FRESHIE-2/22/03-Asylum, Springfield, MA - v. 99 bottles of beer on the wall (8)

i havent boughten tickets yet.. should i buy online today early or should i just go early and pay at the door.. let me know.. lata

You kidz have a good time, be careful... remember I wanted to be there. :\

Bad news guys.. Freshie's been cancelled. :(
Psyche. :D See you cats tonight!
[ 22 February 2003: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

well well well. The day has finally fucking arrived. I will be going with Christina AND Cheryl who has come into some luck and is now going. See all of you fuckers tonight. Look for the 6'2" enforcer. That is all.
PS: No cockblockers allowed. Just cocksmoochers.

lets see...can we get to thread #9 before this party starts? i think we can :)

^we're only half way there. but, hey, anything's possible with you freaks.

POST WHORES!!!
Don't you people have jobs or something? ;)

this blows i cant make it i wanted to meet erik :( well maybe next time. well have fun guys and be safe.

As Jamal already mentioned a few posts up, I AM going to this party. Thanks Meridith for the comp! Smoothy two nights in a row?!?!?! i'm not sure if i can handle this ;) Can't wait to see all of you tonight! this is gonna be a blast. TEDDY, I'M ON MY WAY!

If you guys missed Chrissie's party I feel bad for you!!

^^ I feel bad for me too. Still coughing, but still coming tonight! (No I'm not contagious, or even sick anymore, just still coughing)
I'll be wearing navy blue UFOs, a white buttondown oxford shirt, and a blue tanktop w/ flowers on it. If I haven't met you yet, come find me and say hi. :)
Oh and I know that most of us already know each other and will be together all night... but for once its not just that gang from BL coming, so we might as well actually have a meetup. 11, 2 and 4 by the Koat Check speakers good for everyone? Good. I can't wait until tonight! :)
Are we there yet?
Peace ~Katie

I'll be there tonight wearing Blue jeans and a Long sleeve grey and Blue triple5Soul Tshirt. I'll also have a backwards throwback Milwaukee Brewers hat on most likely. Peace out.

ill be wearing my big kik wear jeans, and a dark grey quicksilver polo-type shirt, with a white long sleve shirt underneath.
say hello! :)

well, there's a whole lot of us here at luke and chrissy's... and if someone up there is smiling down at us, we may have a surprise (i hope!!!)...

Countdown peoples... have fun!!! Be careful tonight... Freezing rain so if any of you can do without the stimulants then do it, you'll need both hands on the wheel!!!

I shall be there with 3 of my boyz, Nick, Jay and Zack. I'll be the shortest candykid there so you can't miss me..
Peace!! And here's to finally meeting some fucking Bluelighters!!!
latah