FRESHIE - 2/22/03 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA - v. SICK BASTARDS!! (7)

lmao...
my alter-ego, Mr. Nash will be making an appearance at this party. Hide your children is all I've got to say.

fuck mr. nash, your alter ego aint worth shit!!!
now the alter ego that should be comin out at this party is the sombrero man, with traffic cone in hand :D

good point....
maybe Sombrero man will come on over.

^^^^
he might if he's got enough drunk balls to yell through a traffic directly into Mr. Jamal's face
ahh, that was priceless **remembers it like yesterday**
thinks, **should i make a batch of red death for the pre party**
oh the fun we will have......

Sombrero man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring it!!!!
4 days left people, this shits gonna be tight :)

so Red, Katie, i'll be hanging out with you all night, all hopes of controlling the boys *gone.*

i will be there. i'm driving up with gmni13, ctrl x and a few of our friends. i need a road trip and a good party so badly.
i haven't read the other 6 threads, but i've gotten the gist of who's going, and i can't wait to see/meet all of you!!! only 3 more days folks.
the line up for this party is amazing, but so is the line up of BLers who will be in attentence. i can't wait!

FRESHIE CAGE MATCH
Competitors will be covered in oil
NOODLE
vs.
TOPROCKA aka "Mad-Dawg"

If you're young enough where you still need permission to your dad to go to this.. don't go. You'll thank me later. =P lol
Bah! I'm 18...yes'm so in retrospect that is a bit younger than everyone else here. But dagnabbit, I'm going!

Should I rock the yellow hawaiian shirt, people?
Jon, the guy that makes reality wish it wasn't.

Originally posted by EbowTheLetter:
Should I rock the yellow hawaiian shirt, people?
Jon, the guy that makes reality wish it wasn't.

^^^YES and you're dancing your ass off too
Web,
WHY? :(