FRESHIE - 2/22/03 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA - v. SICK BASTARDS!! (7)

*YAY* jon's coming!!!
and you don't make reality wish it wasn't, you just make it question itself ;) :D
web, dammit, why'd you get our hopes up?? :(

i'm willing to bet my paycheck ebow doesn't show up :)
any takers ;)
(BTW that is a joke and i can't loose my entire paycheck but i will bet a buck)

i bet that jon only shows up if his special guest shows up. being that they probably wont, im betting he wont.

and while we are on the sunject of not showing up......
there's me ;(
my guests are not leaving till saturday, & my man is spinning a house party & i should be there& i don't *really* have the money....
n e way- sorry guys- it really sucks, but if n e of u r going to be at the roxy four days later i might try to get my shit together for that
chrissie:- sorry i gave u the info so late in the game...but this means there is an extra seat& such
peace

no shafie?!?!?! :( :(
we're gonna miss you hun!
i hope you come up and visit some other time!
we'll give you a ring if we're coming down to nyc anytime too!
*much love*

Well goddamn, I have the flu and am trying to get healthy enough to be there Saturday (though I've decided Friday night isn't gonna happen, sorry guys). Y'all got no excuses. ;)
And I KNEW Jon would change his mind! Yea! but, um... don't feel *too* compelled to wear the yellow Hawaiian shirt, lol. (Gawd, you still have that thing?!)
Well, time to go to the doctor and beg for antibiotics so that I don't have to back out too. Wish me luck, and I'll see you all SOON! :)
Peace ~Katie

well if it makes anyone feel better, i pulled a muscle in my back last night digging my car out of a 5 foot snow bank with a 10 gallon bucket. you should have been there, my neighbor just laughed at me when i was finished and said he had a snow shovel inside. yet he didn't offer it...bastard
it hurts to bend over right now, however, i'm not backing out, nothing a little alcohol can't fix to dull away to pain....
so who's gonna carry me out of the party?

Kaydub.... that same shit happened to me yesterday. I killed my back digging out my car from a 10 foot snowbank that I my car got plowed into. I didn't use a 10 gallon bucket however, I used a dustpan :-\ It took me and 3 other people 3 hours to finally get my car out.
Also...I just got my tickets, I can't fucking wait for this party....

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
web, dammit, why'd you get our hopes up?? :(
To dash your little feelings on the rocks of course. I apologize mah luvs, I really do. But it's just not gonna happen. Too much personal drama (you don't want to know), money problems (won't be working all week due to the snow, need to save what little money I have), and car trouble (had one tire fall to pieces yesterday, scared to travel on the other 3).
[ 19 February 2003: Message edited by: Web ]

so now i have no christian, and i'm expected to carry my boyfriend around for this party?
hon, i told you i'll give you a massage, but there's no way i'm carrying you around. and i'm sure that back of yours will miraculously (i can't spell, i know) heal for misstress barbara... what with your obsession and all :p ;)

So i haven't posted on any of these million threads about Freshie because i didn't want to say anything until i finally knew my status.
It's Wed. Three days before the big event and it's final: I will not be attending. Sorry folks. But, this does sound like an awesome time. Tons of people, great DJ's and the vibe is already banging which is always key for a good time.
You all have fun and make sure to give me all the details and even pictures if you have them. I still miss all you guys and we'll find another event to get our whole crew back together at least one more time before you all start moving away, dont worry about it :p
- Cheryl

I'll carry you Kev....for a little while. But then who carries me when my back goes out from carrying you? Otherwise we'll both be stuck on the floor and absorbed into the evil cuddle puddle. ::shudder::

awww... veeeeeee!
hmmm... im forever waivering....
time will only tell at this point.
say... anyone willing to support a freeloader? i quaintly in any trunk and i don't eat much either. ;)

i'll make sure we don't fall onto the floor in the ass-slime-on. that's just way to gross. if you're gonna drop me, make sure it's on a bunch of flyers for a party at some elks club that have just been dropped on the floor because the kid who was supposed to be promoting for it gave up because every person who he handed flyers out too just dropped them on the floor so he decided "hey, the floor can actually put these damn things to a better use than i can. so why not?"
long sentance, and i'm out of breath....

Hey all.... um- we've hit more problems coming through Nebraska like some of you already know. But we're going to be on our way again tomorrow and driving non-stop till we get there, hopefully in time for at least some of the party and some chill time with my favorite people.
Web... :( That's sad news. Whatever the drama is... *hugs*
I've been waiting too long to meet you all and see some of you again to give up like this. <3 much love to everyone.

ok so we're deff rockin our way up to ct... as for the tickets guess who forgot that the website didn't offer overnight or willcall... so everyone just cross their fingers for this long lost bl regular who misses parties and all you kids
Jj
PS pkat if i get there and you and linz arent there i'mma cry.
PPS mella... long time no see and i hope we get to swing dance again
oooh and guess what kiddies I'mma be rockin the sobriety vibe at this piece so that'll deff b a JJ meets bl first
hope to pawtie like it's 1999...