FRESHIE - 2/22/03 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA - v. SICK BASTARDS!! (7)

Originally posted by dazedraver:
as for the tickets guess who forgot that the website didn't offer overnight or willcall... so everyone just cross their fingers for this long lost bl regular who misses parties and all you kids
Click Here and you can get willcall for Freshie... I used spinfoil at the last minute for True Luv 4 tix in December and you just show your confirmation # and your ID at the door and it's fine. I'm gonna hafta use this tomorrow to buy my ticket, but first I need to know if I need to order tix for any of my friends that *may* be coming to this with me. Good luck! :)
Peace ~Katie

Hey there been out of the loop for a bit but back in CT, this one looks awsome. I heard we're getting another damn snow storm on Saturday. Will this party go on? If it does are we meetingup in any special room?
J

current forecast for Sat:
SAT
10.gif

Heavy Rain/Freezing Rain
High: 36
Low: 25
Saturday (24 hours) : Heavy rain and ice. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s.
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

Fret not boys and girls! At least it's inside....where as yeah...BOO...hmm..yeah, it's inside so all is well!

Mmm...I think if it's raining I'm gonna end up in jeans. I wanted lightweight pants, but UFOs just suck up sludge. ::sigh:: But jeans are so hot! What's one to do?

Hehehe if we make it up there in time i dont know what to wear either. im meeting so many people hmmm i better dress nice. i gotta impress erik =)