!!

I STILL don't get it. Someone tell me what karma police is anyways? I did find it extremely weird though. lol

ok OT: Thanks to Katie, I now know what Karma Police is. I d/led it and now do remember the song very well. Never knew the name though, knew it was by Radiohead. Never seen the video, therefore what kev did made no sense. :p
See you guys @ Freshie :D (just to stay on topic)

We can always reenact a slayer song...
but i don't think all the plurry kids would like that.
;)

what is the closest airport to springfield, ma
[ 09 February 2003: Message edited by: ahkuhstic ]

^^^i don't know new england too well but i'll go with bradley international airport because it says it's the hartford/springfield airport. you'll have a bit of a drive, i think 20 mins? hope that helps...